King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Showa Guardians

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Showa Guardians

Post by ShinGojira14 »

King Ghidorah: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah/Heisei

VS

King Caesar: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_caesar_showa.htm
Mothra: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Mothra/First_Generation

Rules:

Stats: King Caesar is Heisei Scaled; at three minutes into the fight, Ghidorah will break free from Futurian mind control.

Battleground: Okinawa

Verdict: If King Caesar manages to reflect a gravity beam or two—if he even can—he might cause minimal damage. But the problem is that Ghidorah is gonna be absolutely SPAMMING those beams 24/7, meaning that unless Caesar takes cover and I do mean fast, he’s going down in short order. Mothra will be fast enough to be able to dodge them, but considering how often Ghidorah spams those beams she might find it more difficult to avoid them than Godzilla’s atomic ray. If she gets in close enough to scratch at him with her claws or shower Ghidorah in her poisonous powder, then she might stall him long enough for King Caesar to bulldoze him in melee; though unlike her future counterparts, Showa Mothra’s powder won’t keep those gravity beams at bay and if he unleashes them, Mothra’s gonna get shredded.

Edit; alternatively, Mothra could also bulldoze King Ghidorah since she’s so f***ing HUGE.

Abstaining for the time being; leaning towards King Ghidorah.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Wed May 05, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Showa Guardians

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gotta go with King Ghidorah. King Caesar won’t be able to reflect the gravity beams because there’s three bolts flailing all over the place and hitting his body. Said gravity bolts are also gonna shred into KC and Mothra, given how effective they were on a Godzilla who’s endured far worse than either of these two have. In melee, KC and Mothra are more agile, but Ghidorah can bulldoze either over without much issue, yeah Mothra’s huge but she’s also lightweight. If Ghidorah can handle getting whipped up and down for several minutes by Heisei Godzilla’s freakish strength, then hurled away, after having had his brains shocked, he can handle what these two can bring.

And if the Futurian control does falter, that still doesn’t end will for the duo. Yeah, King Caesar’s a rock golem and thus doesn’t need air, but that neck was crushing Godzilla’s windpipe, it’s going to turn KC’s throat into powder. Same with Mothra, she’ll get turned into pulp if Ghidorah starts constricting her.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Poster above me did a nice job summing it up. I am going to go with Ghidorah also. KC and Mothra lack the means to kill Ghidorah. If Ghidorah could handle the thrashing Godzilla gave him before Godzilla gave him a taste of his crazy Heisei powers then he can easily tank the KC's blows and Mothra's wing flapping. I don't even think her poison powder would do much because Ghidorah seemed resistant to Godzilla's default beam. Her hurricane winds won't do much either because Ghidorah has massive wings and can probably stabilize himself. KC may or may not be able to reflect the beams but it makes no different. Ironically in a series of beam spamming Heisei Ghidorah is one of the more balanced Ghidorahs and more than capable of fighting in melee. The gravity beams will certainly crush Mothra. Plus Ghidorah has been shown to be able to fly and beam spam as well and that makes him untouchable for KC.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Considering Heisei Ghidorah withstood getting flung up and down by the vastly more powerful Heisei Godzilla for six whole minutes and was still more than capable of fighting him... There's not much KC or Mothra can really do here, mind control or not. With mind control, they just get beam spammed down , pushed over and turned into trampolines. Without mind control, they're getting crushed by those coils, and while KC MAY be able to withstand them for some time, I doubt poor Mothra is lasting.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!