Godzilla (Godzilla Vs Megaguirus) vs Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Doctor Strange, and Wong (MCU)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (Godzilla Vs Megaguirus) vs Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Doctor Strange, and Wong (MCU)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Instead of shoving him underground, the Dimension Tide has transported Godzilla to a different world. One full of superheroes instead of kaiju.

Opposing him are Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and Wong.

Arena: New York City

Rules:
- Sizes unchanged
- Endgame versions of all characters, assume Professor Hulk is as strong as regular Hulk
- Steve has Mjolnir
- Thor only has Stormbreaker
- Heroes win if they can drive Godzilla off or incapacitate him, Godzilla wins if Heroes are incapacitated or forced to retreat

Verdict: I think that Godzilla will prove victorious here, the heroes will make it difficult for him, but I don’t think they have what it takes to bring him down or injure him enough to make him run away. Meanwhile his own attacks will hurt real bad, especially the atomic ray.

None of the heroes can survive an atomic ray directly, yes even Thor, the star feat is bullshit and not nearly as impressive as people make it out to be, Nidavellir is way smaller and dimmer than an actual Neutron Star and Thor didn’t actually take “the full force of it”, just the heat radiating from it, and Uru metal (the metal that makes up Mjolnir and Stormbreaker) officially has a melting temp of 50,000 Kelvin according to guide books, a far cry from the 1 million Kelvin of an actual neutron star. Just nipping that whole thing in the bud before it even starts, I will admit I’m not actually fully sure if Godzilla’s beam is that hot or how hot the beam Thor took actually was given how heat isn’t as simple as that, it probably was hotter than 50,000 K. So Thor may live a shot, but he won’t be super well off.

Godzilla definitely won’t like the heavier stuff the heroes are packing, but I think he’ll ultimately endure it enough to win.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu May 19, 2022 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: Godzilla (Godzilla Vs Megaguirus) vs Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Doctor Strange, and Wong (MCU)

Post by Gojira1604 »

The heroes are too fast and small. I feel Strange could open a sling ring big enough to BFR Godzilla. Also time stone hacks.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla (Godzilla Vs Megaguirus) vs Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Doctor Strange, and Wong (MCU)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Godzilla absolutely annihilates the heroes.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gojira1604 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:45 pm Also time stone hacks.
Strange does not have the Time Stone here, he lost it in Infinity War, which is before where he is being taken from for the purpose of the match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Decapitation via Sling Ring is likely going to remove Godzilla from the picture here. Alternatively, all the heroes need to do is knock Godzilla down and sit Mjolnir on his head. That pretty effectively incapacitates him.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio