The ULTRAMAN (Anime) vs Iron Man & War Machine (MCU)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Nagoda
Futurian

The ULTRAMAN (Anime) vs Iron Man & War Machine (MCU)

Post by Nagoda »

I got bored, so here’s the Ultraman Suits from the Manga/Anime vs MCU Iron Man & War Machine. Battle of the armors that have shiny glowing circles on their chests.

Ultraman Suit Type Beta, Version 7, & Version Ace vs Iron Man (MCU) & War Machine (MCU)

Rules: All combatants are still allowed to fight even if their Suits break.
Rhodes is Not Paralysed.
Iron Man and Warmachine are in their Endgame Suits, being the Mark V for War Machine and the Mark 85 for Iron Man.
Anime Feats Only for the Ultraman Suits.

Verdict: In suit, the Iron Man Duo win through versatility in a long drawn out battle. War Machine’s sheer firepower and Iron Man’s Nanite Technology will eventually overwhelm the three Ultramen, and unless they get hit by some heavy firepower in return, they should have this. Outside of their suits, the Ultramen win, since Shinjiro still has all his abilities outside the suit and Seiji has cybernetic prosthetics.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: The ULTRAMAN (Anime) vs Iron Man & War Machine (MCU)

Post by Breakdown »

It's been a loooong time since I watched the Ultraman anime, any clips of what the Ultras can do?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The ULTRAMAN (Anime) vs Iron Man & War Machine (MCU)

Post by Nagoda »

Breakdown wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:45 am It's been a loooong time since I watched the Ultraman anime, any clips of what the Ultras can do?
Here ya go.

One for the Specium Beam

And oddly enough, best video I could find on YouTube for the other two is an AMV and a 20 minute video of choppy clips, probably because of Netflix.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.