Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by KaijuX »

Jermobooka wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:32 am Heyo, first time in this board. I’m new to KWC but it all looks very cool, so i’ll chip in with my own ideas!
Spoiler:
Mechagodzilla (Legendary) vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary)

Plot: In the midst of Apex cybernetics uploading the Hollow Earth energy source to MG, San awakens as a ghost in the shell, bursting out of Victoria Peak and destroying Hong Kong. A newly regenerated Ghidorah senses that San has come back in a different form. He flys and makes landfall on Hong Kong to destroy him. There can only be one Ghidorah on Earth.
Ultraman Tiga vs. Destoroyah

Plot: In a freak accident, strange, red, crustacean-like creatures are created and all escape from a lab in New York. After terrorizing the city, they all eventually combine to form a ginormous creature dubbed “Destoroyah”. GUTS is alerted to the situation and flys out to destroy the creature. Once arriving, Daigo uses his Spark Lens and transforms into Tiga, prepared to take down the gargantuan devil

Spoiler:
King Kong (Legendary) vs. Gigan (Millenium)

Plot: The Xillians encounter a strange gravity well near Earth’s moon and send their Modified Gigan into it to check what it is. Gigan, after taking an extremely uncomfortable trip, ends up in the Hollow Earth near where it’s resident king, Kong, is peacefully gazing at the beautiful landscape. Gigan roars, flying at mach speed towards the ape, who’s taken notice to the alien cyborg. Kong takes up his axe, and prepared to defend his title, domain, and himself
Also, question...has Legendary Godzilla vs Shin Godzilla been done yet? If so, may i get a link so i can read it? Thanks in advance
Hello, hello! :D Welcome to the KWC board, and we hope you enjoy your time here! All sound like fine requests! However, like ShinGojira14 pointed out, Tiga is sadly not on the table. This is because Tiga hasn't appeared in a Toho produced or distributed property; and crossovers don't fall in KWC jurisdiction, sadly (City Shrouded in Shadow, Godzilla vs. Gamera stage show, Godzilla vs. Evangelion 4D, etc.). However, you may recall him being listed in the Survey, which we simply do to see how much demand there is for the character. So it doesn't guarantee he'll be there, just an assessment of what to look out for.

As for Shin vs. Legendary... Yeah, it's coming. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:19 pm Gorosaurus vs Mechanikong
Plot: After a massive storm, King Kong seems to be completely insane, tearing up the mountains and ignoring his worshippers. Gorosaurus decides that enough is enough, and goes to face the oddly acting King of Faro Island.

Rodan(Heisei), Anguirus(Showa), and Mothra(Millennium) vs Mechagodzilla(Showa)
Plot: Godzilla was defeated by his mechanical doppelganger, and sunk into the Pacific Ocean. Now, his closest allies must defend their home from the invading machine as it comes to eliminate the rest of Earth's kaiju.
Spoiler:
Mechagodzilla(Legendary) vs Skullcrawlers
Plot: After a massive earthquake, APEX's mechanical destroyer falls into the Hollow Earth. A massive pack of skullcrawlers, lead by the son of Ramarak, smell the remnants of it's test opponents on the mech and go into an all out offensive against it.
(also, somewhat related question, when does Legendary MechaG stop being a spoiler?)
GVK stops being spoiler material when it is released on home media, far as I know.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

godjacob wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:53 am
Plot: After a massive storm, King Kong seems to be completely insane, tearing up the mountains and ignoring his worshippers. Gorosaurus decides that enough is enough, and goes to face the oddly acting King of Faro Island.

Plot: Godzilla was defeated by his mechanical doppelganger, and sunk into the Pacific Ocean. Now, his closest allies must defend their home from the invading machine as it comes to eliminate the rest of Earth's kaiju.
Spoiler:
Plot: After a massive earthquake, APEX's mechanical destroyer falls into the Hollow Earth. A massive pack of skullcrawlers, lead by the son of Ramarak, smell the remnants of it's test opponents on the mech and go into an all out offensive against it.
(also, somewhat related question, when does Legendary MechaG stop being a spoiler?)
GVK stops being spoiler material when it is released on home media, far as I know.
I’m like, 90% sure the spoiler embargo has already been lifted, especially because other requests in this thread have mentioned MV MechaG without spoiler tags.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:00 am
godjacob wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:53 am

