Abandoned Matches Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Abandoned Matches Thread

Post by KaijuX »

Well, since this is general "Abandoned Matches Thread," might as well throw in "Abandoned Story Arcs" too.

Originally, I wanted to make a series of matches based on Godzilla: Unleashed. Buuut I kinda lost interest... Too many holes to fill, imo. 'specially with SpaceGodzilla's core motivation, that really brought it down for me.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

KaijuX wrote:Well, since this is general "Abandoned Matches Thread," might as well throw in "Abandoned Story Arcs" too.

Originally, I wanted to make a series of matches based on Godzilla: Unleashed. Buuut I kinda lost interest... Too many holes to fill, imo. 'specially with SpaceGodzilla's core motivation, that really brought it down for me.
Heh. I am actually working on a Godzilla: Unleashed Universe match right now.
Ghidorah (Heisei) is free of mind control but the Vortak (however you spelled them) used all their resources on finishing off Godzilla once and for all then both Godzilla and the Vortak died/disappeared. Now King Ghidorah trying to change himself is the new King right before a new Godzilla appears.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Everyone vs Desghidorah, Grand King Ghidorah, Monster X & Orochi. My idea was that the story was gonna take place after King of The Monsters and that
Spoiler:
After King Ghidorah roars calling his fellow Titans and is defeated at the hands of Fire Godzilla. Soon after the Earth Guardians and Mechas arrive to deal with four other Ghidorahs. King Ghidorah’s roar is heard by his kind and they are drawn from outer space to Earth.
I was going to have Space Godzilla put his differences aside and help Godzilla. Eventually Godzilla Junior would have broken crystals turning him into critical mass, Godzilla (Heisei) was going to transform into Super Godzilla after Gamera (Heisei), Mothra Leo & Gomora giving him their life energy. Kiryu would have had a moment with Godzilla (Legendary) after he releases that Kiryu is a member of his species . King Kong and Godzilla (Legendary) would have had a moment of intensity before working together. Would have had a cameo from Rodan (Legendary), MUTO, Behemoth, Scylla & Methuselah. All the Earth Kaiju (Including the evil ones) would have had to fight for survival.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Mechagodzilla Heisei vs Everyone.

i simply just couldn't come up with a good story. that and
Spoiler:
i couldn't find a legitimate way for Mecha G to win.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:Mechagodzilla Heisei vs Everyone.

Spoiler:
Tbf, (Insert Kaiju name here) Vs Everyone is kinda a big deal, like I could imagine it would be a bit of a pain to keep track of all those monsters fighting each other.- :freak:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:

Spoiler:
Tbf, (Insert Kaiju name here) Vs Everyone is kinda a big deal, like I could imagine it would be a bit of a pain to keep track of all those monsters fighting each other.- :freak:
yeah. hopefully i do better with the next VS everyone match i have planned. really i should be getting a plot outlined for that one now but i'm still working on Titanosaurus vs Black Moth.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

Spoiler:
yeah. hopefully i do better with the next VS everyone match i have planned. really i should be getting a plot outlined for that one now but i'm still working on Titanosaurus vs Black Moth.
Good idea to focus on that.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

KaijuX wrote:Well, since this is general "Abandoned Matches Thread," might as well throw in "Abandoned Story Arcs" too.

I have the same idea. Don't know when I'll get to it, but I think I can do it.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

This was on my to-do list, but I decided to just drop it to focus on something else.
-Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Dagahra

This was gonna be a trilogy, but I couldn't think of a third match. :lol:
-Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gigan (Millennium) & Megalon
-Gigan (Millennium) & King Ghidorah vs. Kiryu
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

was going to do a rulers of earth type series... but King Ghidorah(heisei), Mothra(heisei), Goliath, and Diagoro are retired

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Basically any match I request is one I thought up and didn't want to/couldn't write lmao.

My main one was Jet Jaguar vs Eleking, my first match, which I dropped because of both not liking how it was sounding and Eleking not getting in the KWC as the match was written

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I was going to do a match with Bagan going insane as Godzilla and King Ghidorah’s DNA was infused with his. It would have taken place in his mind (represented by a beautiful and bountiful forest, besieged by Godzilla and (Heisei) King Ghidorah) and basically been him slowly going from guardian to destroyer.

