Abandoned Matches Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Abandoned Matches Thread

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Here is a place for you to talk about or dump matches that you never quite finished due to various reasons. We've all been there where a bad case of writers block hits us or life slaps us in the face with its big meaty hands and you forget about a match, and then can't finish. Post about it here!
Resized Image

GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Re: Abandoned Matches Thread

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

Well the only was Frankenstein vs. Dagahra, I did complete it, but then decided to scrap it in favor of Rodan (Heisei) vs. Dagahra since I felt it wouldn't be a fair fight and that realisticly Frankenstein wouldn't last even a minute, no matter how well written it is.....

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

I've always wanted to do a Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah vs. Grand King Ghidorah to have two of the most powerful alien monsters go at it in a massive ball of gravity beams and anger. Unfortunately, the rules block Keizer's use and the whole 'Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah' angle would be lost. True, I could try it with DesGhidorah, but someone might call foul on a Monster X or DesGhidorah fight against GKG for not being written as a ROFL-stomp in GKG's favor.

Good lord I wish I could use Keizer :(

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

^If it helps any I actually have a match that still needs some editing that has X and GKG face off for a time
Resized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Oooh, perfect! I have a couple to mention.

Several years ago, one day, I felt like writing. Thus, I said "Hey! I'd be cool to pit Heisei Ghidorah against the Amoeba trio and give him his first win!" So, I wrote up this match.

http://fav.me/d38f4la

Even with a phony banner. And I do mean phony. XD

http://fav.me/d3abk2j

And it would seem that this was the period of time where I was... Whiny. XD So while abandoned, it lives on DeviantART. If the opportunity were to arise, though, I'd probably start from scratch and do the fight over again. ;)

I think the only other one I got part way in was a Kiryu vs. Mothra and Battra match, which I think was a part of a fan-fiction I dropped (for the most part) years ago. The rest I claimed dibs on barely got off the ground, so they're not worth mentioning.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

I once wrote a match for Battra vs Krystalak, which was even completed and submitted. It still hasn't shown up, and I hope it never does, cuz it was shit :lol:
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:I once wrote a match for Battra vs Krystalak, which was even completed and submitted. It still hasn't shown up, and I hope it never does, cuz it was shit :lol:
You could submit it to me. :D
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:I once wrote a match for Battra vs Krystalak, which was even completed and submitted. It still hasn't shown up, and I hope it never does, cuz it was shit :lol:
Resized Image

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
Spoiler:
"Hey Corpse." Mr. toots called.

"Like Wazup Dewd?" Corpse replied.

"You wanna like do it?"

'Hells Yeah Man dat'd be like da shits!"

And so Mr. Toots and Livingcorpse like totally did

"Hey Corpse." Mr. Toots called again.

"Like What Dewd?"

"I wanna goes for a walks." Mr Toots replied. "Wants to walks withs me?"

"That sound, like super radicle man! Let's do dat."

and So Mr Toots and Livingcorpse went for a walks. They skipped along happily, like little grls, singing a jolly tune ad dey walked.

"I never wanted anyone like this.
It's all brand new.
You feel bla bla bla.
I'm crazy for you!"

They continued to to skip happily, when Mr Toots noticed something.

"Hey look, some mushrooms!" Mr. Toots announced "You wanna like do it on top of them and like eat em'?"

"Like Dewd, I was like totally thinking like the same thing man!" Corpse replied.

So after Corpse and Mr Toots like totally did it and like ate da mushrooms, they got high and went to the store to get some Cheetos.

"Dewd, we're like gonna like gets some Cheetos." Corpse said.

When they got to da store they went and got some Cheetos. but then Mr Toots said that he wanted doritos instead. and Corpse was like "skreeonk dat shit Dewd."

This made Mr Toots very very sad and he said. "Well you know what? I don't wanna like totally do it with you anymore."

Mr toots then started to cry like a bitch and angrley stormed out of the store.

"Like dewd wait, I'm like sorry man!" Corpse called after Mr toots. but it was too late, and Mr toots was gone.

"Like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Corpse cried out "What'll I like do now?!"

