Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by UltimateDitto »

Red King vs. Gomora vs. Gorosaurus

Frankenstein vs. Ebirah
Frankenstein had managed to hunt down a giant shrimp, and in order to eat, he must kill.

Kamoebas and Gamera vs. Legion

At the wrong place at the wrong time, Kamoebas is confronted by an angry mother Legion, who has confused this terrapin for another, however, all is not lost as the true hero arrives!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Cyber Godzilla vs. Kiryu
Setting: An alien race known as the Leviathans receives the corpse of "Godzilla" reviving him as a cyborg to attack the U.S. capital which prompts the Global Defense Force to stop them and Cyber Godzilla by sending a "living" weapon of their own known as Kiryu constructed from the bones of the original Godzilla.

Added in 2 days 18 hours 23 minutes 33 seconds:
Battra vs. Dagahra
Setting: The Nilai Kanai's constant pollution to the earth results in Battra attacking the ancient civilization who in turns releases their creation Dagahra to deal with the dark guardian.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ben Shapiro
Interpol Agent

Post by Ben Shapiro »

Mechani-Kong vs. Kiryu?
Facts don't care about your feelings

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Baragon (Showa) vs. Gomora
Setting: The asteroid that causes the Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction event strikes the earth killing off the dinosaurs with only few managing to avoid the terrible fate that befalls them by moving underground leading to two particular dinosaurs into fighting each other for territory.

Added in 2 days 23 hours 29 minutes 56 seconds:
Bagorah vs. Rodan (Heisei)
Setting: Bagorah attacks Hawaii to sake his hunger only to endure competition with another flying kaiju who had since settled at one of its volcanoes to also feed upon the populace.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Trilopod Army vs MechaGodzilla Army
When an army of Trilopods invade Earth, an army of MechaGodzillas arrive to combats those for Earth's fate.

Trilopods vs Everyone
When Trilopods invade Earth, a massive kaiju army arrives to stop them from taking over Earth.

The army includes Heroic Kaiju (Godzilla, Godzilla (Legendary), Godzilla Jr, Anguirus, King Kong, Zilla, Biollante, Gomera, Gorosaurus and Rodan), Guardian Monsters (Mothra, Gamera, Manda, King Ceasar and Mothra Leo), GDF (Kiryu, Moguera, Jet Jaguar, Mecha King Ghidorah and Super MechaGodzilla), Heroes (Ultraman, Zone Fighter and Ultraseven), corrupted guardians (Megalon, Battra and Dagahra), Neutral Kaiju (Megaguirus, Red King, Baragon, Varan, C-Rex, Titanosaurus, Gabara, Kumonga, Kamacuras, Skull Crawler, Ebirah and Maguma) and even Space Monsters (Gigan (Final Wars version), Monster X, SpaceGodzilla, Cyber-Zilla and Orga)
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

CommanderBowser wrote:Trilopod Army vs MechaGodzilla Army
When an army of Trilopods invade Earth, an army of MechaGodzillas arrive to combats those for Earth's fate.

Trilopods vs Everyone
When Trilopods invade Earth, a massive kaiju army arrives to stop them from taking over Earth.

The army includes Heroic Kaiju (Godzilla, Godzilla (Legendary), Godzilla Jr, Anguirus, King Kong, Zilla, Biollante, Gomera, Gorosaurus and Rodan), Guardian Monsters (Mothra, Gamera, Manda, King Ceasar and Mothra Leo), GDF (Kiryu, Moguera, Jet Jaguar, Mecha King Ghidorah and Super MechaGodzilla), Heroes (Ultraman, Zone Fighter and Ultraseven), corrupted guardians (Megalon, Battra and Dagahra), Neutral Kaiju (Megaguirus, Red King, Baragon, Varan, C-Rex, Titanosaurus, Gabara, Kumonga, Kamacuras, Skull Crawler, Ebirah and Maguma) and even Space Monsters (Gigan (Final Wars version), Monster X, SpaceGodzilla, Cyber-Zilla and Orga)
These look fun, I might take an attempt at one of them at some point.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Bagorah Vs C-Rex and Cyber Godzilla

Location: anywhere (maybe Monster Island (the Godzilla The Series version)

Premise: During the invasion of the Leviathan aliens, Bagorah suddenly shows up and preys upon the Giant Bat, only to be attacked by C-Rex and Cyber Godzilla.

Gudon & Twin Tail Vs Yog Trio

Premise: As Gudon and Twin Tail are in a middle of a fight to the death, suddenly they were both attacked by Gezora, Ganimes and Kamoebas, leaving them no other choice but to team up if they wanna make it out alive.

Gorosaurus Vs Gudon Vs Twin Tail

Location: anywhere in the Jurassic Period, maybe the Badlands

Premise: Just a fun match of three prehistoric predatory giant fighting each other for survival.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Biollante vs. Gororin
Setting: After searching for so long. Biollante supposedly finds a place she can call home on Birth Island and well away from humanity as she fills the island with all kinds of flora. That peace however comes to an end when she gets in conflict with another plant-based kaiju who has been since dumped on the island by his creators disposed after being deemed an failure.

Also while were at it. Someone should also do Gororin vs. Hedorah (Showa). Battle of the kaijus who are physically painful to touch. ;)

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Biollante vs. Gororin
Setting: After searching for so long. Biollante supposedly finds a place she can call home on Birth Island and well away from humanity as she fills the island with all kinds of flora. That peace however comes to an end when she gets in conflict with another plant-based kaiju who has been since dumped on the island by his creators disposed after being deemed an failure.

Also while were at it. Someone should also do Gororin vs. Hedorah (Showa). Battle of the kaijus who are physically painful to touch. ;)
I'll take up the Biollante request. :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Biollante vs. Gororin
UltimateDitto wrote:I'll take up the Biollante request. :D
Oh, hey. Just wanted to say I'm actually working on Biollante vs. Gororin match at the moment. Not the same plot GodzillaFan had in mind, but yeah. Just wanted to throw that out there.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Oh, hey. Just wanted to say I'm actually working on Biollante vs. Gororin match at the moment. Not the same plot GodzillaFan had in mind, but yeah. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Awesome! Can't wait! :huge:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
TitanoGoji16 wrote:Oh, hey. Just wanted to say I'm actually working on Biollante vs. Gororin match at the moment. Not the same plot GodzillaFan had in mind, but yeah. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Awesome! Can't wait! :huge:
Well there is always round 2. :y

I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Mothra (Heisei) vs. Utsuno Ikusagami
Setting: Having watched Mothra's history throughout the years protecting the earth from evils. Utsuno Ikusagami's fellow gods concludes she has what it takes to have a place among them and so sends the warrior to visit her giving out the offer. Regardless of her choice it is then decided as one final test to face him in non-death honorable combat to see how well she can fare against an actual god.

TheAtomicCreation
Young Farmer

Post by TheAtomicCreation »

If this wasn’t already suggested
Godzilla (Legendary) vs Kiryu
Sequel to Godzilla (Legendary) vs Godzilla (Heisei)
Setting: After finding out there was a third MUTO, Godzilla follows it to (any large city) only to find it defeated by a strangely familiar but new kaiju.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

King Kong vs. Obsidius
Setting: King Kong must protect his home island and worshippers when an monster made of molten rock living in the native volcano for quite some time shows itself and begins invading.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

TheAtomicCreation wrote:If this wasn’t already suggested
Godzilla (Legendary) vs Kiryu
Sequel to Godzilla (Legendary) vs Godzilla (Heisei)
Setting: After finding out there was a third MUTO, Godzilla follows it to (any large city) only to find it defeated by a strangely familiar but new kaiju.
I believe I do have that match on-hand; though I don't think its premise is the same.

That said, welcome! :D
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

TheAtomicCreation
Young Farmer

Post by TheAtomicCreation »

Thanks! It’s supposed to be a rematch of sorts from where it states that Godzilla fought 54 in Legendary vs Heisei but you do you

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Destoroyah vs Godzilla (Heisei) and King Ghidorah (Heisei)

A battle between Godzilla and King Ghidorah is interrupted when an Army of Destoroyah Aggregates and Flying Forms (and 1 Final Form later on) arrives and attacks then city they are in. Godzilla and King Ghidorah must put aside their differences and team up to destroy the Destoroyah Army in order to survive the onslaught.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Manda (Millennium) vs. Titanosaurus
Setting: While in search for new territory. Titanosaurus accidentally stumbles upon the lost underwater city of Mu instinctively prompting the ancient civilizations guardian Manda to protect it.

Added in 3 days 1 hour 49 minutes 9 seconds:
Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Fake Godzilla/Mechagodzilla (Showa)
Setting: "Godzilla" once again attacks Japan unleashing his wrath as armies and militaries alike tries to stop him but eventually the real Godzilla appears, confusing soldiers and citizens alike now that there are two of them but not in the way they think it might be.

Added in 3 days 43 minutes 30 seconds:
Bemular vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Setting: Two intergalactic terrors both known throughout the cosmos up until now has a run in with each other.

Whoever does this could even make this a prequel to #186.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

If I were to write a sequel to Match 186, it would have to be for the KWCE and use Showa King Ghidorah for the simple fact that we can't write Heisei Ghidorah as a space monster.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.