Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Zilla and Mothra (Legendary) vs Rodan (Legendary) and King Ghidorah (Legendary)

KOTM but it's the first American Godzilla.

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Behemoth and Biollante vs. Desghidorah

The most famous jungle in the world has been under threat for the last number of decades, but the arrival of a consumer of life increases the risk ten-fold. A protector of the rainforest and a mutation in tune with nature appear to combat the black demon, but will their combined power save the Amazon from extinction?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

How about a Behemoth match thats a sequel to other matches that involve a forest, rainforest, or whatever wildlife area being severely damaged? Like Dagahra & Desghidorah Vs Hedorah?

Added in 3 minutes 35 seconds:
Or even better.

Utsuno Ikusagami Vs Zandora & Jikiro (sequel to Utsuno Ikusagami Vs Soyler & Wargilgar)

Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:How about a Behemoth match thats a sequel to other matches that involve a forest, rainforest, or whatever wildlife area being severely damaged? Like Dagahra & Desghidorah Vs Hedorah?

Or even better.

Utsuno Ikusagami Vs Zandora & Jikiro (sequel to Utsuno Ikusagami Vs Soyler & Wargilgar)

But..Planet Garoga IS anywhere!

Behemoth and Mothra (Millennium) vs. Desghidorah features stuff about the Amazon being demolished, though it's not a sequel.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:How about a Behemoth match thats a sequel to other matches that involve a forest, rainforest, or whatever wildlife area being severely damaged? Like Dagahra & Desghidorah Vs Hedorah?

Or even better.

But..Planet Garoga IS anywhere!

Behemoth and Mothra (Millennium) vs. Desghidorah features stuff about the Amazon being demolished, though it's not a sequel.
Ah, ok.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Gamera (Heisei)
Plot: Something has drained a large amount of Earth’s energy, destabilizing the environment overnight and threatening to plunge the world into chaos. In his effort to keep nature balanced, Godzilla has tracked down the perpetrator, a fellow guardian.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Godzilla (Legendary) vs Gamera (Heisei)
Plot: Something has drained a large amount of Earth’s energy, destabilizing the environment overnight and threatening to plunge the world into chaos. In his effort to keep nature balanced, Godzilla has tracked down the perpetrator, a fellow guardian.
I actually did this, but with a different plot.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Given the above stated this has been done but a different plot could use Battra in Legendary Godzilla's place. ;)

I'd imagine Battra being angry at Gamera for causing Gyaos to explode in numbers.

Heck could even throw Gyaos into the mix as well.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GmkGoji wrote:
I actually did this, but with a different plot.
Alright, so how many of us did this match because I did this match as well but with a different plot, having the fight in the past.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

^Worse, i think somebody already did this match back in 2017. Someone should check how many Legendary Godzilla vs. Gamera matches are to be uploaded. :lol:

Kaishin Muba vs. Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Battra

Arena: Pacific Ocean

Plot: Godzilla and Battra's underwater battle takes a bit of a twist when there scuffle awakens an ancient sea god. And he doesn't appear to happy about them skreoonking up the ocean.

Added in 6 hours 49 minutes 30 seconds:
Behemoth and Anguirus (2001) vs. Orga

Arena: A snowy forest.

Plot: An ancient UFO wakes up and tries to copy Earth's greatest lifeforms in order to become the perfect being. But after the ship and it's new creation begins to destroy the world, it awakens two prehistoric forest guardians who aren't quite fond of them.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

I have an idea, for when Kong (Monsterverse) arrives

King Kong (Monsterverse) vs Skullcrawler vs everyone (Kumonga, Kamacuras, Ebirah, Maguma, Megaguirus, Varan, Baragon, M.U.T.O (Male), Gorosaurus, Manda, Gezora, Ganimes, Kameobas and Rodan (Heisei)

When the Skullcrawlers return, Kong tries to fight back, but soon even more kaiju arrive , causing a huge fight, and whoever wins is the ruler of Skull Island.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Angurius (2001), Godzilla (Legendary), King Caesar, King Ghidorah (Legendary), Kiryu, Mothra (Legendary), Rodan (Legendary) vs. Everyone
Story: The Xiliens decide that the time has come to not pull any punches. Forming alliances with other alien races who desire conquest and using mind control to bring Kaiju under their thumb, they seek out to take out those who stand in their way. And their have their sights first set on two Titans in Godzilla & Mothra who stand in defiance even if they seem hopelessly outnumbered. However, aid comes in the form Kiryu and the guardian monsters Angurius & King Caesar but they are far from enough. Stunningly, the Fire Demon appears to lend its sharp talons and most shockingly of all The One Who is Many arrives knowing that in this case the greater threat needed to be dealt with first as an unlikely alliance forms in the ultimate battle for survival.

