Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER Thread

For the discussion of non-Toho monster media, tokusatsu franchises, and also for mixed discussion of Toho and non-Toho kaiju media.
Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER Thread

Post by Hokmuto »

Hey guys so with Jurassic World Dominion coming in a little over a year and multiple pieces of spoiler info coming out, I decided to dedicate this thread to just talk spoilers including rumors in the same manner as my "Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread" for any of you that interacted with that thread. So no spoiler tags needed! And if you want no spoilers, then why are you reading this.

Anyway can't wait for the possible T.Rex and Raptor (and maybe Spino) vs Giganotosaurus battle that'll be a repeat of the team up in JW 1 lol
Long Live The King

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER Thread

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Really excited to see the inevitable face-off between Blue and the BioSyn Pyroraptor(s).

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

hmmmm.

I really don't think this needs to be it's own thread but I'm gonna give this the benefit of the doubt and see how many people use it for a while before doing anything.

Anyway, I disagree, Cryptid. Blue isn't touching the Pyroraptor. She's probably going to encounter it for a "look how far we came moment", kill a hero to give the audience a positive opinion on feathered dinosaurs and that's about it.

We have the Deinonychus for the Blue fighting ;)

RIP Evan.

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:10 pm Really excited to see the inevitable face-off between Blue and the BioSyn Pyroraptor(s).
So Pyroraptor is actually in this? I thought I saw an image of it but it looked kind of fanmade. I've been out of the loop for this sort of thing for a while
Long Live The King

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I haven't been keeping up with leaks as of late, so i have a couple questions

1. Since he WAS brought up, is Spinosaurus actually going to appear in this movie?
2. Any signs of Permian era or Cenozoic/ice age animals like Gorgonopsids or the Wooly Mammoth showing up?
3. Any leaks pointing to Rexy and Blue's fates? Because something tells me one of them is gonna die in this movie.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^
Out of the two, it'll probably be Rexy.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Just a heads up, there is a animatronic photograph of what is heavily suspected to be the Giganotosaurus, that got leaked on a Spanish 4chan thread last night. It's beginning to circulate but Universal is going absolutely ballistic over it, so whatever you do do not post it.

SoggyNoodles2016

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:56 am ^
Out of the two, it'll probably be Rexy.
Super doubting this.

She's Rexy. The last T. Rex. Even for the most cynical make them cry reason, I doubt they'd die.

Also, not a single leak has mentioned it despite that being like, THE biggest thing you could mention so.

RIP Evan.

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:17 am I haven't been keeping up with leaks as of late, so i have a couple questions

1. Since he WAS brought up, is Spinosaurus actually going to appear in this movie?
2. Any signs of Permian era or Cenozoic/ice age animals like Gorgonopsids or the Wooly Mammoth showing up?
3. Any leaks pointing to Rexy and Blue's fates? Because something tells me one of them is gonna die in this movie.
I've been out of the loop with leaks too, but have catched up the past couple days. So far the only "leak" mentioning Spino is where both T.Rex, Blue and Spino team up against Giganotosaurus, but that's just one. The rest I've seen don't really make mention of it. As for the other two, no mention of either
Long Live The King

DynomikeGojira
G-Grasper

Post by DynomikeGojira »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:17 am I haven't been keeping up with leaks as of late, so i have a couple questions

As far as number 2 is concerned there was a pic of a dicynodont in a cage not sure which genus though.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

I hope the plot point of Biosyn needing Maisie to clone more dinosaurs isn't true. It not only makes no sense, but it reduces her character even more into nothing but a plot device.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

I'm hearing rumors that Dimetrodon is also in this and that the main plot of this is basically that humanity thinks Owen and the crew are the ones that released the dinosaurs purposefully and killed Lockwood
Long Live The King

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^That's both plausible and very interesting.

SoggyNoodles2016

Odd, leaks I have heard haven't lined up with that.

Not sure how I feel. It's a plausible point of view but it seems kind of odd to have everyone blame them for the dinosaur outbreak.

RIP Evan.

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

If you want to read the leaks and rumors regarding the film thus far just click the link below.

link - https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/c ... _spoilers/

leaked video of Giga animatronic
link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsD-fRyK-HI
Last edited by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX on Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^
I'm starting to think Universal has a vendetta against Dilophosaurus at this point.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

XxComablack1937xX wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:44 pm If you want to read the leaks and rumors regarding the film thus far just click the link below.

link - https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/c ... _spoilers/

leaked video of Giga animatronic
link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsD-fRyK-HI
Reddit leak smells of bullshit. If it’s real I’m gonna be super fucking mad.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Ok wait, so Hammond is getting retconned into an asshole and the old designs are getting phased out because nerds whined about it on the internet?

If this is real I’ll be so mad
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

SoggyNoodles2016

gottatalktothefake wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:24 pm Ok wait, so Hammond is getting retconned into an asshole and the old designs are getting phased out because nerds whined about it on the internet?

If this is real I’ll be so mad
Sort of? Apparently hes the same, just more ulterior motives then "these creatures deserve rights?"

No, the Isla Sorna raptors are still raptors, they're just "referencing" them though the Deinonychus color schemes

Added in 49 seconds:
Oh, you meant with the end bit.

Yeah, no, I don't like that either.

Really need to see this to find out whether the execution will make this work because so far this is 50% hmmmm and 50% interest

RIP Evan.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:24 pm Ok wait, so Hammond is getting retconned into an asshole
I take it you've never read the book.