K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Re: K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

Postby Venom 2009 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:56 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:I have finish making this match for the KWC.

Ultraseven vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Zandora

But the match may need some editing. If there is anyone who would like to help me out on the story, let me know, and I will PM you the match.

Welll i think i can help out. Just send it over and let me take a look!

Ok, I'll send it to you. :D
:rimshot: :muto:

Gigantis
Xilien Halfling

Postby Gigantis » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Hey i know coming back to this thread so soon is kinda weird, but is anyone free to help me with Gamera and Obsidius vs. Gryphon vs. Krystalak? I've been trying to get it done for months now but i keep getting sidetracked by other matches i need to do and with my online classes starting on Monday i honestly don't think i can get it finished.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Xilien Halfling

Postby Gigantis » Wed May 06, 2020 2:00 pm

Okay, found out i really don't need help with the match above, but can i get some assistance with Godzilla (Heisei) and Kaishin Muba vs. Dagahra? The rate i'm going it's gonna take years to get it done.

Added in 3 months 28 days 38 minutes 11 seconds:
Have i come to this thread three times in a row? And the first two i didn't even need help? Man i tell ya. :lol:

I'm beginning to realize i got myself overbooked on matches. I have six matches to do: three i'm still trying to complete, and the other three i'm trying to rewrite so they meet the K.W.C standards. I'm just gonna put them all here

Red King and Anguirus (Showa) vs. M.U.T.O vs. Cyber-Godzilla vs. Kumasogami (think i'm pretty good with this one though)

Attack Titan and Gorosaurus vs. Trilopod

Black Moth vs. ???

The Visitor vs. Gigan (Showa)

Baragon vs. King Cobra

Orga vs. Bagan.
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”