Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Match Request Thread

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

You really want to see Ultraman Vs. Mothra Leo but don't feel like writing it? You'd love to read Bagan Vs. Grand King Ghidorah but you don't think you'd be able to do it justice? Then this is the thread for you! Post your requests here for the K.W.C.'s writers to see. Also, if you accept any of the requests, be sure to let the requester know that you've done so.

MATCH REQUEST FAQ

So, what can I request?

Which monsters are in the match, and if you want to, where the match takes place.

Can I request who wins?

Nope, sorry. That's up to the writer and they will write the outcome however they see fit.

Can I suggest the match's story/plot?

Yes, but only a very basic outline. For example, you can say "Godzilla and Gabara fight because Gabara ruined Godzilla's nap," but not "Godzilla and Gabara fight, and then this happens, then this, and then that, then that again, then this..."

Can I request who writes the match?

Eh, no. What if the writer you want to write it doesn't want to? What if someone else does? It'd just work out better if you let the writer choose your request instead of the other way around.

And remember...

Just because you can request a match, please don't go requesting match after match after match. After a while, it starts to get annoying. Requests are better saved for a period where nobody's writing anything and/or no new matches are being posted (and we mean for more than a week or two).
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Shazam14 wrote:EDIT: Can you pick a writer?
No. What if the one you pick doesn't want to do it? :P
alienhulk2099 wrote:Dagahra vs. Gigan and Megalon, I think the title says it all or do I have to say more than that when requesting something?
You can if you want, but you don't have to.
wataru wrote:Giant Robo (anime) vs Heisei Godzilla (aka "Super" Godzilla).
http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 080#p75387

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

Gorosaurus vs ZEDUS!!! just kidding. the actual one is Gorosaurus vs Gaira.
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

(Burning) Godzilla VS. Utsuno Ikusagami. I'd like to see that.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

(Never mind, ill go with Titanosaurus vs Kamoebas)
Last edited by RamshackleRanger on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Monsterzero 1965
Monarch Researcher

Post by Monsterzero 1965 »

Jet Jaguar and Titanosaurus vs. Gorosaurus and Sanda in Москва, Российская Федерация. (Moscow, Russia)

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Monsterzero 1965 wrote:Jet Jaguar and Titanosaurus vs. Gorosaurus and Sanda in Москва, Российская Федерация. (Moscow, Russia)
...You can just say "Moscow," you know. >_>

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Living Corpse wrote:
KaijuX wrote:(Burning) Godzilla VS. Utsuno Ikusagami. I'd like to see that.
I was considering that for some time now but does it have to be Burning Godzilla? He's already been used twice, three if you count an upcoming match. Nothing against BG, he's cool and all but at this rate he is going to be as common as the lighting hitting King Kong.

I think normal Godzilla is strong enough to give a god hell, plus it's not like the normal one never uses the red spiral ray, as Super-Mechagodzilla and SpaceGodzilla learned the hard way. I guess I could find a way for him to transform in the middle of the fight. Maybe have a nuke go off near them or something.
It it's given that Ikusagami is a powerful warrior (if you're able to stand toe-to-toe with Orochi alone... yeah) and that he has a sword. But if you don't want to use Burning G, that's fine. I just see BG fighting Ikusagami for whatever reason...
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

Living Corpse wrote:
I was considering that for some time now but does it have to be Burning Godzilla? He's already been used twice, three if you count an upcoming match. Nothing against BG, he's cool and all but at this rate he is going to be as common as the lighting hitting King Kong.

I think normal Godzilla is strong enough to give a god hell, plus it's not like the normal one never uses the red spiral ray, as Super-Mechagodzilla and SpaceGodzilla learned the hard way. I guess I could find a way for him to transform in the middle of the fight. Maybe have a nuke go off near them or something.
he has? I don't remember.
Dynomy

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Dynomy84 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:

he has? I don't remember.
If you mean by giving a deity hell, then yes Godzilla has. Look at Mothra. She's a deity, but yet Godzilla gives her all the trouble in the world... And kills her on occasions. Same with Battra. But Ikusagami I see something being far more powerful than that... Probably nowhere nearly as strong as Bagan's legendary awesomeness (unless we're talking about Bagan VS. Orochi VS. Utsuno Ikusagami, but even then Bagan's power, as described, is a mere fraction of what it use to be. And too imagine Kong was the technical reason why he lost, lol.

Pair of kings.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

oh ok. sorry, I just wasn't reading that much. meh..
Dynomy

James23873
Monsterland Worker

Post by James23873 »

Here's a match I would like to see,

Zone Fighter vs Ultraman vs Jet Jaguar vs Utsuno Ikusagami.
You know, Darth Vader cannot be Luke Skywalker's father. They don't have the same last name.
-Woody Boyd

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Living Corpse wrote:Yes he has. In Bagan vs Everyone: Fallout, Godzilla was killed by SpaceGodzilla and Grand King Ghidorah but Rodan brought him back as Burning Godzilla and then there the match with Hedorah. A future match will have him as well.
He went Burning? I didn't even noticed that. I thought his eyes just went red... I need to read that again.

Pair of kings.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Monsterzero 1965 wrote:Jet Jaguar and Titanosaurus vs. Gorosaurus and Sanda in Москва, Российская Федерация. (Moscow, Russia)
ya know, i would be willing to write that if it was this:
Monsterzero 1965 wrote:Jet Jaguar and Titanosaurus vs. Gorosaurus and King Kong in Москва, Российская Федерация. (Moscow, Russia)

Monsterzero 1965
Monarch Researcher

Post by Monsterzero 1965 »

FINE, Jet Jaguar and Titanosaurus vs. Gorosaurus and King Kong in Washington D.C.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Monsterzero 1965 wrote:FINE, Jet Jaguar and Titanosaurus vs. Gorosaurus and King Kong in Washington D.C.
You don't have to change your match just because one person said something, lol.

Mogu
G-Force Personnel

Post by Mogu »

Giant Lizard vs Giant Condor.
Just a returning member

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Monsterzero 1965 wrote:FINE, Jet Jaguar and Titanosaurus vs. Gorosaurus and King Kong in Washington D.C.
You don't have to change your match just because one person said something, lol.
you dont have to change it, im just uncomfortable writing matches with monsters i haven't seen in action, ill go look up a video of him.

Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jahgee »

I request the match of Mothra (Heisei) vs. Mothra Leo in the arena of Chicago, Illinois
One of Toho Kingdom's 2 resident NASCAR fans
There was a time where I was Admin

Battra2346
Monarch Researcher

Post by Battra2346 »

I request a Gaira vs Bagan match.The fight takes place in the woods of Japan,near a lake.
It's a signature with words.What more can you want?