Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Trilopod vs Black Moth
Plot: After the destruction of Magita and the Trilopods nest, some of the Cryogs’ remaining bioweapons have been left to wonder the Earth, alone and detached from their colony. Dr. Malik has managed to track one of these down, and sends forth his creation, Black Moth, to capture the asset so that he may learn the Trilopods’ secrets of DNA mixing.

Gyaos-Trilopod vs Gamera (Heisei) and Godzilla (Heisei)
Plot: In the chaos of the Trilopod incursion, there was a Gyaos that fell victim to the invaders and was used to form a hybrid. The hybrid fled into the shadows, disappearing off the radar for a while, until sightings of it began to crop up once more. But the true problem becomes apparent when the original Gyaos-Trilopod is discovered to be cultivating a brood, and it will be up to the two greatest guardians of the Earth to stop the New Shadow of Evil from blanketing the Earth.

Grand King Ghidorah and Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Gigan (Millenium), Orga, Mechagodzilla (Showa), and Trilopod
Plot: The Cryogs have overcome humanity and conquered the Earth, making it their new home. But their triumph may be short lived, as the Ghidorah they mechanized and dominated has returned after its escape, bringing with him one who the Cryogs are all too familiar with...
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Mothra (Legendary)

In an alternative version of KOTM, Godzilla has taken down King Ghidorah, but at the cost of his own life. A saddened Mothra hatches out of her cocoon from the loss of her champion... But what's this? She's picking up a familiar signal. A second Godzilla has awakened! But once she meets him, she quickly realizes it's not even remotely like the Godzilla she once knew, this one having an overgrown ego. And if this Godzilla were to become the next Alpha Titan, that ego would have to be downed in size. Thus, Mothra decides to become his "mentor" and trains him for possible fights to come.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote:Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Mothra (Legendary)

In an alternative version of KOTM, Godzilla has taken down King Ghidorah, but at the cost of his own life. A saddened Mothra hatches out of her cocoon from the loss of her champion... But what's this? She's picking up a familiar signal. A second Godzilla has awakened! But once she meets him, she quickly realizes it's not even remotely like the Godzilla she once knew, this one having an overgrown ego. And if this Godzilla were to become the next Alpha Titan, that ego would have to be downed in size. Thus, Mothra decides to become his "mentor" and trains him for possible fights to come.
I can get behind this idea.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Ultraman vs Gamera (Heisei)

I have no idea how this could work outside of my idea. I'll probably write in the near future...but with a twist. I'm pretty sure copyright would get in the way of this being an official match, but...oh well.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote: I'm pretty sure copyright would get in the way of this being an official match,
Uuuuuh how?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Gigantis wrote:
GmkGoji wrote: I'm pretty sure copyright would get in the way of this being an official match,
Uuuuuh how?
Because the style the match is written in would be...interesting to say the least. You know what, here, just take this and you maybe will understand.
Last edited by GmkGoji on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote: Image
If you're planning a DBX Arena style match, all you gotta do is come up with some make-believe company and you're set! We have a match like this on the waiting list i think!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Gigantis wrote:
If you're planning a DBX Arena style match, all you gotta do is come up with some make-believe company and you're set! We have a match like this on the waiting list i think!
Oh. OH. Well, I know what i'm going to be writing.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

GmkGoji wrote:Because the style the match is written in would be...interesting to say the least. You know what, here, just take this and you maybe will understand.
Apparently Toho didn't take down Godzilla vs. Gamera when that became an official Death Battle.

Also same for plenty of written Death Battle, DBX, and One-Minute Melees on DeviantArt.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Gigantis wrote:
And have the announcers be like the announcers from MadWorld, but maybe take out the innuendo jokes and tone down the strong language.

Added in 2 minutes 50 seconds:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:Because the style the match is written in would be...interesting to say the least. You know what, here, just take this and you maybe will understand.
Apparently Toho didn't take down Godzilla vs. Gamera when that became an official Death Battle.

Also same for plenty of written Death Battle, DBX, and One-Minute Melees on DeviantArt.
And yet Ultron Vs Sigma was taken down, due to (if I could remember) copyright strike on a specific song?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So after thinking of the ideas of "What if Gamera appeared in Godzilla movies?" and also taking these old banner's by X into account.

A match idea came into my head!

Gamera and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Arena: Titan/ Hawaii

Plot: A species of aliens named the "Kilaaks" living on Saturn's moon, Titan, is requesting assistance. The massive three headed dragon known as Grand King Ghidorah has found them, and the only thing that might be him is another kaiju! Thankfully, Earth has two that come to mind. One is Gamera, the ancient fire breathing turtle locked away in ice, and Rodan, the massive magma Pteranadon hibernating in Isla De Mona. Awakening the both of them, the Kilaak's take them to their homeworld where the two of them fight off Ghidorah. After the two come out victorious, all seems to be well at first... until humanity realized the Kilaak's have back stabbed them! Ghidorah was under their control all along, and this was their way of getting Gamera and Rodan under there control as well! All three monsters are sent down to Hawaii where they cause mass destruction, till the humans snap them all out of their trance. While tensions are still high between them, Gamera and Rodan team up once more, hopefully to stop the three headed dragon once and for all.

