Iris vs Legion

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Iris vs Legion

Post by HillyHulk »

Iris vs. Legion

Rule:
Ayana is not connected to Iris.

Links to Bios:
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/iris.htm#i
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/legion.htm

Verdict:
Legion's beam is going to be rather hard-hitting and it won't be as easy to deflect as Gamera's fireballs were, but Legion's aim is rather poor which is a plus for Iris. The Symbiotic Legion are likely to be ridden of quickly thanks to how fast Iris can swing those things. While Legion can hold beams at bay for a while though Iris has four ways to shoot at her with. An upfront battle is a rather bad idea, her bulk mostly likely able to overpower the spears of Iris. Not only that, but the Red Rod attack will skewer him something fierce and where it'll do so is dangerous given Iris needs it.

On paper, Iris should win given the speed and multiple angles to attack. However, Iris being willing to go head on in combat is likely to work against him fast. I'm willing to vote for Legion here.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Iris vs Legion

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Iris stares menacingly at Legion

Legion charges at Iris and flattens him, or skewers him with one of her legs, or misses with an EMP blast that still catches Iris in the splash damage.

Iris, shocked to fight a foe that is actually aggressive, is overwhelmed and quickly dies.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Legion has this. Sharper limbs and more sharp limbs than Iris, plus shes fast when she wants to be. Legion’s beam will hurt a lot if it hits Iris, and add in the soldier legion and Iris is going to end up just like Gamera and get torn to shreds.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Dude...Whatever did Iris do to you to deserve this?

This is a massacre. I like Iris more but he's not match for Legion here.