Spoiler:
I’m like, 90% sure the spoiler embargo has already been lifted, especially because other requests in this thread have mentioned MV MechaG without spoiler tags.
Are you sure? I was told this in another thread by one of the Mods lol

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

godjacob wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:04 am Are you sure? I was told this in another thread by one of the Mods lol
Spoiler:
The previous page mentioned Kong living in the Hollow Earth without any spoilers. It’s got two requests involving MV MechaG with no spoilers. Soggy, a mod, made this request that mentions two different spoilery things without any spoiler tags.
Mechanikong vs Kong (Legendary) vs Gigan (Millenium) and Megalon

Deep within the Hollow Earth, Kong discovers a civilization...but not of Iwi. Bizzare inhuman bugs and humans who have settled the Earth since before man emerged to the surface. Not wanting to lose their home to human encroachment, they sick their pets on the Kong. Monarch, for their parts attempts to aid with something THEY have built: the rumored mechanized Titan of Skull Island, a warrior in Kong's image instead of the Apex destroyer in Godzilla's many though it was. However, Mechanikong's creator has other plans, plans which will put Kong in another fight that will be a run for his money......
If there is still a spoiler embargo, it’s not being enforced well XD
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

The movie's almost two months out at this point anyway, what's even the point of tagging spoilers? Everyone who wanted to see GVK probably has by now, or at least should considering i'm sure it won't be long till it's out of theatres and about to leave HBO Max.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

AFAIK, the spoiler embargo is being kept in place for like general film threads. Stuff like here and the FMs which deal with slightly less spoilery stuff (monsters, bits of plot which is good without context) etc is fine here.

@Gigantis: it leaves HBO Max in 5 days. Not sure about theaters.

Personally, I'm all for dropping it but this is the conclusion we've agreed to so

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Personally, I'd say the KWC section should be fine without having to put spoiler tags. Not that it really matters, but in the KWC Discord, we practically lifted the spoiler embargo two weeks after it came out. So, I'd say the same should apply in the KWC(E) sections, because well, practically everyone here is talking about those said elements of the GVK. To which, it's only natural because people are very much excited to write and/or read these new things compared to people who will likely try to avoid that stuff in the other sections.
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

As someone who visits this site via mobile device, I don’t really know how to put a spoiler tag on certain things, so my apologies if I unintentionally added to the issue.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Ultragodzillafan wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:26 pm As someone who visits this site via mobile device, I don’t really know how to put a spoiler tag on certain things, so my apologies if I unintentionally added to the issue.
Full Editor & Preview icon. You’ll find it at the bottom of the screen. ;)
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Godzilla (Showa)
Plot: 60+ years of legacy have made this showdown inevitable. On the very site where Godzilla first showed itself to the world, the King of the Monsters faces his most daunting challenger as a literal Titan among his kind arrives with neither side backing down. There can only stand one King, one Alpha in this world and to come away with the crown they'll have to be prepared for a true war.

A sort of tribute to a certain poll going on at the moment, and really with Showa coming in we need this match.
Last edited by godjacob on Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Kong(Legendary) vs Gigan(Millennium)
Plot: While exploring his new kingdom, Kong comes across an ancient alien base, complete with a fossilized titan. But when he accidentally turns on the power with the residual energy from his Finbreaker, the titan revives, and attacks Kong.

Kong(Legendary) vs Red King
Plot: In a section of the Hollow Earth called the Lawless Monster Zone, Kong finds a cruel tyrant, who challenges him for dominion under the Earth.

