Your Favorite KWCs

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Re: Your Favorite KWCs

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Here's the full list of my favorites:

*NOT IN ORDER*

Match 14 Godzilla vs. Gamera
Match 25 Ultraman & Jet Jaguar vs. Monster X
Match 33 King Ghidorah vs. Godzilla, Anguirus, & Rodan
Match 34 Spacegodzilla vs. Destoroyah vs. Orga vs. Dagahra
Match 39 Biollante vs. Moguera vs. Destoroyah
Match 51 Bagan vs. Everyone
Match 56 Bagan vs. Everyone (Fallout)
Match 59 Biollante vs. Legion
Match 79 Spacegodzilla vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Match 89 Zone Fighter vs. Godzilla & Monster X
Match 91 Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla, Obsidius, & Krystalak vs. Mechagodzilla vs. Biollante
Match 96 Ultraman vs. Megalon
Match 100 Everyone vs. Everyone
Match 102 Orga vs. Mothra
Match 103 King Caesar vs. Monster X
Match 104 Baragon vs. Gaira
Match 108 Godzilla vs. Dogora
Match 112 Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Godzilla
Match 125 Ultraman vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Match 128 Grand King Ghidorah vs. Gigan, Megalon, Monster X, Orga, & Cyber-Zilla
Match 133 Mechani-Kong vs. Baragon, Kumonga, Titanosaurus, & Gigan
Match 135 Godzilla, Godzilla Jr, Anguirus, & Gabara vs. Irys
Match 143 Destoroyah vs. Bagan
Match 145 Megalon vs. Zandolla
Match 146 Zilla & Jet Jaguar vs. Gaira vs. Gyaos
Match 160 Heisei Godzilla vs. Legendary Godzilla
Match 175 Heisei Godzilla, Anguirus & Rodan vs. Monster X
Match 178 Heisei Mechagodzilla vs. Kumasogami
Match 185 Ultraseven, Gigan, Megalon, & Moguera vs. Everyone

*THE END*
Last edited by {---HYPERZeTToN---} on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

I like nearly all of the matches, even when the monster I'm rooting for loses. My favorites would have to be Spacegodzilla vs King Kong, Kumasogami vs Anguirus, Godzilla, Rodan, and Anguirus vs King Ghidorah, and C-Rex vs Ebirah.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

I really like matches that include the lesser-tier monsters like Gaira, Manda, Kamacuras, etc. Sure, big matches using the stronger monsters are cool, but I find writing for the more normal tooth-and-claw monsters to be easier and more fun.
And anytime someone can give a match that "Toho feel" makes it a favorite of mine, it can be really tough sometimes, but when I write, I work especially hard, thinking "If this battle really happened in a Toho movie, how would it go down?". That's just me, though.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Tough choice.

#90, Godzillasaurus vs. Gorosaurus was refreshing to have a fairly simplistic tooth and claw, animal fight.

#83, Kong & Zilla vs Ebirah vs Hedorah was pretty original, and seeing a Kong and a Zilla actually team up was a nice touch to what I thought be a free for all.

And some other good mentions be King Caesar vs. Godzilla, and Godzilla vs. Gamera.

Honorable mention to Godzilla vs. Hedorah. While I didn't agree with the outcome, the set up and plot were very well done, as was the writing.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Anything by Tomzilla (Thomas Singleton) and Christian Salabert. Mecha-King Ghidorah vs King Ghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah vs Orga, Megalon, Monster X, Cyber-Godzilla, Gigan, and Megalon are alos my favorites.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

Many for me could be considered favorites as I've always find any level of entertaiment from anyone on the right mood, but if I had to pick some, then I'd say:

Match 14: Godzilla vs Gamera
Match 26: Gyaos vs. Biollante
Match 38: Godzilla vs King Kong vs Gamera vs Ultraman
Match 50, 51 and Match 56: Everyone vs Bagan Saga (Well, anything by Tomzilla is pretty damn good)
Match 91: Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, Obsidius and Krystalak vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Biollante
Match 100: Everyone vs Everyone
Match 108: Godzilla vs Dogora
Match 130: Kiryu and Zilla vs Orga

Just to name a few of a lot. :P
UNSTOPPABLE FURY. UNTHINKABLE POWER. UNBREAKABLE WILL.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to bitch about, then tangent onto something unrelated and bitch about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can bitch some more. It's the circle of life.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Ok so out of my favorites above (huge list), I've come up with my top 10:

