Desghidorah vs Destroyah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Desghidorah vs Destroyah

Post by GmkGoji »

My friend made a fight with these 2 combatants.

Desghidorah: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/desghidorah.htm#f

Destroyah: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/destoroyah.htm#final

I think Destroyah gets the win. He has the oxygen destroyer beam, and he happens to be one of the strongest if not the strongest Godzilla enemy in the heisei era. Desghidorah may have some cool powers, but he cannot stand against the power of the living Oxygen destroyer.

For your pleasure, here is the story written by my friend.
The civilians ran for their lives, screaming. The city of New York was under attack by the demonic spawn of the Oxygen Destroyer, Destoroyah! He threw around buildings in his way. He was just about to knock down the Statue of Liberty when he spotted a meteor in the sky rushing towards him. He stepped back as the space rock crushed the statue and cracked open, reviling Desghidorah! He escaped his seal and returned to space in fear Leo would challenge him, only to come back and try to claim and destroy the planet! Destoroyah screamed at him. What was this kaiju to think that he would claim this Earth as his own when it "clearly" belonged to him? Desghidorah roared back. He was determined to destroy Earth, and he would need to clear this obstacle to do it. The crustacean charged with a mighty roar and knocked over Desghidorah. He got up and bit Destoroyah's arm, sending electrical shocks through it. He roared and batted off his head. The hydra squealed and got onto his hind legs, kicking and punching him. Destoroyah laughed, this feeble attempt barely hurting him. Desghidorah huffed and stomped his feet on the ground. Energy was sucked into his body. Destoroyah watched in confusion. The dragon roared as wings spread from his sides. He growled and opened his mouth, spewing fire. The demonic kaiju let the fire touch him, as it was such a small amount it shouldn't hurt. Then he recoiled as this "fire" nipped at his shell. This must have been some different type fire. He shot into the air and snagged the space hydra with his tail pincers. Desghidorah screeched as his attacker flew higher and higher. He finally stopped and let go of Desghidorah. He squealed as he fell. He opened his wings at the last second and was suspended like if he was using a parachute. He looked up just as Destoroyah was charging his Micro-Oxygen beam and was shot in the chest. He roared in surprise and pain as he landed in the water. He got up and snarled. The demon landed and barked at him. The serpent backed up and let out his Thermal Beams. They scarred and cut through Destoroyah's shell-like skin. Destoroyah boomed and charged at the tarragon, slashing his claws. Desghidorah continued to beam. He started to kick and punch, this time hitting Destoroyah's chest cavity. He screamed in pain. His horn started to glow orange before slashing him with his Variable Slicer. The dragon stumbled back, screeching. The crab-like kaiju grabbed him and blasted him with his Micro-Oxygen beam. It took off a chunk of his shoulder. He roared and smothered Desghidorah, then threw in the ocean. He waited for him to get up, but he didn't. Destoroyah shrugged and turned around. Then, suddenly, the serpent burst from the water and ripped off Destoroyah's smaller wings! He barked in surprise and whipped around. Desghidorah let out his Thermal Beams and hit Destoroyah in the face. He roared and flew into the air, but Desghidorah followed. He flapped his wings and blew Destoroyah back. The demonic kaiju grabbed the alien with his tail pincers and chucked him right on the ground. Destoroyah blasted his Micro-Oxygen, severing his right head. The other two looked over, then cried in pain and sadness. Destoroyah pinned him down, slowly ripping and tearing off his wings, laughing sadistically. Desghidorah howled in agony. Destoroyah then bit Desghidorah, draining his energy. The tarragon yelled and cried, then stopped in exhaustion. Destoroyah stepped back, the energy coursing through his veins. His chest cavity glowed. It slowly started to open. Desghidorah got up, but he couldn't fly away. A huge beam erupted from Destoroyah's chest, aiming straight for Desghidorah! He barely was able to shriek as the beam engulfed him. Destoroyah continued until his beam ran out. He walked over to the charred remains of Desghidorah and crunched them between his claws and under his foot, cackling like a madman.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Desghidorah vs Destroyah

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Fixed your broken URL links for you.

As for the fight.. Destoroyah has two primary weaknesses: freezing temperatures and blistering heat. Desghidorah packs PLENTY of fire in his attacks, and that is going to make Destoroyah's life a miserable wreck. Even worse, the Precambian Horror doesn't exactly have many ways of putting down Desghidorah, because the ghidorah is tanky as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if Dessy is forced to try and retreat from the likes of the Pyre Road and constant fireball barrage. Giving this to Desghidorah.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Re: Desghidorah vs Destroyah

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Desghidorah's weapons are pretty mediocre, they don't compare to Godzilla's Infinite Spiral Ray. I don't see them putting a dent in Destoroyah. Destoroyah's attacks won't do too much either aside from the horn katana. If he can get in close I think he could slice off some heads if that gets used. I don't see how Destoroyah can lose this.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.