Shin Godzilla vs MV Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Shin Godzilla vs MV Ghidorah

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah/Legendary

Vs

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... tml#fourth

Rules: This is Shin from the end of the movie, where he evolved better energy usage when using his beams.

Arena: Boston (KotM)

The ever evolving God Incarnate fights the One Who is Many. Leaning Ghidorah here, though the lasers are gonna definitely hurt...
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Re: Shin Godzilla vs MV Ghidorah

Post by _JNavs_ »

Ghidorah was dodging shots left and right from a fully aware tactical Godzilla, he'll have no problem outsmarting and dodging a multi-organism slowpoke with barely a conscious. The backbeams don't matter since MV Ghidorah is a much more in-your-face fighter.

Who knows if Shin could even handle an orbital drop and actually get up.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Shin takes forever to respond to being attacked, and that's probably going to cost him this match. The laser light show is probably going to hurt a lot, but I can honestly see Ghidorah just draining Shin and calling a day before he gets a chance to fire anything.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

I think it bears repeating that Ghidorah only used his energy drain ability once his opponent was already incapacitated and unable to fight back.

Though given Shin's affinity for tiring himself out he'll fall prey regardless once he finishes spamming beams.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Ghidorah attacks Shin. Shin flips out and does his laser light show of doom until he puts himself into a coma. Ghidorah survives, thanks Shin for the feast of radiation he spewed all over the area, and uses said radiation to heal any injuries suffered from the laser light show of doom. Ghidorah then proceeds to drain the helpless Shin dry of whatever energy he has left.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Not that it matters much but which version of Shin is it? End of the movie Shin? Nighttime rampage Shin? Or EVA Shin? End of movie Shin seems like he can fire his lasers more and EVA Shin actually shows he's capable of fighting and being way more durable although he seems like he can't fire his rays as long as Shin did on his first night out.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:Not that it matters much but which version of Shin is it? End of the movie Shin? Nighttime rampage Shin? Or EVA Shin? End of movie Shin seems like he can fire his lasers more and EVA Shin actually shows he's capable of fighting and being way more durable although he seems like he can't fire his rays as long as Shin did on his first night out.
This is end of the movie Shin. Forgot to clarify.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Giratina93 wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:Not that it matters much but which version of Shin is it? End of the movie Shin? Nighttime rampage Shin? Or EVA Shin? End of movie Shin seems like he can fire his lasers more and EVA Shin actually shows he's capable of fighting and being way more durable although he seems like he can't fire his rays as long as Shin did on his first night out.
This is end of the movie Shin. Forgot to clarify.
Since this is end of movie Shin, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility to assume he'd start the fight off aggressively like he was when he first wakes up. He attacks everything he thinks could be a threat. Godzilla was firing his beams off for minutes straight before he actually runs out of power so that's probably gonna keep him from draining himself too soon. I'm not really sure if using feats from the EVA ride is very valid for this specific Shin, but for shits...he's physically capable of knocking around the Evas and uses his tail fairly effectively when fighting opponents up close. Assuming that, he wouldn't be helpless against Ghidorah up close and his Photon Rays and Atomic Ray are probably gonna hurt. Once Ghidorah powers up and tries to drop Godzilla, who knows if that will be as effective as it was on 2019. Ghidorah might not be able to choke him out and he could lose a head to a Photon Ray/Atomic Ray/Tail Ray. I dunno, I'm leaning towards Ghidorah if he gets powered up. If he doesn't get the power up I could see Ghidorah flying away like he did in his first couple battles. Especially if he loses a head. I think it's a better fight than most people think.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.