Who you think shoulda won in certain K.W.C.s

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Re: Who you think shoulda won in certain K.W.C.s

Post by fanofstuff »

Gezora should have won match 20. Seriously, given how much Kumasogami was just wailing and viewing Gezora as pathetic, it would have been amazing if suddenly, Gezora managed to pull Kumasogami into the ocean and defeat them.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

fanofstuff wrote:Gezora should have won match 20. Seriously, given how much Kumasogami was just wailing and viewing Gezora as pathetic, it would have been amazing if suddenly, Gezora managed to pull Kumasogami into the ocean and defeat them.
That would have been the greatest twist ever.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Spoiler:
The closest thing we might ever get to it is a sequel to #20 being or had been written by MM.

Kumasogami vs. Kamoebas and maybe Ganimes

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Spoiler:
The closest thing we might ever get to it is a sequel to #20 being or had been written by MM.

Kumasogami vs. Kamoebas and maybe Ganimes
Spoiler:
Well to let you know, I did sent in a sequel to Match 20 back in 2015.

Hopefully, it will be up sometime this year.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Venom 2009 wrote:
Spoiler:
Well to let you know, I did sent in a sequel to Match 20 back in 2015.

Hopefully, it will be up sometime this year.
Spoiler:
Neat, can't wait to see that. :)

Funnily speaking too similar to #121 with #81, I co-written a sequel to #81 with Sensei, recently had sent it in.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

Hey everyone, new to this thread and love the KWC. I'm a huge King Kong fan and I thought the matches he's lost were total bs made by Kong haters. Well the ones where he is fighting low tier monsters. I was amazed that he won in the one with Ultraman, Godzilla, and Gamera, but he died so he didn't really win... But the matches I think Kong should have won were the following;
-#192, King Kong vs Kamacuras
-#169, King Kong vs Baragon
-#67, King Kong vs Kumonga
-#63, King Kong vs Ebirah. This one was just absolute total bs, I mean how on earth could he lose to Ebirah???

Yeah I think Kong should have won all of those matches, clearly the people who wrote them ignored logic. I think he should have won those.
Image Image

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

KingKong2005 wrote:Hey everyone, new to this thread and love the KWC. I'm a huge King Kong fan and I thought the matches he's lost were total bs made by Kong haters. Well the ones where he is fighting low tier monsters. I was amazed that he won in the one with Ultraman, Godzilla, and Gamera, but he died so he didn't really win... But the matches I think Kong should have won were the following;
-#63, King Kong vs Ebirah. This one was just absolute total bs, I mean how on earth could he lose to Ebirah???

Yeah I think Kong should have won all of those matches, clearly the people who wrote them ignored logic. I think he should have won those.
Nah man the only one here ignoring logic is you with your Kong dickriding. I like the primordial god a lot myself but the KWC is fanfaction albeit with restrictions and certain limits, Kong losing a match was just the authors choice to have the possibly weaker monster win so the result wouldn't be predictable. Even Heisei Godzilla didn't win all his matches because then it'd be super boring and predictable knowing he's gonna win before you even read the match. Kong can't win every match either and shouldn't be that serious, most if not all of us are NOT Kong haters as you blindly claim and you need to realize it's just fanfiction, it's up to the author to decide who wins a match, even if it would be "logically" one-sided they could have the weaker combatant win...
Last edited by {---HYPERZeTToN---} on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

KingKong2005 wrote:Hey everyone, new to this thread and love the KWC. I'm a huge King Kong fan and I thought the matches he's lost were total bs made by Kong haters. Well the ones where he is fighting low tier monsters. I was amazed that he won in the one with Ultraman, Godzilla, and Gamera, but he died so he didn't really win... But the matches I think Kong should have won were the following;

I recommend you look at the rules of the K.W.C., rules are that the winners are decided by the writers and just because he lost on all those matches doesn't mean the writers hate him, they just decided to have the other monsters win those matches.

Believe me there's a bunch of matches where I think the loser should've won matches most notably #17 and #101 but at the end of days, its all just fanfic and the fun in writing them, well except MM, he hates Monster X with a passion hence having him lose to Gabara of all monsters... :lol:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:

I recommend you look at the rules of the K.W.C., rules are that the winners are decided by the writers and just because he lost on all those matches doesn't mean the writers hate him, they just decided to have the other monsters win those matches.