1. Bagan vs. Everyone (Fallout)
2. Ultraseven, Gigan, Megalon, & Moguera vs. Everyone
3. Zilla & Jet Jaguar vs. Gaira vs. Gyaos
4. Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla, Obsidius, & Krystalak vs. Mechagodzilla vs. Biollante
5. Godzilla vs. Gamera
6. Heisei Godzilla vs. Legendary Godzilla
7. Everyone vs. Everyone
8. Grand King Ghidorah vs. Gigan, Megalon, Monster X, Orga, & Cyber-Zilla
9. Ultraman vs. Grand King Ghidorah
10. Spacegodzilla vs. Grand King Ghidorah

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The least favorites thread got revived, so I'm reviving this one.
There's not really much of an order to this. 4, 3, 2, and 1 are all above the rest, but they don't have an order among them either. So #1 isn't my actual number 1, because I can't pick a number one.

Honorable mentions: Match 128, Match 206, Match 125, Match 91, Match 143.

10: Match 79: SpaceGodzilla vs Grand King Ghidorah.
Yeah, the match drags at points, but the dynamic between the two and the intensity of the action more than makes up for it. I know some people don't like Tom's writing style, and there are times where it gets in the way and drags matches down, but not here. This truly feels like a battle between powerhouses, and it excellently uses the backdrop of space in the battle itself.

9: Match 175: Monster X vs Godzilla (Heisei), Anguirus, and Rodan.
Everything after Monster X sprouts wings is amazing. It's dark without being overly edgy, and is all around excellently executed. Keizer Ghidorah's introduction and subsequent battle with Godzilla and Anguirus is awesome, and is amazing to read. Plus anything that has Godzilla use Anguirus as a mace is great.

8: Match 146: Zilla and Jet Jaguar vs Gaira vs Gyaos.
An all around great story with great characterization, all tied up with solid monster action. Seeing the various strategies each fighter uses is a joy, and every fighter and character is given enough to do to where no one feels tacked on uselessly.

7: Match 160: Godzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Legendary).
The incorporation of Toho as an in-universe film studio that makes kaiju documentaries is a very unique and great concept. The battle between the two Godzillas is inventive and awesome, with both feeling like perfect equals. The change in Legendary Godzilla's attitude towards the Heisei Godzilla is also great to see.

6: The Bagan trilogy.
Is this cheating? I don't care. Bagan vs Monster X does an amazing job at setting up Bagan as a massive threat, and the description of the army of kaiju arriving to stop him is an excellent hook for part 2.

Bagan vs Everyone is an all out brawl that perfectly juggles having to make a monster come off as a threat to everyone, without making them seem utterly invincible. The description of all of the evil kaiju arriving at the end as the sun disappears from sight sets up the finale and raises the stakes wonderfully.

Fallout... The first half is amazing, but once Bagan comes back, it all starts to drag its feet, and how it happens is still one of the stupidest things in KWC history. Bagan becomes both too invincible and not threatening enough at the same time. He goes through things that should kill him five times over, but doesn't kill anyone that isn't already half dead. The massive swarm of Gyaos feels pointless, when they should have a much more active role in the fight. The finale is awe-inspiring, but by the the time you get to it, you're just waiting for it to be over. Still, the Bagan trilogy is a classic and a staple of the KWC, and for good reason.

5: Match 100: Everyone vs Everyone.
Some people may have a problem with the lack of a story, but I honestly don't mind it here. In most cases I wouldn't like what this match does, with combatants showing up for no reason whatsoever, but I'm ok with it here for some reason. The action is great, the variety of the battles is very fun, and the finale with Burning Godzilla is wonderful in so many ways. It's not exactly solid plot wise, but I just love it for what it is, almost 20000 words of pure fun and craziness.

4: Match 150: Godzilla, Gamera, Zilla, Jet Jaguar, and Mothra Leo vs Iris, Gyaos, and Dagarha.
Easily Tom's best match, which is saying a lot. The story is grand and amazing, with the vast cast of characters being a blast to read about. The action is always amazing, with some highlights minus the final fight being the battle against the Gyaos swarm and Godzilla's awakening. Everything to do with Iris in this match is awe-inspiring, it feels like a true threat to all in its path, and descriptions of the surroundings as Iris rises is apocalyptic, in the best way. It takes a lot of liberties, but honestly I've never minded Tom's rule breaks.

