Final opponents for the four retirees.

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Final opponents for the four retirees.

Post by Gigantis »

Well we did a speculation page like this for Godzillasaurus and i'm bored in quarantine so lets do this!

Mothra (Heisei): Well, i know that it isn't Battra unfortunately,but i think a fitting last opponent would be another god monster like her. Kong, King Caesar, Gamera etc. any will do. That or she sacrifices herself against an ultimate evil like Bagan or Orochi.

King Ghidorah (Heisei): Heisei Godzilla...why not? It would be excellent to have his last match be his most famous rival in an "old rivalries die hard" moment.

Spyler and Wargiglar: Grouped together because i'm 99% sure they're gonna go out together. Maybe against another tag team like the Gargauntaus, or a rematch against Gigan and Megalon. Whatever the case, they go out like the gay alien duo they are. :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Final opponents for the four retirees.

Post by KaijuX »

Oh man, knowing who their final opponent(s) are... Let's just say it's the last thing you'll expect. ;) As for two of the monsters here, their final bout may be coming up sooner than you'd think!
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Had it not been for writers block preventing me from coming up a way to edit one of my match, I thi k it would have been a proper final match for Spyler and Wargilgar. But I’m now curious of what they’re finale is.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

With Heisei Motha, I wish it would be her against a big bad like Orochi or Spacegodzilla and winning.
With Ghidorah, I would want it to be legendary king Ghidorah to show old vs new.
With Spyler and Wargilgar, I desperately want the two to go up against none other than Zone fighter and godzilla, to call back the old zone fighter episodes you know?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Heisei Mothra: I'm not sure if I really have a final opponent for her, but I do think she should fight alongside Mothra Leo. Mother and son fight together against a terrible foe (probably a high-tier Kaiju like Destoroyah or Spacegodzilla) for one last battle for the Earth before Millennium takes her place.

Heisei Ghidorah: Actually, how about it going against all the Godzilla? If it's not going to be part of the fight against its enemy species, might as well have a crack at all of them in one fell swoop!

Spyler and Wargilgar: I kind of had a cool idea (to me at least) just now that maybe the Terror Beasts could have a civil war against one another. So Spyler should fight each other, Zandora, and Jikiro as one last send-off.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Heisei Mothra: Dogora

Heisei Ghidorah: Showa Mechagodzilla

Spyler and Wargilgar: Monster X
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:Heisei Mothra: Dogora

In another thread, Birdman wrote something like this.

"I'd say that's a good idea, but i already know who Mothra's final opponent is." ;)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Heisei Mothra, I don't have a final antagonist in mind, imo, but I feel like my ideal final match for her would be her defending her egg from some dude, dying after saving it and the egg hatches into Final Wars.

As for the rest,

KG: Godzilla (Reiwa) (the only Godzilla it hasn't fought)
The Terror Beasts: Godzilla (Legendary). Closest to a Showa Godzilla on the roster so the whole thing ends like poetry. IT RHYMES.

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Birdman wrote:Heisei Mothra: Dogora

In another thread, Birdman wrote something like this.

"I'd say that's a good idea, but i already know who Mothra's final opponent is." ;)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Oh fuck, we've been had, KaijuX! :shock:
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ Get rekt, son. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Mothra: Gigamoth

King Ghidorah: Angira, Baragon (GMK) and Varan (GVBA)

Spyler: Jikiro

Wargilgar: Anguirus and Zone Fighter

;)
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Mothra: Gigamoth

King Ghidorah: Angira, Baragon (GMK) and Varan (GVBA)

;)
Alright GVJ don't think i forgot about K.W.C guidelines! :P

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Mothra (Heisei) and Mothra (Legendary) vs King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs King Ghidorah (Legendary).

They'll all slug it out until Heisei Mothra and Ghidorah retire like bosses (or go out like skreeonking chumps, ya never know), and eventually one of the Legendary's beats the other.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Mothra and Battra Vs Grand Ghidorah and Desghidorah
Heisei Ghidorah, Mecha King Ghidorah, Godzilla 90s and Godzilla MV Vs King Ghidorah MV and Godzillasaurus
Spyler Vs Wargilar