The K.W.C. Banner-Artists Thread!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: The K.W.C. Banner-Artists Thread!

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I thought this would be a fun one for anyone to do.

Manda (Millennium) vs. Titanosaurus

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I would like to make a request.

Anguirus (Showa), Baragon (Showa), and Kumonga (Showa) vs. Gaira (Showa) vs. Hedorah (Showa) vs. Kamoebas (Showa) vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

https://www.deviantart.com/kinglittleca ... 1554122867

Added in 3 days 9 hours 43 minutes 29 seconds:
Wouldn’t mind if anyone would make banners on my earlier matches. Like...

Baragon Vs C-Rex

Gomora Vs Megaguirus

Kamacuras Vs Kumonga Vs Bagan

Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

For those with deviantART profiles, where would you prefer people to leave banner requests?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m more active on the forums than deviantart so I’d rather see them here.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Same as Nagoda, here please.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I’m active on both sites.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

okay, while i still try to figure out how to get Wordpad to GvJ's private message (:? ) here's a banner request for a match i just claimed just a couple minute's ago!

Zilla vs Godzilla (Heisei) which may or may not be a round 2 match. the fight takes place in the Ruins of Atlantis, but both Kaiju are still above the water. i would add some of the Atlantean city's above the waves with them. (like a couple of buildings and maybe a tower or castle) if possible, add the H.E.A.T seeker . possibly in the same way match 141 did it. you can also add a Gamera skeleton or two in the backround cause y'know, Atlantis :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

tyrantgoji wrote:okay, while i still try to figure out how to get Wordpad to GvJ's private message (:? )
You can just copy the match and paste it into a PM, no need to link or upload anything. PM’s don’t have word count limits, or at least if they do it’s more than large enough to put a whole KWC match in.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:okay, while i still try to figure out how to get Wordpad to GvJ's private message (:? ) here's a banner request for a match i just claimed just a couple minute's ago!

Zilla vs Godzilla (Heisei) which may or may not be a round 2 match. the fight takes place in the Ruins of Atlantis, but both Kaiju are still above the water. i would add some of the Atlantean city's above the waves with them. (like a couple of buildings and maybe a tower or castle) if possible, add the H.E.A.T seeker . possibly in the same way match 141 did it. you can also add a Gamera skeleton or two in the backround cause y'know, Atlantis :P
I usually just upload my matches to Google Drive and send them a link to the match. Also, that banner sounds tempting but I have my hands full currently.
_______

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mothra (Monsterverse) and Male M.U.T.O. vs. Kamacuras (Millennium)

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

quick update for anyone who want's to create the banner for Zilla vs Godzilla Heisei:
Spoiler:
instead of a Gamera skeleton, actually have it be Gamera himself in the back round,channeling a massive amount of Mana. it goes along with the plot of the fight, with the H.E.A.T team going to discover a huge power in the ruins of Atlantis, which turns out it's actually Gamera coming back to life through the planets mana supply. Godzilla shows up to claim some of that power for himself while Zilla was travelling with his team to find the power source, and defends them against the Monster King.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:quick update for anyone who want's to create the banner for Zilla vs Godzilla Heisei:
Spoiler:
instead of a Gamera skeleton, actually have it be Gamera himself in the back round,channeling a massive amount of Mana. it goes along with the plot of the fight, with the H.E.A.T team going to discover a huge power in the ruins of Atlantis, which turns out it's actually Gamera coming back to life through the planets mana supply. Godzilla shows up to claim some of that power for himself while Zilla was travelling with his team to find the power source, and defends them against the Monster King.
You know what, Screw it! The temptation was too strong. I’ll accept your banner request.

Added in 1 day 16 hours 35 minutes 46 seconds:
tyrantgoji wrote: Zilla vs Godzilla (Heisei) which may or may not be a round 2 match. the fight takes place in the Ruins of Atlantis, but both Kaiju are still above the water. i would add some of the Atlantean city's above the waves with them. (like a couple of buildings and maybe a tower or castle) if possible, add the H.E.A.T seeker . possibly in the same way match 141 did it. you can also add a Gamera skeleton or two in the backround cause y'know, Atlantis :P

quick update for anyone who want's to create the banner for Zilla vs Godzilla Heisei:
Spoiler:
How's this look?
_______

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:quick update for anyone who want's to create the banner for Zilla vs Godzilla Heisei:
Spoiler:
You know what, Screw it! The temptation was too strong. I’ll accept your banner request.

Added in 1 day 16 hours 35 minutes 46 seconds:
tyrantgoji wrote: Zilla vs Godzilla (Heisei) which may or may not be a round 2 match. the fight takes place in the Ruins of Atlantis, but both Kaiju are still above the water. i would add some of the Atlantean city's above the waves with them. (like a couple of buildings and maybe a tower or castle) if possible, add the H.E.A.T seeker . possibly in the same way match 141 did it. you can also add a Gamera skeleton or two in the backround cause y'know, Atlantis :P

Spoiler:
How's this look?
Skreoonking perfect is what it is! well done Nagoda! :D

Added in 2 days 5 hours 40 minutes 32 seconds:
New match means new banners :P

Godzilla (Shin) vs SpaceGodzilla in a crystallized Shanghai at night.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Zilla vs. Mothra (Heisei)

If possible, have the banner set inside Mothra's temple and include her egg, as they are key parts of the match.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:Zilla vs. Mothra (Heisei)

If possible, have the banner set inside Mothra's temple and include her egg, as they are key parts of the match.
I'll try to make a banner for this
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

okay you guys can forget about Shin vs Space. that match sucks anyway and i'm 99.9% sure it's not getting in.

What i need now is Titanosaurus vs Black Moth in London.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:okay you guys can forget about Shin vs Space. that match sucks anyway and i'm 99.9% sure it's not getting in.

What i need now is Titanosaurus vs Black Moth in London.
I’ll take this request, since I do have a X-Plus Titanosaurus that could come in handy. ;)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

deleted till i find a way to get the pic uploaded. Then again i might forget in the middle of working on the match
Last edited by Gigantis on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

mind if I request a Banner? :D