GvK vs. Belial and Tregear

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

GvK vs. Belial and Tregear

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Godzilla
Kong
Skullcrawler
Mechagodzilla

VS

Ultraman Belial
Ultraman Tregear

Arena: Tokyo (GFW)

Rules: Fight to the death.
All combatants within Monsterverse size scale.
Belial has the Giga Battle Nizer but cannot summon or control kaiju.

Verdict: Abstaining until I can properly compose my thoughts, but leaning in Belial and Tregear's favour.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: GvK vs. Belial and Tregear

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Belial could solo this, and Tregear probably could too if he doesn’t hold back like he does most of the time he fights Ultras. The fact that he has a move strong enough to knock Geed RMM back into Primitive in one shot, and that it isn’t even his strongest move, means bad things for the MV quartet’s health once he starts busting out his stronger powers.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

We all saw Belial roflstomp a planet of Ultras, right? And ho toe to toe with Zero, right? AND he has a backup dancer in the form of Tregear...

Rip MV. Skullcrawler is literally a non-factor here. Kong is a damn skilled fighter and athletic and agile... But so too are most Ultramen, and Belial was making them look pathetic. MV MG and LPG can hang in there and do some damage, but once the big moves start flying, they're getting crumpled and ragdolled.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

This is not very good for the MV kaiju. Belial by himself with his fancy GBN is going to be beating the ever loving crap out of these dudes. Adding Tregear into the fray just makes things even worse for the MV team. Belial and Tregear take this with ease.