This would have been represented by him slowly gaining his powers, starting with super regeneration and going from then on until he got the Diamond Storm and Plasma Beam. But as this was happening, he would be receiving visions from Godzilla and King Ghidorah’s lives, witnessing their pain and confusion as they adjusted to their new lives as mutants. Eventually he would have experienced their transformations from their perspectives, undergoing every bit of agony Godzillasaurus and the Dorats did during their respective mutations, driving him over the edge as the two mutants’ chaotic, vengeance craving minds fully fused with his.

This would have been represented in the mind-scape as him finally becoming the 150 meter tall, 280,000 ton monstrosity (he would have been roughly a head taller than Godzilla before this point), and dismembering Godzilla and King Ghidorah, who no longer put up a fight as they had already all become one.

I ended up abandoning this because I was in generally a rough spot and couldn’t muster up the motivation to write for so long, and just decided to scrap the whole thing.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I originally was gonna do Godzillasaurus vs Zilla, but I ended up procrastinating too much on it, and a combination of someone else getting the same type of match in and Godzillasaurus' retirement put a hard end on that concept.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Ho boy, where do i start? :lol:

Well first off there was Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Everyone, which would've been my first match if for some unholy reason i got it done. Can't even be in the K.W.C now since Heisei Ghidorah and Goliath are retired, but i do plan to make it a K.W.C.E match one day.

Next up will be Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. Everyone. I actually still have this match in my file and a good chunk of it is complete, but eventually i realized that even though i got better at writing, an Everyone match is still out of my reach. Maybe I'll get back to it, maybe i won't.

King Kong (Showa) vs. Godzilla (Legendary) Round 2. I wanted this match to utilize the hollow Earth in a match, so i planned to use it to get Kong and Godzilla city to city in such a quick amount of time. First in Tokyo, then Sydney, to New York, before the fight would in in Rio where Kong would snap Godzilla's neck, ending the fight yet unleashing new terrorz upon the world. Was too ambitious so i scrapped it.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Everyone vs Everyone round 2. Featuring everyone not in match 100.

Would have taken place after match 100, with the world in nuclear winter after, well, you know. Arena was New York City, with the idea being that it was one of the last bastions of humanity. The winners would have been Godzilla (Reiwa), Godzilla (Legendary), and Ultraseven.

I started writing it, didn’t get super far (only had like ten or eleven combatants introduced) Had a whole other google docs file ready just to keep track of everything going on and to write down ideas for it so I wouldn’t forget them.

Three main reasons I scrapped it: Would have taken way too long to complete, was having difficulties keeping the match interesting before everyone could show up, and the shifting roster. EVA-01 was being talked about around that time, and that was not something I could just slot into the match without significantly changing the plot.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Well i might as well call this match abandoned now because i have no motivation to fix it up.

M.U.T.O Prime vs. Red King, Varan and Gorosaurus was a match i called dibs on literally two days after Prime was confirmed to get into the K.W.C. It had a story where the monsters were taking a part an entire war against a gigantic M.U.TO Brood and they had formed "teams" to combat them. Arena was an abandoned Seattle and Varan and Gorosaurus were a team while Red King, being..well Red King was still going solo. Well until Prime herself showed up anyway. The team would've one by actually stabbing her through the chest with the Space Needle!

My reason for scrapping it was because not only was it rather cliche (team of lesser monsters beating the bigger bad) but also, with the arrival of a certain snake to the roster, i have a new opponent for Prime now. ;)

Even though it's done now, parts of it did flow into later matches. A 3v1 match was used for Godzilla (2001) vs. Baragon (2001), Anguirus (Showa) and Varan (Showa) for the K.W.C.E, and the idea of monsters going to war with an entire hoard of monsters was later reused for Armored Titan and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Trilopods, with the titular Trilopods being the hoard.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Everyone vs Everyone round 2. Featuring everyone not in match 100.

Would have taken place after match 100, with the world in nuclear winter after, well, you know. Arena was New York City, with the idea being that it was one of the last bastions of humanity. The winners would have been Godzilla (Reiwa), Godzilla (Legendary), and Ultraseven.

I started writing it, didn’t get super far (only had like ten or eleven combatants introduced) Had a whole other google docs file ready just to keep track of everything going on and to write down ideas for it so I wouldn’t forget them.