I, GodzillaFreak99, the most awesomeest dude ever just happened to be there and witness what had just happened, and went to console the poor undead fellow.

"You know." I began. "It's not about the type of snack that you eat, what matters is that they are both cheesey goodness."

Corpse thanked me and told me I was Like the awesomest guy like ever and went over and bought some freetos instead.

Mr. Toots was at his house, watching Hentai and still crying like a bitch, when suddenly he herd a knock at da door.

"Like hey man." Corpse said "Like how's it like going?"

"Fine." Mr Toots replied.

"Dewd, like I'm like sorry man. I like didn't mean to all harshness."

and so Corpse gave Mr toots da freetos as an apology but Mr toots said that he didn't like freetos and that corpse was ugly. Corpse and Mr toots stated slapping each other like little girls when suddenly....

Ms. Lizzy (who is a badass) came in and scratched their faces and beat dem up . Corpse and Mr Toots ran away and Ms. Lizzy proclaimed...

"Meow house now bitch!" and dey all lived happily ever after.
here ya go :mrgreen:
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:
... here ya go :mrgreen:
....That's a Mr Toots and Living Corpse fanfic...
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:
... here ya go :mrgreen:
Funny but please refrain from doing this again... Not to topic.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

A match I have given up on. Started as an epic idea, but I just lost interest in finishing it. I still want to do some sort of Kamacuras swarm idea, but just couldn't get the ball fully moving with this one. Been sitting unfinished for a while now. So here is my unfinished...

MechaGodzilla, Moguera, Mechani-Kong, Jet Jaguar, and Kiryu vs. Kamacuras

------------

The world was on its knees. Countries fell by the many. At first it was small nations. The type that never get a blink of an eye. It all started in Africa. It moved upward, pushing into the Middle East. Europe, determined to protect precious fuel sources, held the lines as well as they could. It was six months following the initial report that the last contact with an African country went silent. Then… it happened.

One was spotted on US radar. Then there were hundreds. They flew across the ocean, heading Central America and following the equator. Cuba fell. The Caribbean as well. The United States set up permanent lines of defense along the border and coastlines. For the first time in history, the borders were opened to allow millions of fleeing Mexicans into the country. They would be needed for what the nations of the world were planning.

By this time, there were two types of people on Earth. The first were those that wanted to understand the creatures that had begun the apocalypse, the Kamacuras. They appeared to be preying mantises, but varying in size. The biggest on record reaching a massive forty meters. They fed on everything. Tracking their origins was difficult. This far into the game, it could only be theorized. Some argued that a meteor fell from space containing something that mutated the mantises in Africa. Others argue that they were leftovers from a prehistoric age awoken by global warming. And still others even argued they were creatures of man’s doing in bio-weapons, attempting to control the weather, or any other project that plays against the powers of nature.

The other type of person didn’t care what they were or where they came from. They didn’t care for why either. They just wanted direct action. And now, two years into the invasion and losing war, they contained the majority seats in every country of power.

2032. All of Africa is a wasteland. A third of the Middle East is lost. Every island between North America and Africa ravaged. Over half of Mexico and all of Central and South America gone. Over two billion lives gone in just two years. Humanity is at the breaking point. If something isn’t done, mankind will be extinct.

“Project Last Stand”

It was the gamble. The last thing humanity could hope to do. Every nation with technological power was employed. Five machines were created, three of new design and two salvaged. Two were based on the long dead Godzilla, the King of the Monsters that leveled Tokyo in 1954. One actually contained his skeletal structure. Another was the most advanced machine to ever be crafted, capable of splitting into two warships for separate attacks and evasion. Another was leftover from the 1960’s when a madman attempted to take control of the world via an unknown element. It was destroyed and remained in Japanese possession until now. It has been rebuilt. The final was originally crafted in the 1970’s by a mysterious inventor. Using an alien metal, it allowed the robot to change its size at will.

MechaGodzilla
Kiryu
Moguera
Mechani-Kong
Jet Jaguar

Humanity’s last hope against the hoards of Kamacuras.

