Megatron vs Tie-Fighter

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Megatron vs Tie-Fighter

Post by Giratina93 »

https://transformers.fandom.com/wiki/Megatron

vs

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TIE/LN_starfighter

Rules:

1. Megatron's hyped up on Dark Energon, but not Unicron possessed.

2. Darth Vader is piloting this Tie Fighter.

Arena: Endor Moon

Vader's one of the most skilled pilots in the galaxy, but against Megatron, he might be biting off more than he can chew. Megatron's jet form has the agility advantage over a TIE-Fighter, and just as potent weapons. I'm leaning Megatron here unless Vader can really pull something off...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Megatron vs Tie-Fighter

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Megatron either beats the TIE-Fighter in a dogfight, or just gets on the ground in robot form, tanks its lasers without much issue, and blasts it to Hell with his fusion cannon. It can’t do much to him, he’d pretty much have to stand there and let it shoot him for minutes on end to die.

And even if we assume Darth Vader’s allowed to fight outside of the ship... unless we go to the batshit insane feats from Expanded Universe stuff, he’s just getting splattered across Endor hard.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Yeah, even in his TIE Fighter at his disposal, Vader cannot overcome the powerhouse that is the Deception Leader.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Megatron has shown his aerial prowess numerous times in the show, and is an absolute powerhouse in a fight, dominating nearly the entire Autobot team by himself. Unless Vader can really pull something off, Megatron has a great chance at beating him in a dogfight.

#BotM

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Godzilla165 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:20 pm Megatron has shown his aerial prowess numerous times in the show, and is an absolute powerhouse in a fight, dominating nearly the entire Autobot team by himself. Unless Vader can really pull something off, Megatron has a great chance at beating him in a dogfight.
I guess there’s only one thing left to do:

Cue the song!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

I’m just going to quietly wait and see if anyone tries to make the claim that tie fighters can survive nuclear warheads again.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

KK42 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:25 pm I’m just going to quietly wait and see if anyone tries to make the claim that tie fighters can survive nuclear warheads again.
Oh god, not that...
For Emperor and Empire!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

If Darth Vader can get out of his TIE fighter, Megatron is boned. Even Canon Vader has some insane Force feats that would crumple Megatron. Y'all are REALLY underestimating Vader.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jeff_Harrisons ... =post_body
Last edited by Breakdown on Sun May 09, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns