Ultraman Geed vs Grand King Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

Arena: Osaka

Rules: Geeds time limit is disabled and has access to all of his forms with the exception of Ultimate Final and Galaxy Rising.

Verdict: If Geed doesn't instantly transform into either Magnificent or RMM, then GKG has a shot of taking him out. However, if Geed does immediately transform into either Magnificent or RMM, then GKG is skreeonked. I'm abstaining for now because I'm not sure if geed can take enough punishment from GKG in his weaker forms before transforming into either Magnificent or RMM.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Ultraman Geed vs Grand King Ghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Geed starts out in Primitive pretty much 99% of the time, which will not go well given how Primitive has been significantly injured by attacks much weaker than GKG’s beams. As well, GKG’s barrier resisted Leo’s rays which showed much better feats than any of the beams used by Geed’s first three forms, except maybe the rage-fueled Wrecking Burst he used on Galactron MK2 (and barring the outlier of Geed launching himself and Chimeraberus from the Moon to Earth, of course).

However, once Geed obtained RMM, Solid Burning and Acro Smasher showed up a lot less, and he’s at least smart enough to quickly realize GKG is nothing to mess around with.

I think Magnificent could beat GKG, it wouldn’t be easy and he’d definitely be put through the ringer, but the fact is GKG likes to charge into melee a lot and he isn’t nearly deadly enough in melee to handle Magnificent. If GKG exclusively stayed back and beam spammed I could see him breaking through Magnificent’s durability, but he will fly in for a kick or bite, which will go very poorly against Magnificent.

RMM has the defensive capabilities to keep him protected from the beams, and I doubt even GKG’s barrier could hold up against Royal End.

If GKG went all out at the very beginning against Primitive, he would win. But GKG likes to toy with his foes, which will give Geed plenty of time to bust out his winning forms.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.