General Aso, a veteran in this war, walked into the command center. He sighed, looking at the hopeless situation as Europe constantly updated the Middle East situation. “Britain is requesting permission to use nukes, sir.”

Aso rubbed his forehead before answering the man at the station, “That is the third time this year. It failed then. It’ll fail again. Deny.”

As soon as it was put through, another transmission came in through Russia. “Super X is down, sir.”

“Well it’s a good thing we have four more now, isn’t it?” He hissed, gray eyes looking away from the map. “Where is god damn Gordon and the Gotengo?”

“An isolated transmission came in from Panama. They believed there might be survivors within the canal facility. Gordon was ordered by the President.”

“Jesus. There’s too damn many of them!” Captain Gordon’s thunderous voice boomed as the entire warship shook side to side. Maser turrets fired in virtually every direction, the beams vanishing into the swarming insects outside.

A young, blond woman, her eyes filled with worry, looked up from her station. “The drill has been clogged, sir!”

“Absolute Zero status!?”

“Still charging, sir.” Another typed several commands into his terminal, “Carbon supply only has enough for one more shot.”

The Gotengo jerked downward violently, sending several of the crew flying across the deck and into the opposite walls. Gordon smashed his head on the railing in front of his chair, causing a trickle of blood to fall down his aged brow line. He patted it with his gloved hand. “Report!”

“Engine three has been breached! At this rate, they’ll tear us apart!”

“God damn it!” He shouted again, stomping his foot. “Surge the haul and get us out of here, now!”

The ship jerked again, this time falling from the sky. Outside the flying battleship, countless bugs chewed and slashed at the metallic haul. The ground beneath them crawled, not a single blade of glass visible. The warship came down at an angle, crushing several smaller mantises into goopy pulp. An internal explosion blew out the side, blasting off the face of another.

“First engine is gone!”

Captain Gordon’s hands clenched into fists. “This is not how I am going out!”

The larger bugs landed like demonic vultures, prying at the exposed innards in attempts to rip away the steel plating. What was left of the outside cannons continued to fire, but it was becoming useless. In a mater of seconds, the Gotengo was buried in a mound of crawling limbs.

“Absolute Zero!”

“Sir, that will freeze us too at this range!”

“It’s either we freeze ourselves or we’re devoured by the bugs. You make the call, how do you want to die today!?”

“Calm down there, grumpy. Nobody is dying here today.” An Asian-accented voice came through, “We’re here to help.”

“Fuji!?”

“Don’t forget me too, asshole. Always saving your ass, ever since college.” A second, American voice came through.

“Glen!?” Gordon relaxed in his seat, realizing what had come with them. “Oh thank God.”

“Oh sure. Thank him. Not us.” Fuji responded sharply, “But I do suggest you and your crew make sure you’re holding onto something, it’s about to get messy.”

The swarming insects suddenly burst into a flowering blast of fire. Colors of light smashed into them, vaporizing the parts they hit and transforming the twitching remains into a blanket of fire. The insects looked up, hissing and screeching as a silver-hued titan descended from the swarm. Beams fired in every direction from its eyes, mouth, and cannons on its shoulders. Several landed and began to hack and slash, but couldn’t penetrate the artificial diamond armor.

“You know, Gordon, if you could control your anger better, you’d be piloting MechaGodzilla as well.” Glen Adams stated as the mechanical titan landed, crushing limbs and skulls of smaller insects under its colossal frame.

“What the hell are you guys doing here? This was a closed mission.” Captain Gordon responded, ignoring his old friend’s statements.

“Aso wasn’t pleased about the President’s decision to send you on this mission solo. The Gotengo isn’t designed for deep penetration into the bug zones.”

“Yeah, you’re telling me. How are you planning on getting us out of here? We can’t fly with just one engine.”

“Oh. Not us.” Fuji responded, “Him.”

MechaGodzilla’s hand stretched out and palm opened. A humanoid figure stood, arms crossed. It was a robot. A silver robot with colors of yellow, blue, red, and orange across its build. And its face was frozen in an eerie smile – Jet Jaguar.