Alright The Magnificent Seven thingy 2.0. Now with more MonsterVerse.
Last edited by godjacob on Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote:Angurius, Godzilla (Legendary), King Caesar, King Ghidorah (Legendary), Kiryu, Mothra (Legendary), Rodan (Legendary) vs. Everyone
Story: The Xiliens decide that the time has come to not pull any punches. Forming alliances with other alien races who desire conquest and using mind control to bring Kaiju under their thumb, they seek out to take out those who stand in their way. And their have their sights first set on two Titans in Godzilla & Mothra who stand in defiance even if they seem hopelessly outnumbered. However, aid comes in form Angurius and the guardian King Caesar but they are far from enough. Stunningly, the Fire Demon appears to lend its sharp talons and most shockingly of all The One Who is Many arrives knowing that in this case the greater threat needed to be dealt with first as an unlikely alliance forms in the ultimate battle for survival.

Sound pretty good, but one question..which Anguirus? There's two of them now.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

tyrantgoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:Angurius, Godzilla (Legendary), King Caesar, King Ghidorah (Legendary), Kiryu, Mothra (Legendary), Rodan (Legendary) vs. Everyone
Story: The Xiliens decide that the time has come to not pull any punches. Forming alliances with other alien races who desire conquest and using mind control to bring Kaiju under their thumb, they seek out to take out those who stand in their way. And their have their sights first set on two Titans in Godzilla & Mothra who stand in defiance even if they seem hopelessly outnumbered. However, aid comes in form Angurius and the guardian King Caesar but they are far from enough. Stunningly, the Fire Demon appears to lend its sharp talons and most shockingly of all The One Who is Many arrives knowing that in this case the greater threat needed to be dealt with first as an unlikely alliance forms in the ultimate battle for survival.

Sound pretty good, but one question..which Anguirus? There's two of them now.
Yeah I realize that now lol

I edited it to be 2001. While originally I was gonna do Showa I saw that King Caesar was a guardian-type so I figure making Angurius his guardian version would make it a more fitting thematic pairing.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Kaishin Muba and Mothra (Legendary) vs. Iris vs. Gyaos

Arena: Somewhere in Japan, exact location doesn't matter.

Plot: The Ryuseicho has won. Gamera has met his unfortunate end at the hands of Iris, leaving him and the Gyaos hoard to terrorize the planet. But not all may be lost, for in Gamera's death two ancient guardians awaken: One who takes to the air, the other living in the sea. While perhaps their conflicting views on humanity put them in a shaky union, Kaishin and Mothra put aside their differences for the sake of their planet and avenge their ally.

Added in 5 hours 32 minutes 5 seconds:
Just remembered a banner i requested, yet never followed up on.

Gomora vs. Gorosaurus

Arena: 1700's.
Plot: After being hidden from the world for who knows how long, a man finds a strange painting and a piece of writing that tells the tale of two massive reptillian animals that fought in the countryside.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I'm'a gonna keep requesting this until it happens.

Dagahra vs. Kaisin Muba
Setting: Sequel to #238. The ancient sea god Kaishin Muba awakens in response to Dagahra's rule over the seas wrathful at him for taking his title which he fights to take back from the false god.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Very mature. You do realize someone may have already started writing it and just didn't mention it, right?

RIP Evan.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I'm'a gonna keep requesting this until it happens.

Dagahra vs. Kaisin Muba
Setting: Sequel to #238. The ancient sea god Kaishin Muba awakens in response to Dagahra's rule over the seas wrathful at him for taking his title which he fights to take back from the false god.
Hey man, we all get the enthusiasm but once is enough. Keep it up and I will pass along a warning.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Very mature. You do realize someone may have already started writing it and just didn't mention it, right?
Tell me how that's immature? I was simply just requesting an match again. Geez some of you get really triggered...
Greyshot151 wrote:Hey man, we all get the enthusiasm but once is enough. Keep it up and I will pass along a warning.
Not to try and argue with an mod but isn't that a little extreme? What's wrong with requesting a match more then once especially not for a while? :?

Didn't know requesting more then once was a rule...I'll try to keep that in mind from now on.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I think i can do the match though, with a third combatant in play. ;)