K.W.C. Official Continuity Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: K.W.C. Official Continuity Thread

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Greyshot151 wrote:Just updated the section and the Movie Cont. series has the most with 23 while the Greyshot series has 15 with 11 actual matches by myself.
Wait, since when are Battra vs Titanosaurus and Dagarha vs Rodan canon to your series?
I'm surprised you didn't see the cameo in 211.
Godzilla® (Legendary) vs. M.U.T.O. vs. Skullcrawler vs. Mechani-Kong & Orga wrote:Clips revealed the humanoids battling a pterosaur in Moscow, an emerald leviathan in Rio De Janeiro, a monolithic moth in Beijing, an orange titanosaur in the Sea of Japan, and a three-headed dragon in Cairo.
Just a nod since I don't really have to worry about continuity in a world destroyed by the Shin/Millenian hybrids :lol:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Or that too. :lol:

Anyways thanks Greyshot. I feel honored you did that by connecting my matches (And yours too since you co-write them with me) into your series in such a creative way. :D
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Greyshot151 wrote:
Godzilla® (Legendary) vs. M.U.T.O. vs. Skullcrawler vs. Mechani-Kong & Orga wrote:Clips revealed the humanoids battling a pterosaur in Moscow, an emerald leviathan in Rio De Janeiro, a monolithic moth in Beijing, an orange titanosaur in the Sea of Japan, and a three-headed dragon in Cairo.
Just a nod since I don't really have to worry about continuity in a world destroyed by the Shin/Millenian hybrids :lol:
I caught that, I just didn't connect it to those matches. Cool little nod.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Match 213 makes mention of Megalon & Gigan failing to destroy humanity prior to what happened in the match so I'm pretty sure that counts as a movie continuation to Godzilla vs. Megalon

Ok so from what I can tell, the following matches are movie continuations that need to be included in the list:
-Match 188 Gezora vs. Godzillasaurus
-Match 207 Gamera (Heisei) vs. Desghidorah
-Match 211 Godzilla (Legendary) vs. M.U.T.O. vs. Skullcrawler vs. Mechani-Kong & Orga
-Match 213 Mothra (Heisei) & Manda (Millennium) vs. Megalon

Dogora Series:
1 - Match 153: Dogora vs. Mothra Leo
1.5 - Match 206: Bagan, Battra & Kumasogami vs. Dogora
2 - Match 215: Dogora vs. Colossal Titan
Last edited by {---HYPERZeTToN---} on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Is it a possibility #220 is tied to #152 considering this piece of diaologue?

"The two needed to settle their score, and they would finish it now."

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Is it a possibility #220 is tied to #152 considering this piece of diaologue?

"The two needed to settle their score, and they would finish it now."
Hahaha, honestly that wasn't intentional. XD Still, I guess it's a neat idea. I wouldn't explicitly state it as a "canon" entry, but it's fine if you see it that way. :)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Is "Godzilla 2014 vs. Manda" a movie continuation?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Is "Godzilla 2014 vs. Manda" a movie continuation?
It is of Godzilla (2014). There's a piece of dialogue mentioning about how an soldier remembers Godzilla as the creature from San Francisco he made on as news headlines.

Added in 10 days 9 hours 44 minutes 58 seconds:
#221 is a movie continuation to Godzilla (1998). It makes mention of Zilla hatching as a baby in New York.

Added in 2 months 10 days 19 hours 13 minutes 19 seconds:
Most recent match is an continuation to Godzilla's Revenge.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock#1
Monsterland Worker

Post by Grimlock#1 »

Match #245 should be added to Greyshot's series.
"Operator, give me the number for 911!"
Space Hunter M wrote:Ah, you and your corns. Great. When you and the MUTO meet, be sure you tell him all about your corn problems.
"MECHAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Wow, it's been a solid while, hasn't it? XD

Match 56 explicitly references Battra and Kumasogami's previous encounter in Match 27.
0.5 - Match 27: Kumasogami vs. Battra

The Greyshot Series needs to be updated with Match 245 and Match 263.
13 - Match 245: Mothra Leo vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah vs. Megaguirus
14 - Match 263: Ultraseven vs. Zone Fighter

Monster X VS series has Match 175 added; according to MM, it's the true finale of the X trilogy.
3 - Match 175: Godzilla (Heisei), Anguirus (Showa) and Rodan (Heisei) vs. Monster X

Add Match 133 to the Tomzilla series; from what he's told me, that match is tied into that series.
5 (or whatever number is most appropriate) - Match 133: Mechani-Kong vs. Baragon (Showa), Kumonga (Showa), Titanosaurus and Gigan (Millennium)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Updated to modern, if I missed any, let me know!
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Okay, so we can add Gigan and Megalon vs. Destoroyah vs. Gomora to the Bagan vs. Everyone series.