The robot jumped off of MechaGodzilla’s palm, flipping in the air as he extended his arms. In a flash of light, the man-sized creation was hundreds of times larger. He nearly matched MechaGodzilla in size, albeit barely.

A second wave of Kamacuras began to fall upon them from the sky, but MechaGodzilla’s optic beams and Mega-Buster ray lit them up. Great balls of fire streaked through the dead sky.

“Come on, let’s go.” Gordon barked as Jet Jaguar walked closer to the fallen Gotengo. He leaned down, wrapping both arms around the haul.
\
“Okay, JJ. You go ahead, I’ll cover you. Just keep a bit lower so we don’t hit you as well. Gotengo… you uhh… do stuff.” Glen continued to mock his old friend’s predicament. “You know, they were going to send Moguera.”

“But then they realized you’d never understand what two Russians and a Frenchman would be saying.” Fuji added with a hearty laugh.

“Oh, that’s right. He can barely understand basic human language as is!”

“Yeah, you too keep laughing it up. I’m going to kick both of your asses when we reach port.”

“But who will save you next time then? Huh? HUH!?” Glen bust out in laughter, “Ah. What a swell day. Saving Gordon and killing bugs. Must be Christmas.”

“Would it kill you to say “no” the President once in your life? You say no to me every god damn week, Gordon! You almost got yourself killed out there today, you know? And not just you, but your entire god damn crew. And for what? For some transmissions from Panama, deep in the bug zone, that MIGHT be survivors.” General Aso scaled the Gotengo’s captain as both Glen and Fuji stood behind him, still dressed into their MechaGodzilla gear and faces obscured by red-tinted shields.

“Well, to be fair, the Bushes have been very good to me and my family since W.”

The General sighed, taking a seat and closing his eyes. “God damn it.” He said coldly to himself. He then looked at Glen and Fuji, “You two. Out.”

Gordon turned his head, watching as his old friends exited the room and the door closed behind them. He then turned to face Aso. “You may be mad, but if there’s a sign of survivors, no matter how small, I’m going to attempt to rescue. Right now it is simple numbers, the Kamacuras have more. We are in this for the species. I can’t just let possible survivors sit idly in enemy territory.”

“You know those egg heads that have devoted so much time and resources into trying to find where these things came from?” Aso seemingly ignored everything Gordon stated. The Captain tilted his head, confused. “They made a discovery that we might be able to use for once.”

He opened a folder on his desk, spreading several pictures of Kamacuras. “Notice anything?”

Gordon looked closer, eyes narrowing. “Black bug. Green, red, and blue. They all look normal.”

“They’re all male.” Aso declared, “Every last one of them. We don’t even know what a female looks like.”

“Wait. What? Are we talking about the Virgin Mary of Mantids?”

“No. A hive. We had no reason to believe this was the case until now. These things act and appear like a variety of insects. And now we can note ants and bees down. What we are seeing are the warriors and workers. There has to be a queen. And like any hive, kill the queen. You kill the hive.”

”Where is she?”

“We believe where it all started.” Aso flipped over another paper, putting his finger dead-center in a map of South Africa. “This is our last option. Our defense lines are getting closer and closer to faltering every day. If the barriers protecting the United States and Middle East collapse, we won’t be able to fight. There will be no fuel in a matter of days.”

“Who’s going in?”

“Everyone. MechaGodzilla, Kiryu, Moguera, Jet Jaguar, and Mechani-Kong.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because Mechani-Kong’s A.I. isn’t good enough for this mission. He needs remote controlled. And we don’t have the technology to remote control a machine of his size from around the globe. I need you to go with them, taking with you Mechani-Kong and his controller.”

“And who is his controller?”

Aso stood up, meeting Gordon’s gaze. “Your good friend Ozaki wishes to reenlist, it seems.” Aso extended his hand. After a brief second, Captain Gordon reached out with his, shaking. “Welcome to Project Last Stand.”