For context on these banners, they're not actual matches. These were made way back when Heisei Ghidorah was first coming out of retirement, but X around to making them and Match 165 became Ghidorah's unretirement match. The story i wrote is actually kinda a blend of two different versions he made (one on Titan that was pretty much a Heisei version of Invasion of the Astro-Monster, the other in Hawaii) now just blended together. Just with a different Rodan and Ghidorah, and Gamera instead of Godzilla. (Because why not? More Gamera is always good.)
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

hmmmm, on the note of twists on old kaiju movie plots...….

Zilla and Cyber-Godzilla vs Battra

HEAT is shocked when the US Military reveals they've rebuilt Cyber-Godzilla, hoping to use him as a new anti-kaiju weapon. When Battra comes to New York with plans to obliterate the affront to nature, HEAT must put aside their feelings of breaking nature involved with the mech to help Zilla and his dad drive off the Battle Mothra.

Manda vs Gigan (Millenium)

Mu must defend itself when the Xilliens invade Earth, with Manda taking on their cybernetic attack dog as a discreet spy group tries to infiltrate and destroy the Xilliens using a advanced flying ship.

Irys vs Daghara

In ancient times, Niahl Kinai declares war on Atlantis for them polluting too much of "their" Earth, siccing Daghara on them. Already dealing with the Gyaos revolution, Atlantis reluctantly sends Irys out to defend them. However, will this battle end up letting these two end up going down the road we know them as?

Red King vs Mechanni-Kong

Sick of him rampaging, G-Force captures Red King to move to a safer area where he hopefully won't be so blood-thirsty. However, he ends up breaking out, forcing them to send a recommisoned Mechanni-Kong to stop him
Spoiler:
in other words,

Tokyo S.O.S but who the Mecha/Cyber Godzilla teams up with is switched
Reverse Atragon/Switch on Final Wars
Gamera vs Zigra but with characters we do have ;)
Reverse King Kong

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Reiwa) vs. King Kong

Monsters with a face only a mother could love.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kaishin Muba and Kumasogami vs Godzilla (Legendary)
Plot: Deciding that the king of the titans could prove cumbersome to his plans to revive Tsukuyomi, Tsukinowa utilizes his accursed magic to spurn Kumasogami into action and to form the mighty water spirit Kaishin Muba, siccing both on Godzilla to destroy him.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Reiwa), Godzilla Junior and Godzilla (Legendary) vs Everyone

To finally conquer the Earth, the Simeons create an entire fleet of Mechagodzilla and have them attack different parts of the world in Fake Godzilla suits. The purpose? Trick the world into thinking all the Godzillas have betrayed Earth. Now, all of the Godzillas must not only deal with the invading Mechagodzillas and their new alien army, but also other Earth defenders, enraged natural monsters and mechas trying to kill the "rouge" Godzillas

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Reiwa), Godzilla Junior and Godzilla (Legendary) vs Everyone

To finally conquer the Earth, the Simeons create an entire fleet of Mechagodzilla and have them attack different parts of the world in Fake Godzilla suits. The purpose? Trick the world into thinking all the Godzillas have betrayed Earth. Now, all of the Godzillas must not only deal with the invading Mechagodzillas and their new alien army, but also other Earth defenders, enraged natural monsters and mechas trying to kill the "rouge" Godzillas
Huh. This actually sounds really intriguing! Not sure if i'll do it, but i'll keep it in mind.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Reiwa), Godzilla Junior and Godzilla (Legendary) vs Everyone

One issue with this.

Despite the disguise. Anguirus immediately knew that wasn't his friend in the 1974 film. Whose to assume others would sense those Godzilla's not being the ones they know?

Sorry to reign down the fun.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ I'd argue Anguirus specifically is probably one of the *very* few monsters that would know for sure it's Godzilla. Now maybe it could just be Anguirus switches from the "Everyone" side to the "Godzilla" side. Ya never know. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

We've had a match in hell, why not have one in a version of Heaven?

Utsuno Ikusagami and Orochi vs Bagan/Godzilla (Doesn't matter which)
Setting: The gods watch the world from the heavens, judging the lifeforms below them. However, one day, one of these mortal lifeforms decided to challenge the Gods themselves and entered the realm of Heaven to destroy the gods. In retaliation, Two of Heaven's strongest fighters are sent out to deal with the intruder.
(Could have Bagan fly up on his wings of light, or Godzilla somehow getting there accidentally in a reverse version of Godzilla in Hell. How they get there is up to you.)
Last edited by Nagoda on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote:We've had a match in hell, why not have one in a version of Heaven?

Utsuno Ikusagami and Orochi vs Bagan/Godzilla (Doesn't matter which)
Setting: The gods watch the world from the heavens, judging the lifeforms below them. However, one day, one of these mortal lifeforms decided to challenge the Gods themselves and entered the realm of Heaven to destroy the gods. In retaliation, Two of Heaven's strongest fighters are sent out to deal with the intruder.
(Could have Bagan fly up on his wings of light, or Godzilla somehow getting there accidentally in a reverse version of Godzilla in Hell. How they get there is up to you.)
Hmm. Love the idea, but what does Heaven even look like in the Godzilla-verse? GIH never really gave that clear of an answer.