3: Match 185: Ultraseven, Gigan, Moguera, and Megalon vs Everyone/Orga.
I really like the idea of the Xiliens and Humanity teaming up. This battle is spectacular from start to finish. The imagery with the Matango is disturbing and dark, which makes it all the more satisfying when they're blasted apart by the heroes. The teamwork between both the heroes and the Matango-kaiju is great, and the action in this match is some of the best the KWC has to offer. The final battle is glorious, from the forming of the super hybrid, to the desperate struggle against it, to the killing blow is just beautiful. Great job MM, great job.

2: Match 190: Godzilla (Heisei) vs Bagan.
The match that opened up a door for Bagan beyond just being kaiju-Broly. The story is great, not much else to say there. The battle between Godzilla, both in his normal form and as Burning, and Bagan is great, nothing spectacular, but still great. But once he becomes Super Godzilla, and Bagan stops being bound by Dogol, the action ramps up to one of the best fights in KWC history, and in my humble opinion, the best 1v1 fight in the entire KWC.

1: Match 200.
Excellent and compelling characters, story, and action make this match the complete package. Reading about Hikaru's struggle in the past few matches by Greyshot leads up to the thrilling and satisfying moment when he breaks free of his mind control and kicks some serious ass. Godzilla and Obsidious' magma filled battle is intense, and unique. The final battle with SpaceGodzilla made my jaw hit the floor when I first read it, especially when he went Critical mass. Wonderful job Greyshot, can't wait to see where your saga goes next.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Personally, I think my favorite match is 103: King Caesar vs Monster X. I have rather fond memories of this one and actually read it multiple times back near the time it was posted, the fight itself is entertaining and the ending always stuck with me, something about it made me both sad and satisfied.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Since I done my least favorites, I may as well do my favorites of the KWC.

Match 88: My all time favorite match in the KWC. I love the detail and the "atmosphere" to the match on how I can actually imagine myself being there. I can even see myself watching Anguirus and Mothra fighting in this winter wonderland. Hell, Anguirus in this match may be my favorite character in the whole KWC, if that makes sense. I just love this match and I'm honestly shocked not a lot of people consider this as one of their favorites.

Match 89: I was saying back in the "Least Favorites" thread that I wasn't a fan of the whole invasion with monsters combating them type of match, but I thought this is the one to do it fairly well. Hell, I actually like this one doesn't continue, because it's about uncertainty, at least from what I interpreted. I like that Zone Fighter feels ashamed of himself on not being able to fight Bagan and that he's doing everything he can to "atone". Like Anguirus in Match 88, I felt Zone Fighter was well written in this match, as he became a hero who basically got his wish to protect the Earth from a villain. Plus, the match being left to your imagination works, because like I said above, uncertainty seems to play into this match. All in all, this is a match I like quite a bit.

Match 78: Maybe the headcanon from the reading helped this match quite a bit, but I actually enjoyed this one. The fight between the two was fun and the surprise ending worked.

Match 137: Yes, I make fun of Greyshot a lot, but I do like some of his matches and this is one I enjoy quite a bit. The dialogue was enjoyable even to the point where I was more invested in the characters than the actual fight. I know people like the KWC's because of the fights, but I'm more of a dialogue type of person, who just needs those characters instead of just fights the whole time. That's probably why I'm not a big fan of the older matches, but that's just me. Anyway, this is a good match and a good entry in Greyshot's series.

Match 146: Another Greyshot match?! I can already tell Greyshot's going to be happy and call for a celebration in the bathroom of an Applebee's. I really enjoyed the story of this match, as it felt like I was actually watching a kaiju movie instead of just reading a fan fic. The characters were good, even though I don't like most of them (If you know what I mean), so that's an accomplishment. Plus, the idea of Gaira and Gyaos being immediate threats with their "multiplying" raises the stakes and creates suspension for the audience. Greyshot really did do a good job with this match.

Match 170: I loved the way KaijuX set up the post-apocalyptic world of this match where only remnants of kaiju survived and how the survivors of humanity saw Mechagodzilla as a hero. It was rather entertaining to see how this world worked and of course the ending was a lot of fun and just great to imagine all the Mechagodzillas in a hanger. It's just a fun idea.