The five mecha warriors stood in line. Dozens of power cables and mechanical bridges were attached to each of them. Sparks fell like waterfalls as cracks in the armor and any exploitable weakness in their bodies was patched. A young woman stood alone, leaning against the railing as her brown eyes starred up at Kiryu. “I hope you like the new gear.” She muttered to herself, pretending the machine dragon could hear her words. She brushed her black hair out of her face, “And may you guys enjoy his old weapons.” She looked up at Mechani-Kong and Jet Jaguar. Kiryu’s original rocket launcher pack was being equipped with Mechani-Kong while the blue wrist units were being grafted to Jet Jaguar. With these attached, he wouldn’t be able to change his size, but in this mission, such an ability was useless.

“I am sure they’ll like it just fine, miss.” A man’s voice made her turn around. She tilted her head, looking at his black officer’s uniform. She immediately offered a salute.

“Let’s drop formalities for now, okay?” He said, leaning against the railing next to her. “You’re Akane, right?”

She nodded, “You must be Ozaki. I’ve heard about you.”

“Who hasn’t?” He semi-joked, faking a chuckle.

“They say you have powers. That you’re some sort of mutant.” She paused for a second as he looked at her, “Do you?”

He simply shrugged, “I guess that depends on your definition of powers.”

A door on the bridge opened up, causing both Ozaki and Akane to look back. General Aso emerged with Captain Gordon by his side. Behind them, pilots Glen and Fuji of MechaGodzilla were accompanied by the Russians Alexander and Dmitri and the French pilot of Philippe Roaché of Moguera.

“It is time to begin.” Aso declared as they walked past the pair, motioning with his hand to follow.

Roaché stopped for a moment, commenting to Akane and Ozaki. “I hope you have insurance. I have a feeling we are going to need it.”

The group headed into a large conference room, taking seats in a circular black table. The lights dimmed as General Aso and Captain Gordon took their seats. “I want everyone hear to listen carefully.” The General ordered as a door on the adjacent side of the room opened.

An older man entered with a limp and a cane. His hair had faded into a dull gray and his skin was light, hugging his bones. He had to be at least seventy-years old. He spoke with a harsh breath and adjusted his glasses. “I am Dr. Shiragami. And I am…” He paused, taking a breath, “The one who has come up with this plan.”

Captain Gordon tilted his head as General Aso furthered the introduction. “Dr. Shiragami is head of our anti-Kamacuras research team. He and his colleagues have discovered something significant.”

The old man nodded, “We have studied and compared…” another raspy breath, “hundreds… thousands… of photographs and data compiled through the years. We have determined how and why these bugs have been made.” A photograph appeared on the wall from a projector, “In 2029, a comet passed dangerously close to the Earth. We thought it was nothing. But now I believe it deposited something. Something we couldn’t see. But we can…” he began to cough, covering his mouth, “Now.”

The photograph switched to an aerial view of the African wasteland that had become ground zero of the Kamacuras invasion. As Shiragami continued to cough, General Aso took over. “This came from the only survivor of a thousand drones deployed last week.” The picture changed, zooming in on an area. Most of the area was barren and dead, but massive objects burst from the ground in the center of the image.

“What are those?” Captain Gordon asked as the others all leaned forward.

Dr. Shiragami cleared his throat, “Those are the seeds to our destruction. That comet sent some sort of crystal. And from this crystal, local insect life was mutated into what we now know as Kamacuras.”

“Images show the deeper we get into the nest, the bigger the bugs will be as they’re closer to these crystals.”

“Then how big is the queen?” Captain Gordon quirked, causing a few of the pilots to ask about what queen, never hearing of this theory before.

“Big.” Dr. Shiragami answered coldly as Aso lifted a hand to silence the others. “You need to kill the queen and destroy these crystals. It is our last and only hope.” He began to cough even more, hacking loudly to the point of sitting down and placing a firm hand across his chest.

“Captain Gordon will be heading this mission. You are all to report to him, understand?” The pilots all nodded. “Good. Get some rest and leisure. Kiryu and Mechani-Kong’s controls are being placed inside the Gotengo as we speak. Your mission will begin in two days.”

“The last weekend of our lives!” Glen cackled, leaning back, “Well, I’m getting drunk. Who’s with me?”

Roaché patted the back of the American, “I could use a coffee.”