Kong(Legendary) vs Varan
Plot: The appearance of a new Alpha Titan in the Hollow Earth awakens the Fierce Mountain God, Varan, who has no plans to be subservient to the giant ape.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Legendary), Mothra (Legendary), Rodan (Legendary), Behemoth, and M.U.T.O (in a hoard of them) vs. Everyone
Arena: Anywhere

Plot: All of the kaiju that was given birth via the folly of mankind is slowly driving Godzilla insane. Unlike the other Titans under his control, they don't listen to him at all, and even some of his fellow prehistoric beast side with the newer kaiju, including the other Godzilla's that live in this world. But betwee the damage they're causing to the Earth worsening by the day, and Godzilla losing members of his pack because of there interference, Godzilla sees no other choice but to engage in warfare with them.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

King Cobra vs. King Kong (Showa)
Plot: Kong had finally found some piece as the king of Faro Island gets needed rest from his battle with Godzilla in Mt. Fuji, but just as things seem to settle to normalcy a new terror arrives on his shores. A terrifying mutant and a "King" in its own right as King Cobra terrorizes the natives looking for easy meals drawing the island's God to it as the two beasts prepare to lock arms & fangs in what promises to be a brutal clash for supremacy.

Orochi, Kumasogami & Kaishin Muba vs. Utsuno Ikusagami
Plot: Orochi desires revenge against his divine foe, and to ensure the odds are in its twisted favor two more beasts of terror in Kumasogami & Kaishin Muba as the trio prepare to lay waste to the Godly being. Yet Utsuno remains defiant, prepared to finally lay waste to the terrors these creatures & dark god make once and for all and bring peace to humanity in what is set to be a biblical clash.

Anguirus (2001) & Baragon (Millennium) vs. Legion
Plot: The last gambit of the Guardian Gamera failed, Legion seemed destined to plant a new flower that would sprout and infectious bloom of the world with the military powerless to do a thing. However, when one Guardian falls others shall rise as Anguirus and Baragon arrive to challenge the invading Legion determined to prevent her swarm from laying waste to humanity.

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

Kong(Monsterverse) vs Godzilla (Hesei)
Plot: While exploring his new home, Kong falls into a gravity well that takes him to Birth Island. Seeking to defend his territory and adopted son(Little Godzilla) Godzilla engages Kong in combat, but during the fight they fall into the gravity well Kong came through, ending back up in the hollow earth.
Spoiler:
During the fight have Hesei Goji be somewhat unused to Kong’s melee fighting style, while Kong’s axe can absorb energy from Hesei’s breath, but the more explosive force and sparks that come from whenever the beam hitting its target nearly knocks the axe out of his grip, causing Kong to be more selective of when he uses the axe to absorb energy.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (Showa) and Godzilla (Legendary) vs Destoroyah
Plot: Dr. Serizawa’s sacrifice to defeat the Godzilla that attacked in 1954 is not without its consequences. When a grotesque mutant arises and threatens to suffocate the entire world, the Godzilla that terrorized the world before becoming a hero must face it, joined by a guardian being more ancient than even him.

Mechagodzilla (Legendary) vs Destoroyah
Arena: Hong Kong
Plot: After attacking Kong and the naval fleet carrying him, Godzilla left to go back to patrolling the world.

Until he suddenly disappeared...

Now with Kong in the Hollow Earth and the rest of the Titans slumbering, Apex and its wicked creation might be the only thing that can save the Earth when Ghidorah’s signal draws not the Alpha Titan, but a grotesque aberration born of Apex’s own technology when a certain bomb was dropped on Godzilla and Ghidorah five years ago...
(The novel of GvK states that Apex Cybernetics supplied key components to the Oxygen Destroyer used in KOTM)

Mechagodzilla (Legendary) vs Grand King Ghidorah
Plot: Descending from the stars above, Grand senses a member of his kind trapped within a steel shell. He seeks to slay the rival while in its weakened state, though perhaps his target is not as weakened as he thought...

Godzilla (Showa), Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Heisei), Mothra (Millenium), Baragon (Millenium), Gorosaurus, Manda (Showa), Kumonga (Showa), King Kong (Showa), and Jet Jaguar vs Grand King Ghidorah
Plot: In 1999, the monsters of Earth were joined together to slay King Ghidorah in order to defeat the Kilaak. They, and the planet, have enjoyed peace since then. Until a dark shadow falls over the Earth once more, drawn by the death of King Ghidorah and seeking the death of all life upon this world.
Suggestion: If the heads would allow it, have Showa Ghidorah be a spawn of Grand, a piece of him that was severed thousands of years ago and grew into its own being.
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

godjacob wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:02 am King Cobra vs. King Kong (Showa)
Plot: Kong had finally found some piece as the king of Faro Island gets needed rest from his battle with Godzilla in Mt. Fuji, but just as things seem to settle to normalcy a new terror arrives on his shores. A terrifying mutant and a "King" in its own right as King Cobra terrorizes the natives looking for easy meals drawing the island's God to it as the two beasts prepare to lock arms & fangs in what promises to be a brutal clash for supremacy.