Believe me there's a bunch of matches where I think the loser should've won matches most notably #17 and #101 but at the end of days, its all just fanfic and the fun in writing them, well except MM, he hates Monster X with a passion hence having him lose to Gabara of all monsters... :lol:
Yeah I just really think Kong shoulda won, but again it's the writer's choice.
Image Image

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Kong would have zero chance against Kamacuras :lol:
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Kong would have zero chance against Kamacuras :lol:
Zero is being generous :freak:
Image Image

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Also, Godzilla came close to being killed by Kumonga if it wasn't for atomic breath, Kong has no method of creating fire, so any monster without an energy attack would struggle against Kumonga and that web and stinger.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

^Exactly and that was through help from Minilla combing his ray with his fathers. After Hedorah and Showa Mechagodzilla. I'd consider Kumonga to be Godzilla's toughest customer he had to deal with during the Showa series. The fact Kumonga was able to tank Godzilla's ray along with possessing that poison stinger he has which did a number on Godzilla, yeah...I would even argue that Kumonga is above Showa King Ghidorah.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Also, Godzilla came close to being killed by Kumonga if it wasn't for atomic breath, Kong has no method of creating fire, so any monster without an energy attack would struggle against Kumonga and that web and stinger.
Were you serious about that? You do know Kong would own, right? Especially thunder charged Kong.
Image Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

KingKong2005 wrote:Were you serious about that? You do know Kong would own, right? Especially thunder charged Kong.
Come on man, don't. You're sounding like a fanboy now, this is getting off-topic and not the main purpose for this thread, just agree to disagree and move on.

If you want to take it somewhere else and continue discussing this. Make the match on the Fantasy Matches section then.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

KingKong2005 wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:Also, Godzilla came close to being killed by Kumonga if it wasn't for atomic breath, Kong has no method of creating fire, so any monster without an energy attack would struggle against Kumonga and that web and stinger.
Were you serious about that? You do know Kong would own, right? Especially thunder charged Kong.
Apparently you've never actually seen Kumonga in action, him and Hedorah are the only Showa monsters who ever came close to beating Godzilla for good, yeah a lightning charged Kong 62 could probably rip through the web, but Kong 67 couldn't and would be no Match for Kumonga, only fire can break through Kumongas web according to SoG, Kong has no method of generating a flame attack to burn through the web.
Kumonga beating Kong makes a lot of since, and for the record GFan1990, this is completely on topic since we're discussing the match and how it makes sense for Kong to be slaughtered
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Apparently you've never actually seen Kumonga in action, him and Hedorah are the only Showa monsters who ever came close to beating Godzilla for good, yeah a lightning charged Kong 62 could probably rip through the web, but Kong 67 couldn't and would be no Match for Kumonga, only fire can break through Kumongas web according to SoG, Kong has no method of generating a flame attack to burn through the web.
Kumonga beating Kong makes a lot of since, and for the record GFan1990, this is completely on topic since we're discussing the match and how it makes sense for Kong to be slaughtered
What about Mechagodzilla (Showa) too? I say he did quite a number on him too especially giving he turned Godzilla into a bloodbath in both encounters.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Beating and killing are two different things, Kumonga nearly killed Godzilla, and Hedorah started doing a pretty good job of it with minimal damage to itself, I mean, shit, melted his hand, put out his eye, basically dominated him all through the fight, at least Godzilla eventually got some good licks in to Mechagodzilla, with Hedorah, he just got fuuuuuuucked, he couldn't do shit without the electric generator things.
Mechagodzilla Showa whipped his ass pretty good, but I never thought Godzilla's life was in danger through the fight, it was already shown he got an electric powerup, so his win was eminent AF.

Super Mechagodzilla killed him...

And Keizer Ghidorah was coming close... Godzilla was powerless

I'd say the deadliest monsters in the series were Kumonga 1967, Hedorah 1971, Super Mechagodzilla, and Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah... Maybe Gabara and the giant Condor too
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Pretty solid point there.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I guess you could also say that Spacegodzilla is also the deadliest that Godzilla fought, because imagine what it would be like had it not been for Moguera joining in the fight. I think Spacegodzilla will get the slight edge of being stronger then Godzilla.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.