If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by KaijuX »

Moth wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 am Man, I kept wanting to add a Pokemon and apparently if Rayquaza did show up in Detective Pikachu he was going to be likely to be added, the main thing holding a Pokemon back is the art style for banners.
Less that and more the massive can of worms that would literally explode the moment the Pokemon universe joins the fray. :dizzy: For me personally, DP translated the designs super well into live-action, and I'm sure really talented writers could pull off "kaiju in the Pokeverse", so I'm not as against a Pokemon rep as I used to be. Buuuuut given the results of past polls, Pokemon isn't that high of demand from our reader base, so for now it isn't quite worth the attention (though I'd imagine something like a live-action Rayquaza would probably get Pokemon more attention. But who knows for sure?).
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Hybridization Ideas: SMG 2nd & MOGUERA 2ND for Mechagodzilla (Heisei) & MOGUERA as well as Anime Bemular for Bemular.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gojira1604 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:19 am Hybridization Ideas: SMG 2nd & MOGUERA 2ND for Mechagodzilla (Heisei) & MOGUERA as well as Anime Bemular for Bemular.
Maybe for the mechas but DEFINETLY NOT for Bemular.

I've read the manga, they are 100% not even close to the same.

....though ironically there is a hybridization option, just not Bemular

Added in 43 minutes 50 seconds:
Yeah, fuck it I like that idea

Major spoilers obviously
Spoiler:
can we make Anime/Manga Bemular a skin for Ultraman?

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:01 pm
Gojira1604 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:19 am Hybridization Ideas: SMG 2nd & MOGUERA 2ND for Mechagodzilla (Heisei) & MOGUERA as well as Anime Bemular for Bemular.
Maybe for the mechas but DEFINETLY NOT for Bemular.

I've read the manga, they are 100% not even close to the same.

....though ironically there is a hybridization option, just not Bemular

Added in 43 minutes 50 seconds:
Yeah, fuck it I like that idea

Major spoilers obviously
Spoiler:
can we make Anime/Manga Bemular a skin for Ultraman?
Spoiler:
If we can get that then I want my Human Torch Ultraman Taro as well then.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

This isn’t necessarily a “new” monster, but I’d kinda love it if we could use the Godzilla Generations 2 version of Destoroyah as a skin/form.

KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

After having watched Rebuild 3.0 + 1.0, here’s my list (Eva-01 is already confirmed so no need to list her on a list of who I want):
Spoiler:
Eva-00 (Via Flashback)
Eva-02
Eva-08
Eva-13
Sachiel (Via Flashback)
Zeruel (Via Flashback)

I don’t know if we should have Ramiel, may be too off the wall to be a KWC combatant, same with Sahaquiel. Aside from that none of the other Angels are really high-priority of those that even can be combatants, only one that really stands out is Shamshel as a potential combatant but he definitely would not be high-priority.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Spoiler:
Yes but did you consider one thing about Shamshel.

I love her

RIP Evan.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Spoiler:
Ramiel should happen because of the fact they'd be unconventional as fuck and off the walls. I support the addition of the screaming diamond.
Also 00 isn't via flashback, it appears when 01 and 13 are stabbing every Evangelion.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Moth wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:51 pm
Spoiler:
Ramiel should happen because of the fact they'd be unconventional as skreeonk and off the walls. I support the addition of the screaming diamond.
Spoiler:
Yeah but that's also her biggest issue. How can literally anyone else on the roster even get up close to her without either having a rinse-repeat fight scene with her screaming them away until that happens, or she gets ragdolled around right off the bat? I love Ramiel, one of my favorite Angels, but she has a lot of trouble fitting into a more K.W.C esc. setting just with her appearance alone.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Going to be greedy and still think Unit-00 should be added so we can have the main three included.
Maybe Unit-08 and 13 but that might be a point where there's too many Evas much like how I recall there's another valid Ultra for addition that isn't happening due to the fear of there being too many Ultras.
You could even give Unit-00 skins in the shape of the Mark 9 Evas, since they're Unit-00 with no head.
Last edited by Moth on Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Have i already said i want Axor in the K.W.C? Because i do: or any Hanna-Barbera rep would be nice.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:08 pm Have i already said i want Axor in the K.W.C? Because i do: or any Hanna-Barbera rep would be nice.
Axor would be dope, especially since he has a 3d model that somebody made. I still kinda want HB Godzilla in but that's not happening any time soon, if ever.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri May 20, 2016 12:58 pm Go dump your Showa Godzilla filth in the Fanfiction section.
Satisfying to read post kwc embracing Showa. :D

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Axor, Baltan, Zetton, Ultraman Belial, Giant Form Zone Angel, every Heisei EU Gamera Kaiju (Garasharp, Barugon, Zigra, Viras, heck Zedus too.), Tyrant, Redman, Bride of Godzilla, Cyber-Saur, Ryujin, Mecha Mothra & Komodithrax.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Honestly, Berserk should totally get a chance at being a K.W.C rep.