Less than two days later, the Gotengo lifted off. Following behind the black as night warship, MechaGodzilla, Moguera, Kiryu, and Jet Jaguar followed. Mechani-Kong, unable of flight on its own, was towed beneath the Gotengo using the same cables originally used to carry Kiryu before its recent upgrades. It was eerily silent as everyone dwelt upon the impossible odds and the unspeakable horrors they were soon to endure. This was it. The final mission that would determine if humanity was worthy of existence or destined extinction.

Captain Gordon broke the silence as they gained closer to the quarantine zones. “Pull up to 65,000 feet. Above known Kamacuras flight courses.”

The armada began to drift upward, passing the blanket of clouds. Glen peeked out through the cockpit, whistling as he saw the very curve of the Earth. “MechaGodzilla can’t go much further than this.”

“Neither can Moggy.” Alexander stated boldly as several warning lights began to spin.

Ignoring the Russian’s complaint, Captain Gordon pressed on. “We advance until 30 kilometers away from the central nest. We will cut a path of destruction through the bugs and take out the queen.”

Akane nudged the side of Oazki, “Why such a long walk?”

“Any closer and we won’t have enough fuel to make the return trip home.”

Glen sighed as he shifted in his seat, “Then we really are in for it.” He shook his head and strapped his gloves on tighter, “This very well could be the last hours of our lives.”

Philippe Roaché sipped on a Styrofoam cup of authentic, French coffee. Behind him, Dmitri and Alexander whispered silent prayers. Some of the crews tried to look outside, but nothing could be seen. Even up here, the clouds remained dead and gray. There was no sign of the bugs at this height, but everyone knew the ground beneath them crawled.

It was but a mere hour that passed like a second before Captain Gordon spoke again. “Get ready. We’re dropping.”

The four mechs and the Gotengo, carrying the fifth, began to lower. They hit the gray smoke, parting it like the Red Sea. As they exited the thick blanket of dead air, everyone’s eyes went wide. Nobody expected it. There was no ground to be seen. It was all but a field of claws, eyes, wings, and legs. “Oh my God…” Akane muttered from within the Gotengo as her screen, fed by the very eyes of Kiryu, scanned the area.

“Mechani-Kong, Moguera, MechaGodzilla – You know what to do! Brick the bastards!” Gordon shouted.

The cables holding the mechanical ape disengaged. The mighty thing began to fall like a rock, Ozaki making it tuck its arms and legs in. In unison, MechaGodzilla and Moguera ceased their flight engines. From twenty-thousand feet, the three titans descended. Several of the bugs looked up just in time to see them come crashing down. A virtual volcano of bug guts and parts shot up from the tremendous impact. A shockwave tore through the crawling horde, revealing the dried up and completely dead soil that was once South Africa.

Before they knew it, the bugs began to swarm. Countless insects took to the air, buzzing with a mean hiss. All weapons began to fire onboard the Gotengo and Kiryu as they followed. Jet Jaguar, armed with Kiryu’s original wrist weapons, began to open fire. Entire bodies of Kamacuras were engulfed in flames and began to rain down. A beam of golden light erupted from the Gotengo’s drill, vaporizing entire halves and limbs of several mantids before vanishing into the dark abyss that was a virtual wall of them crashing down like a tidal wave.

Touching down, Jet Jaguar ended its laser assault and deployed both electrical blades contained within the wrist units. The humanoid machine ducked down, avoiding a large Kamacuras’ claw swipe before thrusting his own hands up, plunging each blade into its abdomen. The fluids of its body began to boil and quickly pop, spraying the multi-colored robot with a sheet of thick goo. Several more flew in, swiping at the nimble machine with rage. He ducked, leaping back and firing at their heads with both units, blasting their insect brains across the broken bodies of other insects.
\
Mechani-Kong, the slowest of the bunch, was quickly swarmed. Dozens of Kamacuras clung to it, slashing and clawing at its thick plating. Undeterred, Ozaki utilized the ape’s great strength. With its bare hands, the machine crushed limbs and torsos to pulp. Quickly, its entire frame was coated in slick, green and yellow gore. However, the sheer amount began to add up. Mechani-Kong lost its footing and fell, but Ozaki managed to activate the back unit. Numerous missiles launched, blasting several bugs point blank. Several insects were blown in half, others completely caught aflame and sent flying in retreat. However, it was still unable to escape as it fired another volley.

“Moguera! I need assistance!”

“Aye.” Phillipe Roaché declared as Moguera fired in every direction with its eye beams. Pointing its cone-shaped hands, it began to launch streams of purple fury. One-by-one, the bugs swarming Mechani-Kong were blasted apart.

“Careful, you have a massive wave coming down near you!” Glen warned as MechaGodzilla hovered away from the incoming wave.

Climbing to its feet, Mechani-Kong reached down. Its hands gripped one of its grenades, pulling the pin as soon as it touched. “Fire in the hole!” Dmitri shouted as the robotic Kong threw the grenade into the mass several hundred meters tall and wide. Oblivious, the bugs screamed and hissed, reaching out with furious claws and snapping mandibles. The grenade went off, a shockwave blowing the horde in half. Dozens of Kamacuras dropped dead from the sheer force, others fell on fire and in bloody bits. However, it was a small and inefficient number. The swarm rebuilt itself quickly and came down, even as Mechani-Kong tossed another.

Turning around in mid-air, MechaGodzilla began to fire everything it had. The Mega-Buster, eye beams, Garuda cannons, paralysis missiles – everything. Each shot blasted craters into the wave of insects, but each hole quickly closed. “This is impossible!” Glen shouted as nothing worked.

“No.” Akane declared, buzzing in and remaining at the machine’s side, “It is not.” The machine dragon’s chest cavity opened up to reveal a swirling mass of blue light.

“You only have enough power to use that three times today!” Captain Gordon warned her, but she ignored.

The Absolute Zero Cannon fired with a brilliant beam of blue energy and white mist. It smashed into the wall of insects like water on rocks. She held the beam as long as she could, using it to freeze all of the ravenous bugs humanly possible. The frozen bugs began to fall, shattering on the ground like icicles. Others continued forward with half-frozen limbs and bodies before the added weight caused them to fall. The others moved to the mechanical reptiles and placed themselves in a circular formation.

“Zero Cannon, ready.” Captain Gordon ordered of his crew.

The drill began to swirl with similar energy as Kiryu’s as more insects moved in. An identical beam fired, quickly freezing dozens of the nightmarish things in an instant. The other heroes began to open fire, deafening the Kamacuras’ shrill cries with firepower. The brilliance of the ultimate all-out assault illuminated the area as if daylight finally breached the dark clouds. The insects that weren’t frozen solid burned and blew up, bodies popping and shattering by the many…

The machines continued to fire with everything they had after the zero cannons ceased. A wall of smoke and fire stretched in a circle around them, fueled by the twisted remains of countless Kamacuras.

“Cease fire!” Captain Gordon ordered, but it seemed nobody was listening as dozens of beams continued to fire rapidly, “I said CEASE FIRE!” He shouted again, this time breaking through. The final grenade tossed by Mechani-Kong detonated on nothing but a pile of dead bugs.

“I think we got them.” Akane declared as Kiryu looked around silently.

“We came. We saw. We kicked their ass!” Glen boasted loudly, “Drinks are on me tonight, gentlemen.”

Onboard the Gotengo, Gordon’s brows narrowed. “No. That was far too easy.” He said, standing up, “Radar?”

One of his crewmen looked up, “The bugs appear to be in total retreat.”

“They never retreat.” He spoke defiantly and looked away, “Something’s going on.”

The heroes remained in a circular position and continued to wait and watch as the flames died. “Is this is? Is this all there was to be here?” Alexander complained. Then, suddenly, three blips appeared on radar.

Captain Gordon heard the sound and looked down before his crewmate could even alert him. His eyes went wide. The incoming signatures were tremendously big, far bigger than any other Kamacuras encountered. Ozaki and Akane both turned their mechs to face the approaching giants…

A slight glow grew brighter in the distance. It was a strange, toxic green. As radar showed, there was only three of them. And they moved with a purpose. Three insects of massive size, at least ninety-meters each of them. Their exoskeletons were dark, but they gave off a strange power.

