Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by Orichalcum »

I want to see a match where Jet Jaguar and Monarch team up and he pilots the Argo into battle, or maybe Jet Jaguar teams up with a mech but its pilot konks out and JJ fills the role as pilot and combats the monster.

I wanna see MonsterVerse Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra team up to fight Orochi on Mt. Fuji after Ghidorah's call awakens him.

I wanna match set in the far far future where a worshipped deity like Kong is now old and overweight due to over-eating.

Gigan Final Wars fighting off Rogue Titan in a huge edgy gory match, Gigan slicing off body parts, taking face breaking punches, the works.

Showa King Caesar turning his back on Okinawa and leveling a city until another monster comes in to stop him

Frankenstein befriending another Frankensteined monster like Black Moth, Orga, or Biollante

A rivalry match between MV Mothra and Megaguirus for Queen Of The Monsters status.

Hollow Earth Temple matches

A giant hero team up match where Ultraman, Ultraseven, Jet Jaguar, and Zone Fighter all band together to fight off MV Ghidororah

Alan Jonah has his men splice MV Godzilla and Ghidorah's DNA together to create Bagan who challenges Godzilla and Ghidorah to a death match to prove who's superior.
Godzilla and Ghidorah team up to face Bagan with a tiny fight between Godzilla and Ghidorah at the end that ends with Ghidorah losing and bowing to Godzilla (who's even bigger and stronger now)

Cowboys amidst monsters

Shin Godzilla vs. Legion

An MV match set in the ancient times explaining why Anguirus died near the temple.
Last edited by Orichalcum on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Orichalcum wrote:Frankenstein befriending another Frankensteined monster like Black Moth, Orga, or Biollante
I always wanted to see such a match notably with Biollante. Frankenstein showing empathy towards her due to her tragedy and protecting her by all means.

Wish someone would already write that as a match.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

A match,or a series of matches,where the alien kaiju rebel against their masters. What i mean by this is that a group of alien kaiju (Gigan,Megalon,Ghidorah,Orga,Hedorah and maybe Gryphon) get sick of how they're being treated by the alien race. So in secret,they devise a plan to escape and become their own ragtag group of bad guys. Maybe even include Showa Mechagodzilla and give him self awareness somehow?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:A match,or a series of matches,where the alien kaiju rebel against their masters. What i mean by this is that a group of alien kaiju (Gigan,Megalon,Ghidorah,Orga,Hedorah and maybe Gryphon) get sick of how they're being treated by the alien race. So in secret,they devise a plan to escape and become their own ragtag group of bad guys. Maybe even include Showa Mechagodzilla and give him self awareness somehow?
You could use a kidnapped hypnotized human for Showa Mechagodzilla. He does have that remote control from a human brain function in version 2.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

A match or matches based around the events of Gojiban.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

A match where Mothra (Heisei) defends her egg and dies for the millionth time, only for the egg to hatch into the 2003 larva, setting up her joining the roster in her "mom" 's place.

Skullcrawlers vs Manda: Dawn of Slithery Boys Wrapping Around Each Other

Bagan shows up in a match and isn't an overhyped bitch

Kiryu sees Mechagodzilla (Showa) in the Gigantis skin and has a existential crisis

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:A match where Mothra (Heisei) defends her egg and dies for the millionth time, only for the egg to hatch into the 2003 larva, setting up her joining the roster in her "mom" 's place.

Skullcrawlers vs Manda: Dawn of Slithery Boys Wrapping Around Each Other

Bagan shows up in a match and isn't an overhyped bitch

Kiryu sees Mechagodzilla (Showa) in the Gigantis skin and has a existential crisis
Already got that last one done plus hooked Showa Mechagodzilla up to Kiryu to make it more Godzilla when both inevitably become berserk. Though I feel I could have done the fight better.
_______

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Here's an idea for a themed month:Ultra-Madness! an entire month based around the main man himself,Seven, Gomora,Bemular and Red King .
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

tyrantgoji wrote:Here's an idea for a themed month:Ultra-Madness! an entire month based around the main man himself,Seven, Gomora and Red King .
What about Bemular?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Birdman wrote:What about Bemular?
Or Ultraseven? ;P

Edit: Nevermind I saw "Seven" in the post.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

And Red King? :p
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

UltimateDitto wrote:And Red King? :p
He's in the post too. Bemular was the only one missing.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

There i fixed it. :P

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

We need a Gamera match where his opponent pulls an Incredible Hulk move,rips his shoulder spike out,and jams it right into his rib cage! Or heart or brain if you think that's a good finisher.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Since we have a match where Mothra Leo manage to befriend Shin Godzilla, how would you guys feel about him or someone else trying to befriend someone like Dagahra?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:Since we have a match where Mothra Leo manage to befriend Shin Godzilla, how would you guys feel about him or someone else trying to befriend someone like Dagahra?
Is that a challenge? Boy, I'll write a match where Anguirus befriends Bagan!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Since we have a match where Mothra Leo manage to befriend Shin Godzilla, how would you guys feel about him or someone else trying to befriend someone like Dagahra?
...I may or may not have made a match where Rodan kills everybody...and his wife also get reincarnated...
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:
I’m afraid i’ve already beaten you. :lol:
Spoiler:
Already wrote a match where Bagan makes an alliance with Kumonga.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Something interesting that could happen would be having a Jeager Titan shifter piloting the mechs of the KWC as a back up plan. That way, say something destroyed the Garuda or Mechagodzilla’s Cockpit, the dying pilot would then explode outward from the ruined mech to continue the fight.
_______

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:
I’m afraid i’ve already beaten you. :lol:
Spoiler:
Already wrote a match where Bagan makes an alliance with Kumonga.
Does that really count though?
Spoiler:
Kumonga is usually portrayed as an antagonist like Bagan. Not full on obliterator but villan. Not like a bad guy becoming a good guy like the latest match.

My KWCE match with a Minilla/Kumonga team up though.....
Added in 43 seconds:
Nagoda wrote:Something interesting that could happen would be having a Jeager Titan shifter piloting the mechs of the KWC as a back up plan. That way, say something destroyed the Garuda or Mechagodzilla’s Cockpit, the dying pilot would then explode outward from the ruined mech to continue the fight.
So like the false rumors about Hulk and Hulkbuster in Infinity War?

I like it

RIP Evan.