Which match are you most excited to work on?

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Which match are you most excited to work on?

Post by Gigantis »

Title says it all! Which match are you most happy to breath life into? ;)

For me there's two matches.

1: Orochi vs. Team Guardians. Well if no one takes it up anywho. Still waiting to see if someone will,if not, I'm gonna. SOOO if someone wants it,I ain't waiting forever! :P

2: Godzilla (Heisei ) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. Everyone. And yes I'm still swearing to get back to this..

Just me tho,what about you?
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Which match are you most excited to work on?

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Oh, that's a tough one to decide. Probably Godzilla (Reiwa) vs. Trilopods vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Jet Jaguar vs. Red King or Ultraman, Godzilla (Heisei) and Gamera (Heisei) vs. Gryphon.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gamera vs Everyone. It took months to write but in the end, I was satisfied.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Ebirah(showa) vs Orochi

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Rodan (Legendary) vs Anguirus, Ebirah, Rodan (Heisei), Battra, Orga, Gigan (Millenium), and Bagan
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Updating my list a bit: But i kinda sorta got a head start of Armored Titan and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Trilopods and i'm excited to see where it goes next!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Many months ago, I wrote Godzilla (Legendary) vs Rodan (Heisei) and submitted it, and it was fun as hell to work on.

I hope the staff liked it, and that I did everything right in terms of rules and methods of sending the match.

As of now, I’m patiently waiting... ... ...

(I also recently wrote MUTOs vs Godzilla (Reiwa), and that was fun as hell for me because I’ve waited a long time for Shin Godzilla to be a candidate for the KWC, and now I and others potential writers for the KWC can have fun with him.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Few matches I need to do first before I can start this one, but a match I’m chomping at the bit to begin writing is Monster X, Gigan (Millennium), and Hedorah (Showa) vs. Cretaceous King Ghidorah, Godzilla (Showa), and Rodan (Heisei) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla (Showa), and Gororin.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I've got an idea with Behemoth, Godzilla (Legendary), King Ghidorah (Legendary), Mothra (Legendary), MUTO, Rodan (Legendary), and Skullcrawler vs. Biollante. In the middle of a match right now, but I want to see if I can pull it off.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm planning on finishing Salunga vs. Godzilla (Legendary) and Colossal Titan and Goliath vs. Red King: Round 2 before i tackle this, but i'm really excited to get around to Godzilla (Showa) and Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Trilopod. I'm planning to pretty much take every strength of Armored Titan and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Trilopod, remove the bad bits, and add some new stuff. I'm really hoping i can pull it off this time, because if i can, it means i can get started on another really big match i have planned in the future..

Buuuut i'm keeping that one a secret for now. ;)

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I'm really excited to get into some of my half finished old drafts now that I'm finished with school (Shin Godzilla vs Mothra vs Battra, Gamera vs Zilla, Kumasogami vs Armored and Rogue Titan, Godzilla (Heisei) vs Anguirus (2001)) but the one I'm most excited for?

That's gotta be Zilla, Titanosaurus and Jet Jaguar vs Megalon and Manda vs Daghara. No spoilers but it's the closest thing I've written to an epic and I hope people will like it, especially given it kickstarts a much wider series of stories ;)

RIP Evan.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:10 pmThat's gotta be Zilla, Titanosaurus and Jet Jaguar vs Megalon and Manda vs Daghara. No spoilers but it's the closest thing I've written to an epic and I hope people will like it, especially given it kickstarts a much wider series of stories ;)
Can't wait to see it! :mrgreen:

In any case, there is one match in particular involving the Trilopods that me and my brother have been working on and am still in the process of finishing. It'll come out in time, but for now it shall remain secret for surprise's sake.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Ghidorahs Vs Everyone has come out pretty well in my opinion despite that I'm now on just a 70+ page rough draft.
Edit: 80 word pages as of today. 14 font btw.
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Oh boy. So many matches I'm excited to work on.

- The 318 Sidequel

- The 318 Squeakquel (Both co-writing with KaijuX)

- Anguirus (S), Godzilla (S), Junior, Gaira, Sanda & Utsuno vs. Desghidorah (Co-writing with Bacon)

- [REDACTED}
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I've made an "Idea Box" of sorts for that future matchup i was talking about.. yeah, matchup i'm most hyped to write for is easily ******* (******) vs. ???? (?????????) vs. !!!!!!!!

yes, that vauge ass hint is all you're getting. If you wanna try figuring it out though and wanna tell me, make it a PM! Don't want this spoiled
Last edited by Gigantis on Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Let’s see, matches most exited to work on recently would be these.
  • A co-written Match with KaijuX with some major surprises.
  • A Spacegodzilla Match I’m writing, also with surprises.
  • Gamera & Godzilla (MV) vs Gyaos vs Gaira & Sanda vs Utsuno Ikusagami, King Ghidorah (GMK), Anguirus (2001), and Baragon (Millennium)
And finally,
  • A match with a special monster fighting against the Xilien Army
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The sequel to Match 339.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

I’ve been planning my first few matches and I’m psyched to start working on them soon! It’s
Spoiler:
a Showa Godzilla trilogy with timeline and multiverse shenanigans :P
Last edited by Jermobooka on Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: