The KWC Committee! The First Discord Group!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

The KWC Committee! The First Discord Group!

Post by KaijuX »

Hello everyone of the KWC community! I have an announcement to make.

Later in the week, there will be KWC's first-ever Skype Group call! These will be monthly 2 hour long video calls that allow those of the community to discuss any subject matter related to the KWC and simply hang out. Each group call will take place within the first week of each new month, unless circumstances change that schedule, and will be uploaded to my YouTube channel at KyojinKaiju.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KyojinKaiju

The group (as the thread's title makes obvious) will be the KWC Committee. Send an invitation to KaijuX54 (Andrew S.) and I will then put you into the group. Make sure to specify your TK username account so I know who you are on Skype. ;)

Our first call is scheduled to be 6/5/2015 (Friday, June 5th) and is to last from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Hope to see everyone there! :D
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The KWC Committee! The First Skype Group!

Post by GodzillavsJason »

This sounds like an awesome idea though I don't have skype nor the equipment for it (Webcam).
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsJason wrote:This sounds like an interesting idea though I don't have skype nor the equipment for it (Webcam).
Well, you won't be needing webcams. From what I got, the video and audio don't quite sync as well as I hoped, so all you really need is a mic, whether from headphones or if it's already installed on your computer.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:This sounds like an interesting idea though I don't have skype nor the equipment for it (Webcam).
Well, you won't be needing webcams. From what I got, the video and audio don't quite sync as well as I hoped, so all you really need is a mic, whether from headphones or if it's already installed on your computer.
Alright, I'll see what I can do then to get a mic though I doubt I won't do it in time for the first one, but should be able to do it for next month's. :D
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Awesome work Kaiju, and on a side note I shall also be trying to schedule games for it whether they are free or on steam! So keep an eye on the thread for updates to come!
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

I'll totally try and be there. Need I post and info crap on here or are we gonna figure that out later?
Resized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Beef Bigshot wrote:Need I post and info crap on here or are we gonna figure that out later?
Info pertaining to what? Like usernames or something along those lines?

Pair of kings.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

KaijuX wrote:
Beef Bigshot wrote:Need I post and info crap on here or are we gonna figure that out later?
Si señor
Resized Image

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

As much fun as it'd be, I've got to graduate that day. Maybe the next one.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

@DinoMaster - Aww, darn. Well, hope to see you in the next round, then. :)
Beef Bigshot wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
Si señor
What are you saying? I don't understand. :lol:

As far as posting that sort of info, you don't need to go public with it, per se. At least, not on this thread. Just PM me if you can't find KWC Committee on Skype and we'll see what we can do. ;)

Pair of kings.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

That was a good first run, I'm very glad I was apart of it. I'll definitely be trying to be apart of everyone from now on
Resized Image

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Beef Bigshot wrote:That was a good first run, I'm very glad I was apart of it. I'll definitely be trying to be apart of everyone from now on
*Turns on lamp with me sitting in my bathrobe on the chair with my arms crossed*

Who was there and what did you all talk about?
52 wins and 27 loses

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
Beef Bigshot wrote:That was a good first run, I'm very glad I was apart of it. I'll definitely be trying to be apart of everyone from now on
*Turns on lamp with me sitting in my bathrobe on the chair with my arms crossed*

Who was there and what did you all talk about?
Me, Beef, X, and Greyshot. We gossiped about boys and painted each other's toe nails. Oh and we talked about some KWC stuff, I guess.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

We talked about about the K.W.C. and then made fun of Bigshot for 2 hours. GREAT SHOW! :lol:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Greyshot151 wrote:We talked about about the K.W.C. and then made fun of Bigshot for 2 hours. GREAT SHOW! :lol:
That sounds like fun, I'll have to join in next month so we can talk about all that other good stuff Derzerb mentioned. :P
52 wins and 27 loses

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Everyone, I'm happy to present the first recording! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u82m1RNWZqE

That, and next month's KWCC will be on July 10th! So you guys will have plenty of time before the next call. ;)

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Good podcast so far as everyone is likable...... except for Bigshot who said he hates Godzilla vs Gigan. :evil:

You just made a powerful enemy, bub. :P
52 wins and 27 loses

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Good podcast so far as everyone is likable...... except for Bigshot who said he hates Godzilla vs Gigan. :evil:

You just made a powerful enemy, bub. :P
Just as long as you don't shove your corn into my back and I faint i think I'll be fine lol!

And sorry for cutting out every so often, had several distractions lol
Resized Image

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Took me a bit to watch the whole thing and damn did that sound like fun. I will definitely try to make it to this one. I loved every minute of it.

Also, the best part of that podcast was when they mentioned that really awesome badass known GodzillavsJason and how he made the greatest metaphor of all time.

He's a real American hero.
52 wins and 27 loses

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Took me a bit to watch the whole thing and damn did that sound like fun. I will definitely try to make it to this one. I loved every minute of it.

Also, the best part of that podcast was when they mentioned that really awesome badass known GodzillavsJason and how he made the greatest metaphor of all time.

He's a real American hero.
It's a shame he died proof-reading Giant Condor vs. Everyone.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.