Big O vs MV Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Big O vs MV Ghidorah

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

https://bigo.fandom.com/wiki/Big_O

vs

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah/Legendary

Rules:

1. Scaled

Arena: Paradigm City (Big O)

Big O in action:

Ghidorah descends upon Paradigm City, only to realize he picked the wrong place to invade. Big O is a fearsome war machine with great durability and fearsome firepower. Its pilot, Roger Smith, is swift thinking and able to adapt on the fly. If Ghidorah struggled against MV Godzilla, he's going to see Big O is far more dangerous in offensive capabilities. I'm leaning the mecha for this one.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Re: Big O vs MV Ghidorah

Post by Monster X »

Since they are scaled I'd defiantly go with Big O. Most of it's weapons pack a lot more penetrating power then Legendery G's atomic breath, which means even with regeneration Ghidorah can get disabled very quickly. Even if Ghidorah get's the advantage, Big O's battle with the Hydra depicts what I'd expect the happen.

The only way for Ghidorah to win would for it to try and out mauve Big O and try to sky drop it like he did Godzilla, but thats not Ghidorah's style as during it's battles it always charged in and tried to out muscle it's enemy.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Big O vs MV Ghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

King Ghidorah gets turbo-murdered, the Hydra fight pretty much spells it all out clear as day, even if he is more durable than the Hydra he’ll still get hit with an attack like one of Burning Godzilla’s pulses in his best case scenario where he overwhelms Big O and starts blasting him with electricity.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.