Kiryu vs. Orga

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Kiryu vs. Orga

Post by HillyHulk »

Kiryu vs. Orga

Rule:
Millennian UFO available
"Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla" Kiryu

Links to bios:
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Kiryu
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/orga.htm#o

Verdict:
Both don't have the best melee, but Kiryu is faster on his feet. Orga does have the healing to cover his damages and his beams is the stronger weapon. It helps that, while taking time to charge, the Absolute Zero Cannon takes longer. Alongside the UFO, Orga is going to be a handful. Nonetheless, Kiryu has the durability and combat ability to outlast Orga.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: Kiryu vs. Orga

Post by Nagoda »

The UFO Hovers over Kiryu as Orga holds him, then hacks into him and takes control.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Nagoda wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:36 am The UFO Hovers over Kiryu as Orga holds him, then hacks into him and takes control.
Counterpoint: What if G54 takes control of Kiryu during this? Godzilla's spirit has shown to be able to deny any outside interference to it's systems. If Kiryu goes berserk, the hacking strat goes out the window. At that point, Kiryu can maul Orga at it's leisure while keeping the UFO at bay with it's arsenal.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I'm leaning Orga and the UFO, and it mostly stems fron Kiryu taking getting blasted around very poorly from SOS Goji's mostly kinetic beam... And both the UFO and Kiryu are very, VERY good at knocking stuff around and blasting them very far away. That, and I just don't think Kiryu has the firepower, outside of the AZC, to do much to Orga. G2000's beam is disgustingly explosive and powerful and was carving chunks off of Orga... Which he used his super scabbing powers to partially fix up. Kiryu lacks that kind of firepower, and he isn't landing the AZC with how mobile Orga can be and with the UFO threre to help out.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The moment any one of Orga's attacks land, Kiryu's gonna drop like a baseball sack.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Funnily enough, I feel like SOS Kiryu would have a better shot here just due to being able to drill into Orga and pierce into something vital. Yeah, Orga can heal a shoulder, but no proof he can heal his skull or chest cavity being shredded apart. Orga doesn’t exactly display the same durability that Kiryu Saga Godzilla does sans-regeneration.

Kiryu’s best shot would be to take down the UFO and then use the AZC. Not impossible, Kiryu can handle himself in melee against sluggish Orga and handle attacks from both for a good bit, but he can’t afford to get pinned down and hammered into by the two. His own beams and missiles aren’t taking either of them down any time soon, so Kiryu may need to crash into the UFO and stab into it with his wrist blade. If he can get that off, AZC-ing Orga shouldn’t be too difficult, but if he can’t, the alien will take him down. I feel this could go either way.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.