Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by TyrantGojira »

Godzilla(75), Godzilla(94), Zilla(animated), Godzilla(04), and Godizlla(19) vs Hedorah(Showa), Spacegodzilla, Cyber Godzilla, Gigan(Millennium), and King Ghidorah (Legendary)

Synopsis: Godzillas from multiple timelines must unite to take on an army of invaders comprised of foes from each respected timeline.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

TyrantGojira wrote:Godzilla(75), Godzilla(94), Zilla(animated), Godzilla(04), and Godizlla(19) vs Hedorah(Showa), Spacegodzilla, Cyber Godzilla, Gigan(Millennium), and King Ghidorah (Legendary)

Synopsis: Godzillas from multiple timelines must unite to take on an army of invaders comprised of foes from each respected timeline.
Unfortunately, we can only use Heisei, Legendary, and Zilla in the KWC for our Godzillas. The other two are allowed in the KWCE however.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ Good news! While the plot doesn't quite sync up to what you have in mind, there is a Legendary Godzilla vs. Zilla match. I think you'll quite enjoy it. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:^ Good news! While the plot doesn't quite sync up to what you have in mind, there is a Legendary Godzilla vs. Zilla match. I think you'll quite enjoy it. ;)
Wonder why that wasn’t in Legendary Mayhem.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

...Because I got it *after* May-hem? I think that answers itself, to be frank.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

Mechani-Kong vs. Maguma and Baragon

Dr. Who discovers Element X in the Hollow Earth and sends Mechani-Kong underground to retrieve it, leading to a battle against prehistoric monsters.

Behemoth cameo would be nice.
Last edited by Orichalcum on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:...Because I got it *after* May-hem? I think that answers itself, to be frank.
I guess that explains everything.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

MV Ghidorah vs. Showa Mechagodzilla and Titanosaurus

The Xilians put the MonsterVerse Ghidorah under their control, only for him to trick and attack them once they get to Earth, forcing the aliens to combat him with their own loyal monsters.

Frankenstein and Black Moth vs. King Kong 1967

A villain holds Las Vegas for ransom, demanding captain Carl Nelson and crew bring Kong to him personally, leading to a giant monster slugfest over Nevada.

MV Godzilla and MV Mothra vs. Dagarah

Godzilla relocates to the sunken city of Nilai-Kanai to rest until mysteriously the temple rises and releases Dagarah, the two battle until Godzilla is outmatched and calls for Mothra using his atomic blast in the sky to even the odds.

Kong vs. Ganimes

Yog crawls ashore and challenges Kong for Skull Island
Last edited by Orichalcum on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Fake Godzilla (any skin)/Mechagodzilla (Showa): Round 2

Arena: Post-apocalyptic Earth.

Plot: After being thrown into the future,Godzilla finds himself on an earth verge of destruction by another of his kind...but it might not be who it seems.

You could even have this be the sequel to match 170.

Gamera: Final Wars (A.K.A Gamera vs. Anguirus,Rodan (Monsterverse,written as FW Rodan)Zilla,King Caesar (Millennium),Kamacuras,Ebirah (Millennium)Manda (Millennium),Kumonga,Hedorah,Gigan (Chainsaws) and King Ghidorah (Monsterverse,in reference to an early draft,also because skreoonk Monster X :P )

Arena: Any city.

Plot: The oncoming Xilien attack leaves Earth at mercy,but this only awakens the almighty Guardian of the Universe to protect his home planet! Yet he has quite a lot of obstacles in his way...

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Fake Godzilla (any skin)/Mechagodzilla (Showa): Round 2

Plot: After being thrown into the future,Godzilla finds himself on an earth verge of destruction by another of his kind...but it might not be who it seems.

Throwing Godzilla through time like in the Dark Horse comics with the Stranger? Oooohh... Never thought of that. Sounds like fun. Who knows? Maybe I'll get to it. ;)

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Fake Godzilla (any skin)/Mechagodzilla (Showa): Round 2

Throwing Godzilla through time like in the Dark Horse comics with the Stranger? Oooohh... Never thought of that. Sounds like fun. Who knows? Maybe I'll get to it. ;)
Yes, please make it a sequel, because Match 170 is one of those matches that I’m curious of where it would go should it have a sequel.

That and Black Moth Vs Maguma (mostly because it would be nice to have an Orochi match.)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

There are a lot of matches I left open ended... Be it for better or worse. :lol:

Added in 49 seconds:
Also, I'm more than confident there isn't a Godzilla (Heisei) vs. MG Showa Round 1. XD Unless I'm forgetting something.

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:There are a lot of matches I left open ended... Be it for better or worse. :lol:

Added in 49 seconds:
Also, I'm more than confident there isn't a Godzilla (Heisei) vs. MG Showa Round 1. XD Unless I'm forgetting something.
I vividly remember someone dibbing it further into the dibs thread. I think it was around...2017? Even then he might have dibbed off so i would check.
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Gamera: Final Wars (A.K.A Gamera vs. Anguirus,Rodan (Monsterverse,written as FW Rodan)Zilla,King Caesar (Millennium),Kamacuras,Ebirah (Millennium)Manda (Millennium),Kumonga,Hedorah,Gigan (Chainsaws) and King Ghidorah (Monsterverse,in reference to an early draft,also because skreoonk Monster X :P )

Plot: The oncoming Xilien attack leaves Earth at mercy,but this only awakens the almighty Guardian of the Universe to protect his home planet! Yet he has quite a lot of obstacles in his way...
I might take this up, though technically I’ve already done it with Gamera vs Everyone since it does have an Xilian Invasion.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

I might take this up, though technically I’ve already done it with Gamera vs Everyone since it does have an Xilian Invasion.
Not gonna lie,i honestly didn't think anyone was gonna take this up because it's kinda just a Bagan vs. Xilien repeat :P but i'm sure with enough imagination,it can be it's own unique match! Just gotta add your little spark to it. ;) ...did that last part sound dirty?

