If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by KaijuX »

The turbulence ability can have its benefits, even if there isn't anyone to immediately benefit for it. Wind is a force to be reckoned with, so it can set up some interesting methods of attack that are more indirect than others. So long as Angira is in the presence of a superheated character (or location if it comes to it), it's set. Plus, Showa Varan can still greatly benefit from it (or anyone else who lacks the ability of true flight). Granted, it's more circumstantial, but it's not like it needs to be used all the time.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Alright, alright.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think Final Wars Rodan would make a nice addition to the roster. He's fast, nimble, powerful, cool-looking, he's got plenty of statues/physical models, and there's only two Rodan incarnations in the roster as of now.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

DaiSazer (The Gransazers)

Deutalios

Achelon (The Gransazers)

Black Godzilla (Godzilla vs. Godzilla)

White Rodan (Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II)

Deathla
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

ShinGojira14 wrote:I think Final Wars Rodan would make a nice addition to the roster. He's fast, nimble, powerful, cool-looking, he's got plenty of statues/physical models, and there's only two Rodan incarnations in the roster as of now.
Honestly, I’d rather have Showa Rodan since he is my favorite version of the character next to Legendary and has the radioactive gas. But sadly, neither him or FW would have a chance of getting in since Rodan Heisei is pretty much both of them.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

ACHINKONGGOJI
Yojimbo
Location: In a different universe in a universe in a universe

Post by ACHINKONGGOJI »

I was hoping to see Godzilla Earth, Ghidorah (Anime), and Mechagodzilla (Anime), because they seem the most real life like. Also Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla have unique abilities that (im pretty sure) no other kaiju on the current roster have like the tangibility and the blade launchers. Also it will be cool to see an fight between Godzilla Earth, MV Ghidorah, Monster X, Destoroyah, Godzilla (Heisei in Burning Form) and Bagan, I've always wanted to see that.
I am a Kaiju Fan Boy/Artist and I do Cross Country and Track. Go Knights!!!
:monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :g2k: :baragon: :destoroyah: :basan: :bagan: :muto:

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

OK, I have a probably controversial proposal.

We add Mechagodzilla (Anime/Reiwa) to the roster.

Reasons?

- unique version of the character, especially if we are able to use City.
- Anime rep
- Not OP as G. Earth or Lovecraft-dorah, so it can easily be in the roster without overwhelming everybody else.
- nanomachines, son
- Lots of different roles it can play, either as pre catastrophe savior mech or invading gray goo.
- lots of abilities according to our bois at Wikizilla
- Smol rep if we keep him at 50 meters, won't feel odd downscaled like G. Earth and LC-Ghidorah.
- Bilusaludo are great alien characters for use.
- we can finally get rid of Mechagodzilla (Heisei)
- we can rave to this while writing his matches

He is prob never gonna get in but this has been my case, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:OK, I have a probably controversial proposal.

He is in. We can use his Nanometal in matches and make the other kaiju his puppets. :P

Also, pretty sure Greyshot won't be fond of that spoiler.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Gigantis wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:OK, I have a probably controversial proposal.

He is in. We can use his Nanometal in matches and make the other kaiju his puppets. :P

Also, pretty sure Greyshot won't be fond of that spoiler.
But we don't have the main man himself. That's like having Ultron in the MCU but he can only control other robots.

What spoiler? ;)

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
But we don't have the main man himself. That's like having Ultron in the MCU but he can only control other robots.
Then why not just have him get some action in the backround? Simple.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Gigantis wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Then why not just have him get some action in the backround? Simple.
Because that's dumb.

You mean to tell me I can write this dude literally attempting to conquer the Earth though conversion but I have to do it without him ever making a meaningful contribution in/winning/literally being in a fight?

Like, yeah, the City is usable but there's only so far you can go with it before it just becomes a plot device.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:You mean to tell me I can write this dude literally attempting to conquer the Earth though conversion but I have to do it without him ever making a meaningful contribution in/winning/literally being in a fight?
Animekagoji somehow triggers something to happen that one monster wins the fight/ causes a draw, even though he doesn't realize it, but it also helps him be able to get one step closer to conquering Planet Earth and then picking his Millenium Falcon head with the teeth of all the kaiju he's killed... it works, kinda.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

For the time being, we're treating Anime MG more along the lines of the City, using it as a puppet master of sorts like Gigantis is saying. However, I can pitch the idea, as we do have a solid reference (even if it's fanmade animation, it's pretty accurate!).
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

To further add on this, Showa Mechagodzilla can be constructed from Nanometal, so by that logic, Kino Mechagodzilla is technically in. I myself plan to explore this detail quite a bit.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsJason wrote:To further add on this, Showa Mechagodzilla can be constructed from Nanometal, so by that logic, Kino Mechagodzilla is technically in. I myself plan to explore this detail quite a bit.
To add to that, we've recently been granted permission to use nanometal as a means to convert Showa Gigan into Millennium Gigan, since it was used in the Project Mechagodzilla novel. So long as all characters that are infected / constructed by nanometal don't change their core origins and abilities, it's fine.

Pair of kings.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I know that this has probably been said more than anything else but....

Where’s Showa Godzilla? Please don’t go Super Saiyan III on me please, I haven’t looked through all the posts on this thread. Also, Showa Gamera could be cool.
For Emperor and Empire!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

VoyagerGoji wrote:I know that this has probably been said more than anything else but....

Where’s Showa Godzilla? Please don’t go Super Saiyan III on me please, I haven’t looked through all the posts on this thread. Also, Showa Gamera could be cool.
I'm afraid to say that Showa Godzilla won't be entering, as we have enough "core" Godzillas on the roster. In addition, Fake Godzilla is more or less taking that spot if you're looking to use him for combat purposes (so long as it's treated like Fake, so no magnetism). Showa Gamera I don't see happening, as there are no films distributed by Toho that feature the character; that only applies to the Heisei trilogy.

Pair of kings.

SoggyNoodles2016

KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:To further add on this, Showa Mechagodzilla can be constructed from Nanometal, so by that logic, Kino Mechagodzilla is technically in. I myself plan to explore this detail quite a bit.
To add to that, we've recently been granted permission to use nanometal as a means to convert Showa Gigan into Millennium Gigan, since it was used in the Project Mechagodzilla novel. So long as all characters that are infected / constructed by nanometal don't change their core origins and abilities, it's fine.
Objective Best Mechagodzilla is a fine substitute for Anime ;)

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Showa Gamera I don't see happening, as there are no films distributed by Toho that feature the character; that only applies to the Heisei trilogy.
Although, we have the crossover stage show that I remember you guys denying and saying “Stage shows don’t count!”
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:Showa Gamera I don't see happening, as there are no films distributed by Toho that feature the character; that only applies to the Heisei trilogy.
Although, we have the crossover stage show that I remember you guys denying and saying “Stage shows don’t count!”
Bruh, you really gonna act like a show with cheap costumes made for a literal kid's event is a valid reason to add an incarnation and not scraping the bottom of the barrel?

RIP Evan.