K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

Postby tyrantgoji » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:13 pm

Anyone wanna help writing Ultraman vs. Red King vs. Godzilla (Legendary)? I'm gonna be really busy the next couple weeks and i'm also having trouble thinking of any ideas.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:08 pm

PLEASE ignore top comment,i dibbed off long ago.

Anyway,after Sanda vs. Gororin is done,i'm doing a Monster Planet homage match: Anguirus vs. Rodan (Heisei) vs. Kamacuras vs. Dagahra vs. Dogora vs. Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and M.O.G.E.U.R.A vs. Orga vs. Hedorah vs. SpaceGodzilla. Anyone wanna help out? And i'm gonna make this clear now,i'm having a busy day at university tommorow so it might take me some hours to get you back.

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master

Postby kaijufanforever » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:14 am

would anyone like to help me with Desghidorah and Mothra Leo vs Kumasogami and Orochi? I just need to make sure it is ok

Birdman
Kwaidan

Postby Birdman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Because I want to get my big matches over and done with as soon as possible to keep my schedual moving, I'm requesting a co-writer for when I start Rogue Titan and Eva Unit-01 vs. Godzilla (Legendary).
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"

https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Requesting help with Kong (Monsterverse) vs Megalon vs Skullcrawler vs Gyaos.
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”