1. The stuff that we could do with it is pratically endless. Berserk's default state is a massive, Biollante esc. blob, which can already be pretty fun with it smacking some of the monsters around with some robot tentacles and biting down on them with a gigantic mouth, but when you include all of the potential it has when it starts to shapeshift into another kaiju's form, there's a TON more fun to be had. Berserk was said to perfectly mimic Godzilla in appearance, but what happens when it starts to go after multiple monsters and tries to copy all of their powers at a time? Sure it doesn't say it can gain their powers (although i imagine it could if the film ever saw the light of day) but still! And unlike someone like Orga, it doesn't say Berserk is stuck in a form whenever he takes it on. You could see it morph into a snake monster like Manda then back into a form more like Ultraman if you could. And it could still take on physical abilities, like Anguirus spike ball, or Gomora's horns, Gamera's tusk. etc.

2. Since it can absorb metal into the frame to grow larger, not only does it leave us with a monster that can effortlessly change its size, but also a Kumasogami esc. way of combat. Can it take a skyscraper and then use the very top of it to use as a sword in place of a hand? Pull the wheels off cars and use them as roller skates? Go into a magnet factory and then become a living magnet to get even MORE things jammed into it? Can it use a bunch of nails and then shoot it out of its body? Is it smart enough to take some of that metal and make it's own weapon out of it?

3. Good story potential. The idea of a mechanical space parasite that can take the shape of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING writes itself, but what happens when it meets with a monster like The Gryphon or Orga? They all share the same goal of copying the characteristics of things to gain "perfection", but neither of the organic monsters can steal from the DNA of a robot, while Berserk can copy anything they do as it pleases, which could cause a bit of jealously. Or how about Legendary Mechagodzilla, and maybe the idea of King Ghidorah copying Godzilla's form in order to kill him winds up being sent right back in his face. What does it try to do when copying a monster like Hedorah or Dogora?

4. IDK, i think we need more scrapped monsters lol

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

If SDF stuff is allowed now, I think we’re missing a golden opportunity.

#JusticeForGunhed
#AndAerobot
KWCE Administrator

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Unsure if it is already a future addition or not, but if we are including things like the Gotengo and Super-X series, then I think the Garuda should be included. It was designed to fight Kaiju on its own.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godjacob wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:28 pm Unsure if it is already a future addition or not, but if we are including things like the Gotengo and Super-X series, then I think the Garuda should be included. It was designed to fight Kaiju on its own.
I entirely understand where you're coming from on this, though the final result is "Garuda becomes part of Heisei MG." And it's something we've talked in great lengths about, because we do see the in-universe separation. But if we account for Super MG in a match, would that be a win or loss for Garuda? Logically it should be a win since it's just attaching to his back, but it'd be weird to have a full-fledged Super MG match and call it "Mechagodzilla (Heisei) & Garuda vs. Whoever". For the time being, we're keeping it to Garuda being an assist for MG, but if you can sway me otherwise, I'm all ears (or I guess eyes, cuz text).
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

KaijuX wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:59 am
godjacob wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:28 pm Unsure if it is already a future addition or not, but if we are including things like the Gotengo and Super-X series, then I think the Garuda should be included. It was designed to fight Kaiju on its own.
I entirely understand where you're coming from on this, though the final result is "Garuda becomes part of Heisei MG." And it's something we've talked in great lengths about, because we do see the in-universe separation. But if we account for Super MG in a match, would that be a win or loss for Garuda? Logically it should be a win since it's just attaching to his back, but it'd be weird to have a full-fledged Super MG match and call it "Mechagodzilla (Heisei) & Garuda vs. Whoever". For the time being, we're keeping it to Garuda being an assist for MG, but if you can sway me otherwise, I'm all ears (or I guess eyes, cuz text).
I mean you could just make Super Mechagodzilla its own card, so that in matches without Garuda it is "Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Whoever" and in matches with Garuda combined with Mechagodzilla you can go "Super Mechagodzilla vs. Whoever." Sort of like how Yu-Gi-Oh treats a fusion monster or Dragon Ball when characters combine.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

godjacob wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:09 am
KaijuX wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:59 am
I mean you could just make Super Mechagodzilla its own card, so that in matches without Garuda it is "Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Whoever" and in matches with Garuda combined with Mechagodzilla you can go "Super Mechagodzilla vs. Whoever." Sort of like how Yu-Gi-Oh treats a fusion monster or Dragon Ball when characters combine.
No, It's just weird for Garuda to even be its own thing. It's better off being an assist to Mechagodzilla.