Grande’s Red King vs Silvergon

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Grande’s Red King vs Silvergon

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Red King vs Silvergon

Rules: No EX Red King
Only Ultraman Tiga feats for Silvergon

Verdict: Grande’s Red King is the much better fighter, and he might even be at least as strong, so he gets it in my book.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Grande’s Red King vs Silvergon

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Yeah. These guys are pretty similar in raw strength, but Red King is such a brawler champion compared to Silvagon. They'll trade some punches, but when it comes to actually fighting, Silvagon won't be able to keep up.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Going with Red King. Silvergon just can't compete.
For Emperor and Empire!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, Silvagon and Red King are pretty comparable, but Red King just has the better fighting style and will not relent. Silvagon is basically fighting a better version of himself and he's not going to like it.

On a side note, if EX was allowed, it would be hilarious if Red King transformed, and Silvagon tries to copy it... and fails, and then gets his shit pushed in by EX Red King, but alas...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Silvagon was no-selling hits from Power Mode Tiga. RK isn't any stronger than that, so he won't be doing any better. Like, Tiga had to bust out one of the patented Ultraman Asspull Super Moves that only ever get used once per series to put him down. Meanwhile, RK has a tiny head that's just perfect size for chomping. I see no way Silvagon is losing this.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

I have to agree with IR, Tiga's Silvagon is no joke. The only issue it has to worry about is his motion based movement but A) Red King isn't the type to just stand still and B) Red King isn't smart enough to figure that out or use it against Silvagon. His Fya Fists are pretty cool but I wouldn't say they're comparable to Tiga's Power Mode. I just don't see Red King being able to put down Silvagon.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Grande's Red King dominate King Joe Black?
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Tomzilla wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Grande's Red King dominate King Joe Black?
Yes.

Reminder, it took EX Gomora to defeat a single King Joe Black prior. And it took multiple strikes from it's tail to pierce King Joe Black's armor and destroy him. Meanwhile, Grande's Red King just beat the crap out of it and destroyed it with a flying side kick. So, yeah, I'm leaning towards Grande's boy in this.
Also, 'perfect chomping sized head' when Silvergon can barely open his mouth. :lol:
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Wed May 06, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

That wasn't THE King Joe Black though, it's one of the mass produced ones isn't it? Weren't those a considerable downgrade?
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:That wasn't THE King Joe Black though, it's one of the mass produced ones isn't it? Weren't those a considerable downgrade?
Well, here’s one against Gomora, so it definitely does seem to be a bit of a downgrade but it’s still impressive how well Red King took it down.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:That wasn't THE King Joe Black though, it's one of the mass produced ones isn't it? Weren't those a considerable downgrade?
Evidently THE King Joe Black is later revealed to be part of the mass-produced Joe Blacks. That doesn't necessarily make all models equal, of course. But Grande's Red King bludgeoning one with ease is still quite the feat.

I'm not sure who'd win in a fight between these two Ultra kaiju physical powerhouses.
Last edited by Tomzilla on Wed May 06, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”