Added in 15 hours 42 minutes 38 seconds:
Godzilla Junior vs Baragon (or Anguirus )

Trying to live up to his father's title,Junior falls into the hollow earth and has an encounter with a new enemy.

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

Gorosaurus vs. Megalon vs. Maguma

Masten Thrust Jr. uses the polar borer and tunnels to a lost city in the Hollow Earth looking for treasure, only to thrown amidst a Titan death match.

Titanosaurus vs. Armorer Titan and Rogue Titan

Dr. Mafune and the Black Hole aliens demand the secret of the Titan serum and attack the wall to retrieve it using Titanosaurus, Eren and his half-brother put aside their differences once more to battle him.

Battra vs. MV Rodan

Battra awakens and attacks Tokyo, bringing with him floods and earthquakes, Mt. Fuji erupts releasing Rodan and the two fight for supremacy.

MV Godzilla vs. Gabara, Varan, and Gaira

Godzilla washes ashore on Monster Island after defeat at the hands of another monster and faces three of the island's inhabitants at the same time.

King Caesar Showa vs. Gamera
"Gamera vs. Daimajin"

Gamera turns on humanity or Gamera's war with another monster causes death and destruction all across the countryside of Okinawa and the survivors pray for their statue god to awaken and stop Gamera's wrath.

Cyber-Godzilla, Skull Crawler, MV Rodan, MV Mothra, and MUTO 2019 vs. MV Godzilla

The Leviathan aliens take control of Camron and captures all the Titans to kill Godzilla and take over the world, Heat and Monarch work together to back Godzilla up and free the Titan mind control leading to a destroy all monsters battle Royale against the aliens in the end.
Last edited by Orichalcum on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am, edited 7 times in total.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Everyone vs Everyone Part 2
(Armored Titan & Rogue Titan vs Bagorah vs Balkzardan vs Bemular vs Black Moth vs Cyber Godzilla & Crustaceous Rex vs Dagahra vs Colossal Titan vs Desghidorah vs Dogora vs Ganimes, Kamoebas & Gezora vs Godzilla (Monsterverse), Mothra (Monsterverse) & Rodan (Monsterverse) vs Grand King Ghidorah vs Gryphon vs Jiriko, Spyler & Zandora vs Legion vs Maguma vs Shin Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla (Showa) vs Mechani Kong vs MUTO Male, MUTO female & MUTO Prime vs Orga vs Orochi vs Sanda & Frankenstein vs Skull Crawlers vs Trilopods vs Ultraseven vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)

Plot: What remains of Earth is a bare wasteland. And alien invaders come to Earth seeing that the Earth's defensives have fallen. Taking the chance each faction sends a invasion ready to end it all. But the Earth will not fall for anyone.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Did somebody say MAGUMA?! No? Well i'm making a bunch of match ideas for him anyway!

Maguma vs. Zilla (written as GTAS Godzilla)

Arena: Antarctica.

Plot: The H.E.A.T Team and Godzilla set out to the frozen south to stop increasing heat in the arctic,but meet a roadblock when a walrus kaiju awakens,but he too just want's the temperatures to go back to normal.

Maguma vs. Orochi

Arena: Hollow Earth

Plot: Sequel to match 155. Maguma finishes his plunge into the insides of Earth,and is forced to fight off what may be his greatest challenge yet.....this isn't gonna end well for him is it? But i'll pay you guys ten bucks if you have him win

Maguma vs. One of the four Terror Beasts (Spyler,Wagilgar,Zandolla or Jikiro)

Arena: Slopes of Mount Fuji

Plot: Maguma is sent out to thwart the Garoga's plans,but gets attacked by one of their guard dogs.

And here's a couple matches for Black Moth because why not? ;)

Black Moth vs. Godzilla (Legendary)

Arena: Prehistoric Earth

Plot: Remember that winged lion at the intro of KOTM? Here's a match that could have some backstory for her,and how she challenged Godzilla for the throne.

Anguirus vs. Black Moth (wrote this one down before,but typing it here again)

Arena: Latitude Zero

Plot: Midquel to Godzilla vs. Megalon. After Anguirus falls into the Earth,he lands in Latitude Zero where he gets attacked Dr. Malik who wants him under his control. Of course the saurian isn't gonna allow that,so Malik sends out his guard lion to take care of him.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Here's a match i forgot to mention

Maguma vs. M.U.T.O Pair

Arena: Antarctica.

Plot: Being driven off by Godzilla has left the parasites with no choice but to make their home in the frozen south. But then they meet another Titan there who isn't fond of sharing territory.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Behemoth vs. Maguma

Battle of the Ice Age kaiju.
tyrantgoji wrote:Maguma vs. Orochi

Arena: Hollow Earth

Plot: Sequel to match 155. Maguma finishes his plunge into the insides of Earth,and is forced to fight off what may be his greatest challenge yet.....this isn't gonna end well for him is it? But i'll pay you guys ten bucks if you have him win

Maguma vs. One of the four Terror Beasts (Spyler,Wagilgar,Zandolla or Jikiro)
Assuming KaijuX reconsidered which I hope he did since I'd love to see it. He did consider an sequel being Orochi (Heisei) vs. Maguma, C-Rex and Zone Fighter.
Spoiler:
Orochi would had won which be nice since it'd be a win for him.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.