These are the ones that are on the top of my head, there are some others, but I can't think of any right now.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Might give out my list. None of mine since I consider that cheating.

1. Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei)
2. Bagan Trilogy
3. SpaceGodzilla vs. Destoroyah vs. Dagahra vs. Orga
4. Everyone vs. Everyone
5. Zilla and Jet Jaguar vs. Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Cyber Godzilla, Krystalak, Rodan (Heisei) and Zone Fighter vs. Obsidius vs. SpaceGodzilla
6. Bagan, Battra and Kumasogami vs. Dogora
7. Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Utsuno Ikusagami
8. Mothra (Heisei) vs. Destoroyah
9. Biollante vs. Legion
10. Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Gyaos (Heisei)
11. Maguma vs. Bemular

Honorable Mentions: King Caesar (Millennium) vs. Monster X, Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Moguera (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei) and Battra vs. Frankenstein

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Might give out my list. None of mine since I consider that cheating.

Honorable Mentions: Mothra (Heisei) and Battra vs. Frankenstein
Well this is surprising to say the least. I'm not terribly shocked Bagan vs. Godzilla (Heisei) is on some lists but to see some of my other matches somewhere is a huge honor to me. :D
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

shippersdreamer wrote:Well this is surprising to say the least. I'm not terribly shocked Bagan vs. Godzilla (Heisei) is on some lists but to see some of my other matches somewhere is a huge honor to me. :D
Yep, I wasn't kidding that's my favorite match of this year let alone be on my list. You just made it that good man with the whole unique interesting premise of dark guardians. ;)

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Its really hard to decide which match is my favorite since theres 209 matches and its hard to decide, so I guess I’ll come up with ones that I liked the most.
shippersdreamer wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Might give out my list. None of mine since I consider that cheating.

Honorable Mentions: Mothra (Heisei) and Battra vs. Frankenstein
Well this is surprising to say the least. I'm not terribly shocked Bagan vs. Godzilla (Heisei) is on some lists but to see some of my other matches somewhere is a huge honor to me. :D
Now that you mentioned it, I really did had blast with Bagan, Battra & Kumasogami Vs. Dogora. Because it’s really nice to see the big baddies (well Battra is more of anti heroish) take on a even bigger threat. And I was rooting for Bagan and Kumasogami to avenge the heroes deaths and the ending was satisfying.

Also, Godzilla Vs. Bagan was one of my favorites. It really is a long lengthy story that’s like a love letter to the Super Godzilla game. And I was glad that we can now use Super Godzilla, also I loved that neither of them won and the ending wasn’t what I expected.

Ultraseven, Gigan, Megalon & Moguera Vs. Everyone (Orga) (or what GVJ loves to call it, the mushroom orgy), I only have a few minor complaints with the match. The first one is what everyone would agree is that Megalon wasn’t in this match very long before he became infected. Other is that there are few monsters missing in the banner such as Gomora, Zilla, Gorosaurus & Bemular while I kinda wished that all the monsters that were infected are given a loss but whatever, And finally, kinda wished MM would have added more monsters and have a few infected have the role of being non infected before being infected like Gomora or Gezora (he would make sense for not lasting long then Megalon). And I wished there were a little more monsters that are not infected like Frankenstien, Sanda, Mothra, Mothra Leo or Gamera and a few monsters that are not infected like Spacegodzilla, King Ghidorah, Krystalak, Obsidius or King “Little” Caesar.

But overall, I gotta give MM a stamp of approval for writing this match that fitted well in Halloween. I remember reading this and get this uncomfortable feeling like my skin is about to swell or crawl by reading the disgusting details of the infected monsters (which I’m sure everyone got that feeling. :lol: ), also this is Ultraseven’s debut match, and it’s great to see the Xiliens working together with the humans, which is what we need, more matches where the Xiliens or other Alien races are at peace with the humans. Overall, this is my favorite match that MM has ever written.

Anguirus Vs. Mothra. I agree with everyone that this match is very underrated yet it’s one of the most atmospheric and beautifully written matches I’ve ever read. It was kinda sad to see Mothra failing to fend off Anguirus since she was only protecting this beautiful uninhabited area while it’s two days before Christmas. But boy was this match that I will recommend anyone to read, and I hope the author comes back.

Varan & Manda Vs. Gigan & Megalon. I remember at High School when I read the KWC waaaaaaay before I made an account, and I remembered loving this match because one, it’s both Manda’s & Varan’s debut match, and two, they won. But after rereading this a week ago, it still holds up strong because the match is well written and it’s one of the few matches where the fight takes place in Mars. So yeah, really loved it.

King Ghidorah & MKG Vs. GKG. Not only King Ghidorah is back from retirement, but this match is great. It had a creative concept of taking place during the future and the G-Force is now in terms of “Ghidorah-Force” since Grand King Ghidorah is the new threat. And the idea of MKG being a failed experiment hasn’t been done and that’s a terrific idea, also it’s the first time MKG has ever used the powers that Hyper Maser Mecha King Ghidorah used. Now we need another King Ghidorah match since it’s now becoming quite awhile since we last seen him.

Maguma Vs. Black Moth. First thing I love about it is the banner, it gives that atmospheric feel that looks like it’s from a scrapped Ray Harryhousen film or a scrapped Toho film that was gonna be planned. And the story is great, I love every part of it, and I really did sympathized and feel the tortures that Black Moth went through and I really wanted her to kill Dr. Malik for being the cause of all this. But not every vengeance can be claimed, since Black Moth was killed off by Maguma...

But I will say this, and I’m saying this to you, KaijuX. I hope you’re planning on writing a sequel, since the match ended with
Spoiler:
a certain hydra
being awaken. Because I am very curious of what happens next.

And finally...

Goliath & Bemular Vs. Godzilla Sho- I mean Mechagodzilla Showa. I dunno why it took this long for Mechagodzilla Showa to make his debut (probably due to not having anymore Godzilla incarnations and Fake Godzilla kinda counts), but either way, it’s probably one of my favorite matches KaijuX wrote (either that or Goji Vs. Bacon). I thought it was Showa Godzilla, but turns out to be Mechagodzilla the entire time. And though I wished we had Godzilla Showa just to have a Godzilla that isn’t too powerful and can be a bit more fun to play, I’m glad that we got Mechagodzilla Showa in the KWC instead. The banner is amazing, the story is nicely written, the fight was allot fun, and that ending was great with all the verity of disguised Mechagodzillas representing each incarnations of Godzilla Showa. And I’m glad that the monsters that KaijuX choose for this match are monsters that had never been used allot, like Bemular had only been used once, and Goliath hadn’t been used since Match 100 during that time. Overall, great way to start off with Mechagodzilla month, even though it did released only four matches.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

soulgodzilla wrote:But I will say this, and I’m saying this to you, KaijuX. I hope you’re planning on writing a sequel, since the match ended with
Spoiler:
a certain hydra
From what I recall KaijuX dropped the idea for a sequel to it but said he might go back it at some point.
Spoiler:
It's Orochi (Heisei) vs. Maguma, C-Rex and Zone Fighter, you can find more info about it on the K.W.C. Match Trivia thread and originally tied to #153 as in #155 he was going to have a bit of dialogue mentioning about something large in Russia and all that.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ That was definitely an idea... Time will tell. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

KaijuX wrote:^ That was definitely an idea... Time will tell. ;)
Cool, hope you consider on doing it and will still respect if you don't, it sounds like it'd be a good match. :D
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:But I will say this, and I’m saying this to you, KaijuX. I hope you’re planning on writing a sequel, since the match ended with
Spoiler:
a certain hydra
From what I recall KaijuX dropped the idea for a sequel to it but said he might go back it at some point.
Spoiler:
It's Orochi (Heisei) vs. Maguma, C-Rex and Zone Fighter, you can find more info about it on the K.W.C. Match Trivia thread and originally tied to #153 as in #155 he was going to have a bit of dialogue mentioning about something large in Russia and all that.
That would be an awesome match since it uses monsters that haven’t been used allot.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

I've got five of them that I really like, so much that I've actually printed them off the computer so that I can read them any time I want to: Matches 14 and 38, 4 and 45, and 113.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I remember reading Match 45: Anguirus Vs. Baragon, in fact, it’s the very first match that I’ve ever read when I discovered Toho Kingdom back when me and my friend compete on which is better, he was rooting for Anguirus while I root for Baragon. But yeah, Match 45 was pretty gruesome but still fun to read through.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....