Muto Prime, Femuto, and Hokmuto vs Rei’s Gomora, Eleking, and Litra

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Muto Prime, Femuto, and Hokmuto vs Rei’s Gomora, Eleking, and Litra

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Muto Prime, Femuto, and Hokmuto vs Rei’s Gomora, Rei’s Eleking, and Rei’s Litra

Rules: Standard scaling.
No transformations for Gomora because he’d probably solo, Fire Litra is allowed.

Verdict: Abstaining for now.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Muto Prime, Femuto, and Hokmuto vs Rei’s Gomora, Eleking, and Litra

Post by Tomzilla »

I think the MUTOs win. MUTO Prime is a physical juggernaut, strong enough to overpower and visibly hurt MV Godzilla. Prime keeps Gomora busy while the Male and Female MUTOs pick off Eleking and Litra. With it being 3v1, the MUTOs overwhelm Gomora.
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Muto Prime, Femuto, and Hokmuto vs Rei’s Gomora, Eleking, and Litra

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Tomzilla wrote:I think the MUTOs win. MUTO Prime is a physical juggernaut, strong enough to overpower and visibly hurt MV Godzilla. Prime keeps Gomora busy while the Male and Female MUTOs pick off Eleking and Litra. With it being 3v1, the MUTOs overwhelm Gomora.
... There's just one problem with that, and that's the Female Muto. She can't really fight against Litra, and if she goes against Eleking... she's getting electrocuted bad. A blast from Godzilla's breath knocked her out for a while, and consistent exposure to Eleking's zaps is going to wreck her. If she can bulldoze him over and begin pummeling him, all the better, but... I just cannot see it.

As agile as the Male Muto is, Litra's even more agile and maneuverable in the air. Male Muto is going to struggle to land a hit on the bird, and Litra can just wear him down.

Muto Prime vs Gomora is going to be a slugfest, and given how freakishly strong Muto Prime is, I am tempted to lean toward him. Gomora might be the better fighter, but he's going to be in for a world of hurt with each blow that's landed. Thankfully, Eleking should be able to come in for the assist, and together, that makes me lean over toward Team Rei.

And who's to say the fight will end up that way? What if ELeking distracts the Muto Prime while Gomora manhandles the Female Muto? We know he can do it, LPG stopped her offense dead in her tracks, and Gomora can easily do the same and obliterate her easy. Yes, Eleking will be eating shit from Muto Prime, but once Gomora comes in to help... again, Muto Prime is not going to be making it out of there.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!