K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by Greyshot151 »

Ever need some helpful information but can't find it? Is a mere description not adequate enough to compliment your writing style and you do not have the time to watch every movie you need to? Well have no fear as this thread will solve your problems. Basically if you have a question that needs to be solved for the KWC ask it here. Personally this thread is exactly what I wished for when researching Zone Fighter so I hope it helps tremendously. :mrgreen: Anyway, to the rules!

Guidelines:
1. Answer the question asked, do not judge, mock or infuriate the recipient.
2. If you have a question about the actual KWC, go to the KWC FAQ. This is more for like monster's motives, traits, characteristics or actual human characters.
MY EXAMPLE - What is the character of Goro Ibuki (Jet Jaguar's Inventor) like?
3. Try to keep your questions to the point.

And those should be sufficient at least for awhile. Anyway, hope this helps and now to start it off.

1. Explain Ultraman's fighting style as well as Shin Hayata's character briefly.
Really don't have the time to watch Ultraman so any help will really do. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by Beef Bigshot »

So, is that eye thing inside iris' head an orb? And if so, an orb of what?
Resized Image

Mechaspacegodzilla
Ronin

Post by Mechaspacegodzilla »

i think it is supposed to be like a giant electromagnet

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Beef Bigshot wrote:So, is that eye thing inside iris' head an orb? And if so, an orb of what?
It's an orb of glowy coolness!

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Beef Bigshot wrote:So, is that eye thing inside iris' head an orb? And if so, an orb of what?
I always kind of thought it was his eye or something like that.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

are mechagodzilla(showa)'s eye beams lasers? thanks for the help to whoever answers
Resized Image

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Yes. [/6char]
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

can any one find the opening monologue to the Nes game Godzilla: Monster of Monsters for me. it would be much appreciated
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

How would you write down Ultraman's grunts in text? Most of the KWCs involving him write it as 'SHUWATCH', but i'm not sure if they're using that word for all his grunts or just the grunt that sounds like he's saying 'SHUWATCH'.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Id say its just normal yelling, just a little deeper than a humans
Resized Image

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

One quick question. Can I have Krystalak jump into a curling ball if I ever used him for a K.W.C. match? If so, it would be in mid-air and moving at a steady paste kinda like Anguirus in FW. Please let me know.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:One quick question. Can I have Krystalak jump into a curling ball if I ever used him for a K.W.C. match? If so, it would be in mid-air and moving at a steady paste kinda like Anguirus in FW. Please let me know.
Not sure... I think it was more of a quick stunt to propel himself forward... or was it Obsidius...

checks bios

No roll. That was definitely Obsidius but Krystalak can do this - Tail Somersault - The monster does a roll as it strikes down with its extended tail.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Greyshot151 wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:One quick question. Can I have Krystalak jump into a curling ball if I ever used him for a K.W.C. match? If so, it would be in mid-air and moving at a steady paste kinda like Anguirus in FW. Please let me know.
Not sure... I think it was more of a quick stunt to propel himself forward... or was it Obsidius...

checks bios

No roll. That was definitely Obsidius but Krystalak can do this - Tail Somersault - The monster does a roll as it strikes down with its extended tail.
Thank you and I guess thats good enough. I just wanted to put those back crystals to better use at least once but theres other ways as they're just sitting there.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

@HYPERZeTToN - Krystalak was always more of a quadruped charging type, compared to the rolling Obsidius. I know Grey already answered it, but I'm just pointing it out. ;) Also, Krystalak does utilize his crystals in multiple ways, one notable being that he rears back and lets his crystalline carapace do the work. Or stab 'em with his crystal tail. Or his beard.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Please have him kill someone with his beard
Resized Image

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Beef Bigshot wrote:Please have him kill someone with his beard
Whoops..lol I already finished it but it does need some editing so i'll see what I can do.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Don't feel like you have to, but that would be hilarious
Resized Image

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Beef Bigshot wrote:Don't feel like you have to, but that would be hilarious
Not going to spoil anything but i did edit the match and i sent it in. Lets see where it goes from there.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

In regards to Krystalak, is he allowed to absorb energy? Like, it'll still hurt him, but it also charges his "energy cells." I think the crystal properties were said in Godzilla: Unleashed, but wasn't an actual ability he had. I can't remember to save my life. XD
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

ya in the godzilla vs spacegodzilla vs mechagodzilla vs Biollante vs obsidius vs Krystalak match (*inhales deeply), im pretty sure its mentioned in there. at least him being able to overload his heart temporarily to make a pulse but im pretty sure its in there
Resized Image