Big O vs Godzilla (MV)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Big O vs Godzilla (MV)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Big O VS Godzilla (MV)

Arena: Paradigm City

Rules: Big O is 100 meters tall.
GvK Godzilla.

Vids for Big O:

Verdict: Now this’ll be a fucking fight. Both combatants here have ridiculous levels of durability and strength, and thanks to GvK, huge levels of firepower as well. I do find myself leaning Big O, just barely, due to Roger’s skill as a pilot and quick thinking giving him an advantage over Godzilla’s animalistic fury, but it’ll still be a close fight that’ll leave the Megadeus in a rough state by the end.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Big O vs Godzilla (MV)

Post by Giratina93 »

This is a slugfest to end all slugfests. Big O has A LOT of firepower at his disposal, and Roger is a skilled enough pilot that you can never be too sure on how he's going to approach the fight, and really that makes this fight a coin flip considering both Big O and LPG are going to take a lot of blows before they go down, with Bio O having more options and relatively less durability, and Godzilla having better endurance and durability at the cost of less options... but I feel that last bit tilts things just slightly in Godzilla's favor. Godzilla can take A LOT of hits and just keep trucking no matter what, as seen in his fight against Mechagodzilla who was ragdolling him across the city. Honestly, I see this fight playing out largely in the same style, only Godzilla will have a slightly better time in defending himself against Big O than against the rocket boosting Mechagodzilla, and because he won't be worn out by a prior fight, a beam struggle between him and Big O should be more in his favor. Big O also has finite ammo for its weapons, and most of the weaker stuff likely won't do much more than piss off Godzilla. Still, this won't be an easy fight, as Roger can and will pull out all the stops to try and get the upper hand...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!