The five mechs aligned side-by-side with the Gotengo overhead. “Are these queens?” Roaché asked as Moguera’s hands lifted, ready to fire.

“I don’t think so.” Captain Gordon answered, “But they’re powered by those mysterious crystals. We’re close.”

“Royal guards.” Ozaki stated coldly as Mechani-Kong readied more missiles and placed both hands on two of its grenades.

The giant mantids grew closer, remaining silent compared to the other members of their kind. Then, all of a sudden, all three went invisible!

“Woah! WHAT!?” Glen shouted as soon as they vanished.

The Gotengo began to open fire, “They’ve gone cloaked. Fire at will!”

All the warriors began to unload, but their weapons hit nothing but carcasses. An invisible slam sent Mechani-Kong flying back. Another made Moguera fall forward, its head bouncing off the ground. MechaGodzilla turned, firing beams at where it thought the Kamacuras one. But the Mega-Buster missed and a quick strike sent the magnificent machine staggering.

Jet Jaguar jumped back, but suddenly something wrapped around his mid-section. He was lifted up and thrown, limbs flailing before colliding and bouncing off the Gotengo. The warship moved to the side, firing port-side rockets at where Jet Jaguar once was, but the missiles hit nothing but dirt. “Infrared isn’t picking them up, they’re colder than dirt.”

“How can we fight something we can’t even see!?” Dmitri barked as Moguera rose up, only to be smashed down again, “They’re going to nickel and dime us at this rate.”
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

There were quite a few matches that I've abandoned but three I've started and ended up never seeing the light of day. Those matches were:

Baragon vs. C-Rex vs. Gezora vs. Gorosaurus vs. Kamacuras vs. Kumonga vs. Manda vs. Varan vs. Zilla on Monster Island
Gigan vs. Male MUTO vs. Kamacuras in San Francisco
Orochi vs. Hedorah on the Moon

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Nice match, MM. You really should try to finish it one day.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Kaijunator wrote:Nice match, MM. You really should try to finish it one day.
I agree. Sounds really awesome.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

MM The Destroyer wrote:A match I have given up on. Started as an epic idea, but I just lost interest in finishing it. I still want to do some sort of Kamacuras swarm idea, but just couldn't get the ball fully moving with this one. Been sitting unfinished for a while now. So here is my unfinished...

MechaGodzilla, Moguera, Mechani-Kong, Jet Jaguar, and Kiryu vs. Kamacuras

------------

*Le Match*
Aww, that's sad to hear. :( I remember reading the sample you sent me, and it sounded like a fantastic match (and still is!). But yeah, Wrtier's Block if a *female dog* like that. Oh well, hope something comes to ya man.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Hmm...
KaijuX wrote:Several years ago, one day, I felt like writing. Thus, I said "Hey! I'd be cool to pit Heisei Ghidorah against the Amoeba trio and give him his first win!" So, I wrote up this match.

http://fav.me/d38f4la

Even with a phony banner. And I do mean phony. XD

http://fav.me/d3abk2j

And it would seem that this was the period of time where I was... Whiny. XD So while abandoned, it lives on DeviantART. If the opportunity were to arise, though, I'd probably start from scratch and do the fight over again. ;)
It'll be a while, though. From what I have in mind, consider it both a reboot and a spiritual successor. ;)

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Sounds good to me. REALLY enjoyed that proto-match :huge:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Desghidorah wrote:I've always wanted to do a Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah vs. Grand King Ghidorah to have two of the most powerful alien monsters go at it in a massive ball of gravity beams and anger. Unfortunately, the rules block Keizer's use and the whole 'Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah' angle would be lost. True, I could try it with DesGhidorah, but someone might call foul on a Monster X or DesGhidorah fight against GKG for not being written as a ROFL-stomp in GKG's favor.

Good lord I wish I could use Keizer :(
Now you can!

Pair of kings.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

It's an on and off again relationship with this one match, I've been trying to get done for years, even going so far as to start all over again from scratch. Basically another Everyone vs Everyone.