Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by soulgodzilla »

Theres an idea that I once thought of long time ago.

A battle royale of certain monsters that come in pairings. Like Rodan, M.U.T.O., the Yog trio, Moguera, etc.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

Maybe it's just me but...

I want to see pro wrestling double team moves, maybe even a few triple team moves, in the K.W.C. now and then.

Like Legendary Godzilla and the Heisei Godzilla putting Des through a building via the Dudley Death Drop. Or Gigan performing the Razor's Edge (aka Crucifix Powerbomb) on Anguruis with Megalon jumping off the Grand Canyon and performing a leg drop the Angy's neck at the same time.

After all, giant monster fights are supposed to be zany. If the Showa series can show us Godzilla performing reverse suplexes on King Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla inventing the Mandible Claw on King Ceasar and if the 2000's gave us Godzilla performing the Warrior Splash on Megagurius, then why can't the K.W.C. have some pro wrestling moves now and then?

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Rhedosaurus wrote:Maybe it's just me but...

I want to see pro wrestling double team moves, maybe even a few triple team moves, in the K.W.C. now and then.

Like Legendary Godzilla and the Heisei Godzilla putting Des through a building via the Dudley Death Drop. Or Gigan performing the Razor's Edge (aka Crucifix Powerbomb) on Anguruis with Megalon jumping off the Grand Canyon and performing a leg drop the Angy's neck at the same time.

After all, giant monster fights are supposed to be zany. If the Showa series can show us Godzilla performing reverse suplexes on King Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla inventing the Mandible Claw on King Ceasar and if the 2000's gave us Godzilla performing the Warrior Splash on Megagurius, then why can't the K.W.C. have some pro wrestling moves now and then?
not a bad idea. have kong preform the people's elbow

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:More historic matches.

American frontier
American Revolution
Ancient Greece
Ancient Egypt
Feudal Japan
Golden Age of Piracy
Mesoamerica
Middle Ages
Roman Empire
Spanish colonization of the Americas
Viking Age
World War I & II
been wanting to do a match with King Caesar for a while... think i can write a match with him in that setting ;)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

A match where Titanosaurus is worshipped by the ancient Egyptians as the crocodile god Sobek.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:A match where Titanosaurus is worshipped by the ancient Egyptians as the crocodile god Sobek.
neat idea

Added in 4 hours 35 minutes 14 seconds:
might try that idea

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The Black Hole Aliens/Nebulans (either works), desperate to avoid extinction, try a different tactic to be able to live on Earth. Make peace with humanity. To prove this, they donate Mechagodzilla/Gigan and the power to control them over to the GDF.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Monster X being freed from the Xilians control and becoming a good guy

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

kaijufanforever wrote:Monster X being freed from the Xilians control and becoming a good guy
You get that in the movie... Needless to say, Monster X isn't a particularly good guy. :lol:

I think there needs to be a water fight where Dogora (who's underwater) starts to vacuum the ocean, creating a massive whirlpool. I feel bad for anyone who gets caught in that. :P
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:Monster X being freed from the Xilians control and becoming a good guy
You get that in the movie... Needless to say, Monster X isn't a particularly good guy. :lol:

I think there needs to be a water fight where Dogora (who's underwater) starts to vacuum the ocean, creating a massive whirlpool. I feel bad for anyone who gets caught in that. :P
whenever i get in the mood for a Dogora fight i'll make this happen!

While i know this sound similar to KFF's Monster X proposal: Gigan ends up being freed from the aliens control and realizes what an abomination he's become. We never really see what he was like before his cyborg days so he could have been a really peaceful guy for all we know. Maybe he could try to redeem himself by becoming a good guy but the others believe he's just faking?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:While i know this sound similar to KFF's Monster X proposal: Gigan ends up being freed from the aliens control and realizes what an abomination he's become. We never really see what he was like before his cyborg days so he could have been a really peaceful guy for all we know. Maybe he could try to redeem himself by becoming a good guy but the others believe he's just faking?
I don't think that would be out of the question. The anime tie-in novels depict him being more heroic, and even Godzilla Island has Gigan teaming up / seeing Godzilla as his equal. So I think it's fine. ;)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

KaijuX wrote:

darn, that would have been neat

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

An underwater match with Kaishin Muba. (actually i might do this once i'm done with King Kong vs Godzilla (Legendary): Round 2)

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Is Behemoth being at least considered for a fighter?

If so Behemoth vs. Maguma needs to be a thing and set during the Late Pleistocene. Battle of the Ice Age kaiju. The fight just spells it all! :huge:

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

That would be a good match but I think the consensus was "let's see Behemoth have more then a few seconds on screen before we add him"

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:That would be a good match but I think the consensus was "let's see Behemoth have more then a few seconds on screen before we add him"
I understand that but given his traits of mammoth and ground sloth we could at least get an idea of how he could fight no? Such as using his claws to attack and tusks for goring and stabbing.

We also saw him swing one of his tusks at a building so could be used for blunt attacks too.

But Grey has the final word on it so its up to him in the end.

SoggyNoodles2016

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:That would be a good match but I think the consensus was "let's see Behemoth have more then a few seconds on screen before we add him"
I understand that but given his traits of mammoth and ground sloth we could at least get an idea of how he could fight no? Such as using his claws to attack and tusks for goring and stabbing.

We also saw him swing one of his tusks at a building so could be used for blunt attacks too.

But Grey has the final word on it so its up to him in the end.
Yeah, we have a vague idea but we don't even know if he CAN fight, let alone any special powers or character/personality.

There's just not enough yet to warrant it.

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Yeah, we have a vague idea but we don't even know if he CAN fight, let alone any special powers or character/personality.

Fair enough. I hope we see more of him in Godzilla vs. Kong and potentially other future MonsterVerse movies if he doesn't die in the former.

SoggyNoodles2016

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Yeah, we have a vague idea but we don't even know if he CAN fight, let alone any special powers or character/personality.

Fair enough. I hope we see more of him in Godzilla vs. Kong and potentially other future MonsterVerse movies if he doesn't die in the former.
agreed

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Very much what SoggyNoodles said. We're waiting out to see what new powers develop by either Godzilla vs. Kong or whatever tie-in graphic novel is published. With Behemoth's following growing as it is, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a little more focus than the rest. ;) But time will tell on that. While Legendary Godzilla was more of an experiment with long-term characters (that is to say, additional powers and traits and what have you), the others we'd rather have a firm idea of what we're dealing with--most notably with the more obscure / minor monsters.

Pair of kings.