Three main reasons I scrapped it: Would have taken way too long to complete, was having difficulties keeping the match interesting before everyone could show up, and the shifting roster. EVA-01 was being talked about around that time, and that was not something I could just slot into the match without significantly changing the plot.
I pretty much had the same idea... But it kinda fizzled out after a while. Replace New York with Tokyo, and we're golden. The roster I had in mind was 100% rigid (at the time, this was pre-Spyler/Wargilgar reitrement) and wasn't going to budge, since all the monsters that were implemented were either on the roster or guaranteed (at the time). Even after I felt the burnout, I got other collaborators interested... But everyone was either busy with their own projects or what have you. I might tackle it later down the road with a *very* different set up; but with other projects that need attending, I'd rather save that for another day.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Many centuries ago, in the Before Time, in the stages of Early KWC-Man, roughly 10,000 Years B.G. (Before Greyshot), there was a match I had begun work on. A mighty match. An ambitious match. One that would've shaken the KWC to its very core.

A united alien invasion force descends upon the Earth. Their first wave of extraterrestrial monsters - Gigan (Millennium), Megalon, and Monster X - attack Tokyo along with their masters' assault ships. One by one, Godzilla (back when Heisei was the only Godzilla on the roster), Rodan, Mothra, Mechagodzilla (I forget if Super or just regular), Gamera, and Ultraman arrive to defeat the invaders. Of course, against a powerhouse line up like that, Gigan, Megalon, and Monster X perish before too long, though not without inflicting some damage. But the alien alliance isn't done yet and sends down their next wave of monsters - SpaceGodzilla, Destoroyah, and Bagan. This trio of demonic super monsters unleashes all hell on our heroes' backsides. Mechagodzilla is destroyed. But our remaining heroes persevere and just barely manage to defeat the three mega monsters. Unfortunately, the aliens still aren't done. They send out one final beast - The Third Planet from the Black Hole's Mechagodzilla! Gamera and Ultraman are killed almost immediately. Now it's up to the badly injured Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra to make one last stand against the Simeons' Mechagodzilla and save humanity from the total destruction.

Now, you may be thinking to yourself "Sounds like a neat match, but how exactly would that shake the KWC to its core?" Remember, this was way back when, in the Before Time. It was with this match that I had intended on introducing Mechagodzilla (Showa) to the roster, as well as replace Mothra (Heisei) with Mothra (Tokyo SOS), years before either of those finally ended up happening. Not only that, but it was also going to replace Rodan (Heisei) with Rodan (Showa), which I guess isn't really needed anymore now that Rodan (MonsterVerse) is on the roster. Alas, life kept getting in the way, the KWC traded hands, and Mechagodzilla (Showa) eventually made his grand debut on the roster without me, ultimately rendering this match moot and unneeded.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Well, the mini-revival allows me to throw this one out!

I had a story planned, about August of last year, i called it "The Gigan Through Time Saga". It was pretty much about Gigan being sucked through a massive rip in space-time, and being sent back to 1955. After killing Godzilla, his arrival somehow makes the Black Hole aliens come some 19 years early, and they would've legit skinned Godzilla's corpse in order to make a robot in his image. Gigan, Anguirus and Mechagodzilla (Showa) then all converge in Osaka, Gigan kills them.. only for the portal to come back and suck him back up. This would've started him going through a ton of different events, from fighting King Kong, interrupting the battle between Gamera and Iris, being sucked back to Feudal Japan and fighting Kumasogami etc. And eventually all his fighting throughout the time stream would've lead to modern day earth being absolutely destroyed from a tag team between Bagan and Orochi.

I didn't get too far because i eventually realized i'm better at just writing standalone stories and maybe a sequel or two, that and Gigan being forced through time in a really inconsistent fashion didn't sit right with me after a while.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Well, seeing how poor C-Rex is getting the ax, here are a few storylines for ya'll

the first ones were two equals to Zilla vs Black Moth where C-Rex escapes Monster Island and follows Zilla's scent to New York, where he finds out something is not right, and soon fights Black Moth, who he kills by throwing a "punch" that, combined with Black Moth's flying speed, smashes through Black Moth's skull and into her gut. the sequel to that would be C-Rex fighting Cyber-Godzilla(resurrected by Dr. Malik). C-Rex would free Zilla's soul by spitting ink into the cyborg's mouth when he fires his Atomic Fire, causing the ink to catch on fire and blow the zombie cyborg's head off

The other series I had planned was an AU of GTS, where a young C-Rex imprints on Nick