Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by mikelcho »

Birdman wrote:
mikelcho wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Gamera vs. Ultraman. For some strange reason this match has not happened yet..
Actually, it did, in Match 38: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei) vs. King Kong (Showa) vs. Ultraman.
But he asked specifically for Gamera vs. Ultraman. Not Gamera vs. Ultraman with two other guys homoerotically wrestling in the background.
Notice that I said it kinda-sorta did, not that it did. The post wasn't finished yet when you came in, unfortunately.
Last edited by mikelcho on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

In the scenario Godzilla: Monster Apocalypse said might happen, Zilla lays his/her eggs across the world, they all hatch and grow into multiple kid/teen Zillas and take the world over, and now only a ragtag group of monsters are left to stop them.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Medieval knights fighting a juvenile Gyaos.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Medieval knights fighting a juvenile Gyaos.
Would you settle for samurai in their place?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Birdman wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Medieval knights fighting a juvenile Gyaos.
Would you settle for samurai in their place?
Indeed I would.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

- Destroyah dissolves itself into microscopic form, swarms a mech it's fighting and dissolves it to pieces.

- King Cobra vs King Kong as a 1976 homage

- Mothra MV stabs a kaiju's eye out with her stinger.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Yog possessing Zone Fighter.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Kumonga vs. Dogora happens. Dogora, like one would assume, ends up eating the spider... but then falls dead itself because he ended up falling victim to his venom.
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ACHINKONGGOJI
Yojimbo
Location: In a different universe in a universe in a universe

Post by ACHINKONGGOJI »

I want to see a Orga hybrid of all the kaijus on the roster then have all of the kaijus on the roster fight the new super-hybrid Orga
I am a Kaiju Fan Boy/Artist and I do Cross Country and Track. Go Knights!!!
:monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :g2k: :baragon: :destoroyah: :basan: :bagan: :muto:

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-Anguirus travelling alongside a herd of Iguanodon and defending them.
-Matches continuing the trend of Orga absorbing the DNA of kaiju currently not on the roster and thus loopholing them into being usable (like Match 243).
-A match where Mothra Leo or another guardian monster breaks into Hell to free a kaiju wrongfully brought into the underworld.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Orga assimilating Heisei Godzilla, Heisei King Ghidorah, Battra, and Biollante to become an approximation of King Godzilla
KWCE Administrator

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-Frankenstein and Gorosaurus teaming up to survive in a prehistoric world ala Primal
-Orga absorbing the DNA of Godzilla (any version) and King Kong (either Showa or Monsterverse) to loophole Kongzilla into being used
-A match where all the combatants involved are in Critical Mass
-A match that takes place in the Late Cretaceous and features only dinosaur kaiju (matches 182 and 241 don't quite count due to featuring non-dino kaiju)
-Maguma, Kamacuras, or another weak kaiju beating everyone
-Trilopod or Orga absorbing DNA from Mecha-King Ghidorah to loophole Heisei Ghiddy back into a match :P
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

A Trilopod merging with Gororin’s DNA.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:A Trilopod merging with Gororin’s DNA.
I'm getting Megalos vibes from that concept.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Kiryu2012 wrote: -A match where Mothra Leo or another guardian monster breaks into Hell to free a kaiju wrongfully brought into the underworld.
Hmm.. think you might've given me an idea.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Based on an headcanon of mine.

A match where Behemoth was the guardian of El Dorado hence being the inspiration of the mapinguari legend.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Time travel shenanigans leading to a caveman becoming the host of an Ultra.

Added in 3 minutes 49 seconds:
I guess a person from any distant past historical period can work, I just thought of caveman cause I thought it’d be funny.
KWCE Administrator

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

A match with the First-person perspective of a kaiju

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Using Zone Fighter’s TV Jumping ability to create an Inception sort of match, where he jumps into movies within movies fighting the monsters in said movies trying to escape.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Heisei Godzilla being revived by lightning.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image