K.W.C. Error Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Re: K.W.C. Error Thread

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

In the Statistics Thread, Match 9 is still referred to "Kiryu vs. Gigan (Millennium)" even though Gigan has been 'returned' to his Showa form in that match.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

The skullcrawler doesn't have a combatant photo.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

What the...? Well, I know they definitely used to.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

For the statistics thread:
Longest break in between matches: Daigoro (112)
Monster with the most losses: Gigan, Monster X and Megalon

For the main site:
Front page says Connor Clennell and Andrew Sudomerski made the newest match and banner when it was actually Christian Salabert and Landon Soto

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:For the statistics thread:
Longest break in between matches: Daigoro (112)
Monster with the most losses: Gigan, Monster X and Megalon
Actually, so far Biollante has the longest break with 113 (though she still hasn't had a match since 100 and Daigoro has).

(Got rid of the Megalon thing because I thought he had 12 losses before 213)
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Between matches--a la, a definitive reappearance. Yes, Biollante will be taking that mantle soon enough, but in the meantime Daigoro has a definitive set while Biollante is still ongoing.

Added in 13 hours 43 minutes 19 seconds:
Although the name of Match 214 has been fixed on the main site, going to the KWC page still has the additions of the MUTO and Skullcrawler.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

213 still isn't on Mothra's bio.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Again, I wanna point out: Ultraman Hyata, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Powered, and Ultraman Neos are not the same guy. Please stop using the other ultras as 'stand ins' for your banners or the winner picture.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Again, I wanna point out: Ultraman Hyata, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Powered, and Ultraman Neos are not the same guy. Please stop using the other ultras as 'stand ins' for your banners or the winner picture.
I might be able to make new banners for the matches that used the wrong matches.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

soulgodzilla wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote:Again, I wanna point out: Ultraman Hyata, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Powered, and Ultraman Neos are not the same guy. Please stop using the other ultras as 'stand ins' for your banners or the winner picture.
I might be able to make new banners for the matches that used the wrong matches.
The UltraWiki should have some decent photos in their galleries to use in the said banners if you'd like.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

LamangoKaijura wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
The UltraWiki should have some decent photos in their galleries to use in the said banners if you'd like.
Alright
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

LamangoKaijura wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
What banners are we talking about here? I know Ultraman vs Megalon uses Jack I believe, and ZoneFighter and Ultraman vs Desghidorah uses a blue eyed Ultraman.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Those are the two major offenders.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Those are the two major offenders.
Looks like some Ultramen are unofficially in the KWC. ;) :lol:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: I might be able to make new banners for the matches that used the wrong matches.
What banners are we talking about here? I know Ultraman vs Megalon uses Jack I believe, and ZoneFighter and Ultraman vs Desghidorah uses a blue eyed Ultraman.
You meant Ultraman Powered, the one with the blue eyes.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ultraman Jack is also in the banner for 185.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Match 223 is not listed in King Kong, Godzillasaurus, and Varan's combat statistics.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Match 223 is not listed in King Kong, Godzillasaurus, and Varan's combat statistics.
This plus this match and 222 are called 221 above their banners.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

In the "And Now, the Monsters!" section in the F.A.Q., one monster's name in the list of unusable monsters is wrong. It's not Kiko, it's Little Kong, which is the name that's used in The Son of Kong. Kiko's the name that Forrest J. Ackerman invented for the character in Famous Monsters of Filmland and just like Tadzilla, the name he invented for Minilla, it's incorrect. Just thought that someone ought to know so that it can be changed accordingly.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

mikelcho wrote:In the "And Now, the Monsters!" section in the F.A.Q., one monster's name in the list of unusable monsters is wrong. It's not Kiko, it's Little Kong, which is the name that's used in The Son of Kong. Kiko's the name that Forrest J. Ackerman invented for the character in Famous Monsters of Filmland and just like Tadzilla, the name he invented for Minilla, it's incorrect. Just thought that someone ought to know so that it can be changed accordingly.
I don't think it's that bad, but I get it. ;) We'll be updating the KWC section (again), so I'll be sure to keep this in mind.

Pair of kings.