I think Ultraseven and Daigoro vs. Black Moth vs. Goliath referenced events from Latitude Zero so put that in the movie continuation series.

Added in 1 month 19 days 45 minutes 15 seconds:
I'm just making sure this thread isn't gonna be forgotten again, okay? :P

Cataclysm of the MonsterVerse needs to be added to the Greyshot series.

Angurius has his own duology now! Not sure what you would call it tho. The Anguirus vs. Series? Or just the Anguirus duology. Whatever the case Mothra (Heisei) vs. Anguirus and Anguirus (Showa) vs. Anguirus (2001) should have their own little spot.
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I command this thread to rise from its grave!

Uh yeah, Greyshot’s series needs to be updated with 275, 288 should be added to movie continuation series, Mothra (Heisei) and Mothra Leo vs Destoroyah is a continuation of Mothra vs Destoroyah, there’s the Heisei Mothra retirement/Millenium Mothra debut two parter, and 317 is a follow up of 301.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

I don't know if it's been added yet, but should we have #277 as part of the 'Bagan vs. Everyone' continuity? Since there's this little line here that explicitly references Destroyah's death in #56.

"Its eyes locked on Gomora especially. It had a bone to pick with the reptile. Long ago, during a great battle between the forces of light and darkness, Gomora had attacked it from behind, striking the Precambrian horror down. Destoroyah could never forgive something like that."
Last edited by Dunkeeni on Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Are we allowed to add a nod to a battle with the same combatants even if it's not in continuity? Just a case of homaging or paying tribute without it being explicitly a sequel.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Desghidorah wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:46 pm Are we allowed to add a nod to a battle with the same combatants even if it's not in continuity? Just a case of homaging or paying tribute without it being explicitly a sequel.
Previous matches have done it. I don't see why not. :D
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:45 pm I don't know if it's been added yet, but should we have #277 as part of the 'Bagan vs. Everyone' continuity? Since there's this little line here that explicitly references Destroyah's death in #56.

"Its eyes locked on Gomora especially. It had a bone to pick with the reptile. Long ago, during a great battle between the forces of light and darkness, Gomora had attacked it from behind, striking the Precambrian horror down. Destoroyah could never forgive something like that."
And updated! As well as a bevy of other inclusions / revisions I've been meaning to get to for a while, so might as well.
Desghidorah wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:46 pm Are we allowed to add a nod to a battle with the same combatants even if it's not in continuity? Just a case of homaging or paying tribute without it being explicitly a sequel.
A lot of the time, matches generally do that. Like the plethora of matches that reference Match 56, even if they aren't in strict continuity with it.

Pair of kings.

Grimlock#1
Monsterland Worker

Post by Grimlock#1 »

Is Match 83 no longer regarded as canon to Greyshot151's series? I only ask cause even though it's not listed as so in the Continuity Registry on the main site, it's events are referenced in Match 164. Given how Zilla gains his green atomic ray in 83, which doesn't really line up with Greyshot's universe if Godzilla: The Series does happen in it, I can see why 83 wasn't added. Just wanted to make sure that it wasn't left out by accident.
"Operator, give me the number for 911!"
Space Hunter M wrote:Ah, you and your corns. Great. When you and the MUTO meet, be sure you tell him all about your corn problems.
"MECHAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Grimlock#1 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:09 pm Is Match 83 no longer regarded as canon to Greyshot151's series? I only ask cause even though it's not listed as so in the Continuity Registry on the main site, it's events are referenced in Match 164. Given how Zilla gains his green atomic ray in 83, which doesn't really line up with Greyshot's universe if Godzilla: The Series does happen in it, I can see why 83 wasn't added. Just wanted to make sure that it wasn't left out by accident.
Soooooo...

What I can say is at the start, I use to consider 83 as canon. But as time moved on, and I developed as a writer/developed my timeline, while I do make reference to those events, you can consider it a very loose connection. But the match, as is, is no longer cannon. Would still recommend you checking it out though!
—Epsilon

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

Are Matches 311, 315, 375, and 419 to be added to the Dimensional Earths Saga given how the main two Shin Earth matches are there already?