K.W.C. Error Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: K.W.C. Error Thread

Post by UltimateDitto »

In the KWC statistics thread, match 215 has the wrong banner creator.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

UltimateDitto wrote:In the KWC statistics thread, match 215 has the wrong banner creator.
I've gone ahead and fixed this. Thanks for the update!
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Thanks a lot for putting in Little Kong's right name in the non-usable monsters' list! Now, I've got two more improvements that I hope that you can add in. First, the Hanna-Barbera show was simply called Godzilla, not The Godzilla Show. Second, in the Marvel Comics Godzilla series section, I'd change the last part to "the Mega-Monsters (Triax, Rhiahn and Krollar)", because, to me, it doesn't seem right to show one Mega-Monster and not the other two, since they were a team. Just saying.
Last edited by mikelcho on Fri May 04, 2018 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

mikelcho wrote:Second, in the Marvel Comics Godzilla series section, I'd change the last part to "the Mega-Monsters (Triax, Rhiahn and Krollar)", because, to me, it doesn't seem right to show one Mega-Monster and not the other two, since they were a team. Just saying.
...This is a nitpick, not an error.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
mikelcho wrote:Second, in the Marvel Comics Godzilla series section, I'd change the last part to "the Mega-Monsters (Triax, Rhiahn and Krollar)", because, to me, it doesn't seem right to show one Mega-Monster and not the other two, since they were a team. Just saying.
...This is a nitpick, not an error.
Okay, sorry if I ruffled any feathers in this case. How about this one: Frankenstein should be Frankenstein (Showa) since there are so many different versions of the Frankenstein monster out there. I saw that King Kong has become King Kong (Showa) and that's also what made me think of this.

How about this as a compromise: if you can't do the the Mega-Monsters one, maybe you could change Rhiahn to Red Ronin.

Added in 2 months 17 days 4 hours 11 minutes 33 seconds:
Got two more:
* Change The Giant Behemoth to The Paleosaurus (The Giant Behemoth)
* Add Pteracuda and Whalewolf to Sharktopus.
Last edited by mikelcho on Fri May 04, 2018 2:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ The point of the list is to hammer the idea of non-Toho monsters; not list every single monster in existence.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

KaijuX wrote:^ The point of the list is to hammer the idea of non-Toho monsters; not list every single monster in existence.
Sheesh, I was only trying to help.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

mikelcho wrote:
KaijuX wrote:^ The point of the list is to hammer the idea of non-Toho monsters; not list every single monster in existence.
Sorry if I came off as harsh. I have a bad habit of being very direct; but I didn't mean to be, well, mean. XD I just needed to make sure the message was clear, that's all. :)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

KaijuX wrote:
mikelcho wrote:
Sorry if I came off as harsh. I have a bad habit of being very direct; but I didn't mean to be, well, mean. XD I just needed to make sure the message was clear, that's all. :)
Apology accepted. I hope, at least, that you can do the Paleosaurus change to The Giant Behemoth. I also figured that the other two monsters in the Sharktopus series could be included because that series seems to be over. I thought that they were going to do a fourth film called Sharktopus vs. Mermantula, but I found out later that that was the working title for Whalewolf. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I guess.
Last edited by mikelcho on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

In the Kiryu vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) fight, there's a continuity error. According to the story, Kiryu attacked Japan despite being put to rest. This happened in Tokyo S.O.S, but Kiryu had the Absolute Zero Cannon. This doesn't make sense because in Tokyo S.O.S, it was replaced with the Hyper Maser.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

HillyHulk wrote:In the Kiryu vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) fight, there's a continuity error. According to the story, Kiryu attacked Japan despite being put to rest. This happened in Tokyo S.O.S, but Kiryu had the Absolute Zero Cannon. This doesn't make sense because in Tokyo S.O.S, it was replaced with the Hyper Maser.
That's not an error, that is a decision for the writer to make. You're more than allowed to mix and match certain characteristics, so say a Tokyo SOS Kiryu could have the Absolute Zero for example. So just consider it a minor retcon. ;)

Pair of kings.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Oh, that makes more sense.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

On the K.W.C. page #238 leads to #235.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

On the usable monsters list, only two things need to be done, I think.

*The Giant Behemoth needs to be changed to The Paleosaurus (The Giant Behemoth).
*Sharktopus needs to be changed to Sharktopus, Pteracuda and Whalewolf.

Other than that, everything's just fine.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

on the alternate forms/skins list, it says "Showa or Millennium versions of Baragon, King Caesar and Manda." it should say the Showa or Millennium versions of Ebirah.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Unless they’re deciding to add in the Millennium version? :P
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:Unless they’re deciding to add in the Millennium version? :P
That's what I said. :lol: Nah, it was an earnest mistake. Should be fixed up by today. ;)

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Unless they’re deciding to add in the Millennium version? :P
That's what I said. :lol: Nah, it was an earnest mistake. Should be fixed up by today. ;)
I know, I was just testing you. :lol: it’s not like Baragon Showa has an obscure amount of pictures, unlike Kamacuras Millennium.

Come to think of it, wasn’t Baragon Millennium’s origins like Showa’s in Unleashed and Save The Earth?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:Come to think of it, wasn’t Baragon Millennium’s origins like Showa’s in Unleashed and Save The Earth?
And ROE, at least under Matt's pen. However, it's best to keep them separate. Besides the difference in origin, GMK Baragon has the soul thing going on (seen at the end of the film); something Showa does not inherently have. Had it not been for that (something I completely forgot to take into consideration in the past), I think there could've been a shot.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Come to think of it, wasn’t Baragon Millennium’s origins like Showa’s in Unleashed and Save The Earth?
And ROE, at least under Matt's pen. However, it's best to keep them separate. Besides the difference in origin, GMK Baragon has the soul thing going on (seen at the end of the film); something Showa does not inherently have. Had it not been for that (something I completely forgot to take into consideration in the past), I think there could've been a shot.
Alright, and what about Anguirus and Kumonga Millenniums?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....