Godzilla vs Dracula!?

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Godzilla vs Dracula!?

Post by Monster X »

Showa Godzilla
Height : 50 meters
Mass : 20,000 tons
Powers / Weapons:
Atomic Ray; super regenerative power; flight; kangaroo kick; charged magnetic force

VS

Dracula
Height : 45 meters
Mass : 18,000 tons
Powers / Weapons:
Vampiric Bite, blood empowerment, flight, hypnosis, shapeshifting (Bat/Wolf/Fog)
Weakness: Sunlight drains his strength.

Story: The prince of darkness is revived once more by his servants. Seeking to make their master stronger then even befor they revive him using the blood of the mightiest beast on earth, Godzilla! At first all seems well, but then the Count begins to increase in size, becoming more bloodthirsty and savage in the process. Soon Dracula has grown to titanic proportions, becoming a threat to the entire world, man and kaiju alike. It's up to Godzilla to stop the vampire king!

This battle was inspired by Godzilla vs The Wolfman and Toho's Dracula movies.
Last edited by Monster X on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Re: Godzilla vs Dracula!?

Post by Orichalcum »

Doesn't fire kill vampires? Godzilla wins by atomic breath
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Assuming this is the 1931 Universal Dracula, the only way he could win this is by hypnotizing Godzilla. Otherwise, Godzilla simply overpowers and kills Dracula with his greater strength and head-to-head skill.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I would agree. A giant vampire would not be a physical match for Godzilla, but hypnotism might prove an advantage. However, Van Helsing, in the 31 film, was able to resist Dracula's will. Depending on Godzilla's will, that hypnotism may not work. I see Godzilla winning this one.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.