Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla

Post by Kaijuking101 »

:Godzilla68: vs :Mechagodzilla74:

Godzilla (Showa, 1975)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_showa.htm

Godzilla (Heisei, 1994)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... sei.htm#91

Godzilla (Kiryu Saga, 2003)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_mill4.htm

Godzilla (MonsterVerse, 2021)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_2014.html

vs

MechaGodzilla (Showa, 1975)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mecha ... owa.htm#75

MechaGodzilla (Heisei)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mecha ... sei.htm#mg

Kiryu (2nd Version, 2003)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/kiryu.htm#03

MechaGodzilla (MonsterVerse)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mecha ... verse.html

Arena: The place where Godzilla and King Caesar first fought MechaGodzilla.

Rules:
Showa Godzilla is scaled to 100 meters and 40k metric tons, while Showa MechaG is scaled to 100 meters and 80k metric tons.
Heisei G and Heisei MechaG have their stats unchanged.
Kiryu Saga G is scaled to 100 meters and 50k metric tons while Kiryu is scaled to 110 meters and 72k - 80k metric tons.
MonsterVerse G and MechaG have their stats unchanged.
MV Godzilla is at full power and strength as he was in the HK battle against Kong. (Btw they barely touched the largest part of HK, they only destroyed Kowloon and HK Island)
Heisei MG cannot become Super MG.
MV G cannot become Burning MV.
Heisei G cannot become Burning G 1995.
If any Godzilla incarnation can transfer nuclear energy, Heisei G can use his Spiral Heat Rays. Only if they can. Let me know if they can.
If Kiryu is knocked out of commission, he is out of the fight.

Tell me if this is one-sided, done before, or somehow somewhat breaks the rules, if it isn't, well, enjoy.

Verdict: Abstaining, dunno how 1975 MG would fare against Showa G 1975 one on one given his performance, my interpretation of Heisei G vs MG is wonky so I can't really decide what would happen. Though, 2003 G would pretty much be able to wreck 2003 Kiryu, so once 2003 does so gainst Kiryu, that's one less fighter on the field, then he can go help someone defeat their MechaG. MV G is at full power, so he can last reasonably long against MV MG long enough for KiryuG to probes help out Showa take out Showa MG, and for them to go help him take out MV MG. Or they go help whale on Heisei MG and then go help. However, I could be underrating the MG team, so i dunno.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Both Kiryu and KiryuGoji are absolutely screwed here. If they fight one another, Kiryu will probably wail on KiryuGoji for a bit, then he’ll either defeat him only to get curbstomped by the other Godzillas he fights, or KiryuGoji knocks him out of commission with an atomic ray, only for any one of the MechaGodzillas to just utterly waste him, leaving just 3v3.

This is a little tough to decide, but I’m ever so slightly leaning towards Team Godzilla here. Showa Godzilla alone is no stranger to fighting more than one foe by himself, and adding two more effective allies that just so happen to be fellow Godzillas to his team sweetens the odds. Furthermore, if Showa or MV Godzilla gets in close to Heisei MG, then the robot is gonna get a serious beat down (a long one, Heisei MG is very durable, but he can be crumpled). Plus, if Heisei MG pierces Showa with his shock anchors, Showa will just call upon his magnetism to shut the machine off. And once Heisei MG and Kiryu are both out of the fight, Team Godzilla has greater odds in their favor. Showa MechaGodzilla will likely be the one they need to watch out for the most, given his massive array of firepower and deadly melee skills, but Showa Godzilla should be able to wade through it like he did in ToM (he definitely got hurt by it, but he still went through it) and take him on while Heisei and MV Godzilla beat up on MV MechaGodzilla.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Team Mechagodzilla gets my vote. All four unleashing their assaults is gonna take out Kiryu Saga and Showa in short order, while leaving Heisei and MV in bad shape. Yeah, Showa getting to Heisei Mechagodzilla would rip the machine apart, but Heisei MG’s assault would fuck Showa Godzilla up and make closing said distance nigh-impossible. MV could close the distance, but between all of the missiles and beams flying while MV MG runs around throwing supercharged haymakers like a madman, that’s not likely to happen either.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Thing about Showa MG’s (especially 75’s) assault is that it could only hit Showa G when he was stationary fighting Titano. Everyone remembers that scene in ToMG when Showa was running through the field of MG’s assault was wasn’t even fazed.

Honestly, I don’t see Kiryu or Showa MG being a threat, and so KiryuGoji isn’t either. Kiryu and his respective Godzilla are really just here to be killed. Showa MG hates beams, and guess what? All three of his opponents have potent beams. I can see him getting shot really early into the match, probably from Heisei. Then why have Heisei MG and MV MG. First, we’ll discuss Heisei MG. Sure, his beams could heavily damage Showa, but the latter is agile as all hell, and can easily dodge, or not even get in the firing line. What do you think’s gonna happen when Showa (or MV) is all up on Heisei MG’s shit? Dude got KO’d from falling over.

Now, MV MG is a real threat. Fast, powerful beam, strong. He’ll be a task the whole team of Goji’s will need to focus on. Though, i do believe if the Godzillas play their cards right, by using beams, sneak attacks, etc, they can defeat Ghidorah’s reincarnation. The proton scream is going to be absolutely nasty, and probably the most horrifying form of pain any one of them has faced. But I do believe with three strong Godzillas, they can take him out. Heisei providing supporting fire while Showa and MV tag team brawl. If a weakened MV and Kong could take out MV MG, I’m sure 3 of the most powerful (film) Godzillas can.
For Emperor and Empire!

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Now this is quite the match! Anyways I am gonna side with Team Godzilla. Team Mechagodzilla has some formidable fighters for sure but I think the collective power of the Godzillas significantly exceeds that of the collective power of Mechagodzillas. In my opinion this is how it goes. Kiryu goes down fast and hard. If he was barely able to take on a wounded mediocre Godzilla then all of the other Godzilla's will laugh at him. Especially Heisei. Kiryu has zero defenses against ranged attacks and a ranged fighter like Heisei will be his bane. Next is Monsterverse Mechagodzilla. Like Kiryu he has no defense against ranged attacks. Although unlike Kiryu can at least take some melee damage so he will be second rather than first. Like Kiryu Heisei Godzilla will be his worst nightmare. Next is Showa Mechagodzilla. This Mechagodzilla isn't as deadly as the immediate previous one but is still noteworthy and fairly balanced in ranged and melee combat. However a lack of ranged defense will eventually do it in too since this robot seems to lack the famous forcefield of it's predecessor. Lastly Heisei Mechagodzilla. Not this one is the oddity in here because it technically lacks a melee defense which Monsterverse and Showa Godzilla have in quite aptitude. However, the sheer firepower this robot has is more than enough to repel close assaults. Still, it has to deal with two melee Godzillas and an excellent ranged one. As shown with Rodan, the plasma grenade is also prone to overheating. So it won't keep Heisei Godzilla in check for long. Especially if Heisei closes in while the others are whacking it. Heisei Godzilla is slow but if he actually gets in close the opponent usually is done for.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Zasraniec wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:51 pm This Mechagodzilla isn't as deadly as the immediate previous one but is still noteworthy and fairly balanced in ranged and melee combat.
1. Yes, I agree.
2. No, this is the '75 version. He is utterly helpless in melee. He'll go down as soon as a beam or two hit him.
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

MechaGodzilla '75 and Kiryu are doomed at the get go. I love Showa MG a ton, he's prolly my favorite MG of them all... But he's not going to solo any of the Godzillas. He'll put up a fight, but he won't kill any of them. Not with the stuff each has gone through and endured. And all of the Godzillas (minus 75 himself) pack enough firepower to effectively keep him down.

This leads to the fight eventually becoming Team Godzilla vs. Heisei and MV MechaGodzilla.

This is a harder fight to envision. They both pack TREMENDOUS firepower, but I feel Heisei MG's sheer lack of physicality will be his downfall when 75 or LPG target him. With possibly 75 and Kiryugoji falling at this point, I'm fairly certain Heisei Godzilla and MV Godzilla could take down MV MG.

Team Godzilla.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?