Wrote this only not this exact setting. Be a pretty great Round 2, though!

Anywho, my requests

King Kong (Showa) vs Ts-Eh-Go

The fight of Continuation: King Kong vs Godzilla finally comes alive!

Godzilla (Showa) and Mothra (Legendary) vs M.U.T.O Prime

A bizare new prehistoric monster suddenly smashes though Monsterland's defenses, snatching Minilla as a feast for it's unborn offspring. The King of The Monsters rushes to save his son, finding aid in a ancient foe of the unnamed monster, who seems oddly familiar......

Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs Mecha-King Ghidorah

Two separate plans to trick Japan into turning against Godzilla go wrong when the cyborg hydra's genetic memory awakens and beelines for Fake Godzilla, wanting to settle the score centuries after.

Battra vs Kong (Monsterverse) vs Desghidorah

The Dark Moth awakens in the Monsterverse timeline and burrows deep into the Hollow Earth, gunning for Kong, who he finds most be wiped out for messing with the natural core energy, switching up the natural order of the primordial world, and for just existing (as he believes the Kongs should have been wiped out in Godzilla's war). Kong must fight for his right to survive, but once again, this rival may become an ally when something deep within the molten bowels of the Hollow Earth strikes...

Black Moth vs Gaira and Sandra

Malick kidnaps the last of the Frankenstein line to learn the secrets of their regeneration. When they attempt to escape, he sics his most trusted mutant on them.

Jet Jaguar, Zone Fighter, Megalon, and Titanosaurus vs Hedorah, The Visitor, Mechagodzilla (Showa), Jiriko, and Grand King Ghidorah

1998. Earth receives a declaration of war! The sinister Vortaak aliens, the Black Hole aliens, and the Garoga have teamed up, and their army is coming to destroy the planet. To stop them before they attack, the two heroes Jet Jaguar and Zone Fighter must go to face them, eventually teaming up with a repenting Seatopia and a freed captured weapon of the Black Hole aliens. A massive war is about to begin, one that will decide these heroes' fate!

(Aka a big match to explain where all the 70s monsters were during the events of DAM)
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Mechagodzilla (Legendary) vs. Destoroyah

Plot: In a freak lab accident, multiple aggregate Destoroyah's are born. All escape, form into one, and start wreaking havoc on Hong Kong. Apex Cybernetics, after uploading the Hollow Earth energy source to robot, decides to send Mechagodzilla out to destroy the threat and prove humanity can once again be the apex species. As Ren is piloting MG, it goes beserk. Ghidorah proceeds takes control, bursting out of Victoria Peak, and sets his sights on the satanic creature

Jet Jaguar vs. Spacegodzilla

Plot: Jet Jaguar is alerted by radio signals that Spacegodzilla has made landfall in Sapporo. He takes off to the skies to defend his home country

Godzilla (Legendary) and King Kong (Legendary) vs. Multiple MUTO (Female) and MUTO (Male)

Plot: A terrorist group manages to get their hands on a new and improved ORCA, luring Godzilla, the king of the monsters, and Kong, the ruler of the Hollow Earth, down to the deep recesses of the Hollow Earth to ambush them with a legion of bioengineered MUTO's
Last edited by Jermobooka on Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Godzilla (Showa) and King Kong (Showa) vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Plot: Basically a Showa-fication of GvK. After KK is buried in rocks, MG bursts out of Mt. Fuji and starts attacking Goji, curb stomping him. KK is revived by lightning and sees Goji getting beaten to a pulp. Against his better judgement, he decides to help his previous adversary against the mechanical threat
Last edited by Jermobooka on Sat May 01, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

SoggyNoodles2016

When you make a FM, you should add the stats for opponents. Especially a match like this, where specific incarnation information is useful (like if this is 75 "missles go miles and blow up a block" MG vs no lighting 1967 Kong and flail fighting Godzillq 64, it WILL not end well)

RIP Evan.