K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:How strong is Ultraseven at human size?
Maybe this will give you an idea.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrnjHbYwA3w
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

soulgodzilla wrote:

That’ll do it, thanks.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

That’ll do it, thanks.
No problem. :P
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

so it's a no-no for Yog to possess monsters like Ebirah or Zilla and turned them into monsters correct?

is it okay if he infects a monster that's already giant? cause that's what i'm planning with Manda (Showa) Vs. Gamera.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:so it's a no-no for Yog to possess monsters like Ebirah or Zilla and turned them into monsters correct?

is it okay if he infects a monster that's already giant? cause that's what i'm planning with Manda (Showa) Vs. Gamera.
It's fine to have Yog possess monsters. I'd say just stay away from it being the result of a Yog mutation (a la, no possessing a lobster/shrimp that evolves into Ebirah).
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:so it's a no-no for Yog to possess monsters like Ebirah or Zilla and turned them into monsters correct?

It's fine to have Yog possess monsters. I'd say just stay away from it being the result of a Yog mutation (a la, no possessing a lobster/shrimp that evolves into Ebirah).
Even if it possess a Baby Zilla and mutated it to a full grown?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So after King Caesar vs. Kumasogami, i'm planning to make Orga vs. Bagan, and came up with a plot for it, but it gave me the question
Spoiler:
what's the limits for using Anime Ghidorah in matches? i still have three KWCE's to do so i can't use him their. and i know the rule of you can't make him fight the main monsters. i mean more of a good way to connect him and the Exif to the main plot of the story.
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

tyrantgoji wrote:So after King Caesar vs. Kumasogami, i'm planning to make Orga vs. Bagan, and came up with a plot for it, but it gave me the question
Spoiler:
what's the limits for using Anime Ghidorah in matches? i still have three KWCE's to do so i can't use him their. and i know the rule of you can't make him fight the main monsters. i mean more of a good way to connect him and the Exif to the main plot of the story.
Well, what’s the basic outline of the plot for Orga vs Bagan? Nothing spoilery, just that It’s rather important to know that to be able to figure out where the Exif could fit.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

tyrantgoji wrote:So after King Caesar vs. Kumasogami, i'm planning to make Orga vs. Bagan, and came up with a plot for it, but it gave me the question
Spoiler:
Well, what’s the basic outline of the plot for Orga vs Bagan? Nothing spoilery, just that It’s rather important to know that to be able to figure out where the Exif could fit.
Spoiler:
I was thinking that maybe Metphis or another Exif could have contacted Bagan with the Garbetrium bead (i know it only contacts Ghidorah in the film but maybe it can contact other monsters) and say that if he helps them awaken Ghidorah,they would repay him by finding a bunch of other planets to destroy. He agrees and pretty much becomes their servant for his awakening. Orga either comes back to Earth at the wrong time or was hiding on it for a while. comes back, realizes what's happening,thinks "if they destroy Earth i can't take it over for myself!" and becomes the Anti-hero of the story.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Spoiler:
I mean Bagan does have Ghidorah cells, so maybe that's how the Exif find him.

I would consider Orga an anti villain instead of anti hero.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

UltimateDitto wrote:
Spoiler:
I mean Bagan does have Ghidorah cells, so maybe that's how the Exif find him.

I would consider Orga an anti villain instead of anti hero.
Spoiler:
dang, didn't think about the cells thing. makes sense they would contact the monster who shares the cells of their god... even though Anime Ghidorah isn't really Ghidorah.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

tyrantgoji wrote:
Spoiler:
I was thinking that maybe Metphis or another Exif could have contacted Bagan with the Garbetrium bead (i know it only contacts Ghidorah in the film but maybe it can contact other monsters) and say that if he helps them awaken Ghidorah,they would repay him by finding a bunch of other planets to destroy. He agrees and pretty much becomes their servant for his awakening. Orga either comes back to Earth at the wrong time or was hiding on it for a while. comes back, realizes what's happening,thinks "if they destroy Earth i can't take it over for myself!" and becomes the Anti-hero of the story.
Spoiler:
Well, Anime King Ghidorah can do a lot without even physically appearing. He could be the one to lead the Exif to Bagan, he could probably be the one to convince Bagan to join them. Just have them find the slumbering Bagan, use the Garbetrium bead near Bagan, and have King Ghidorah talk to him. Maybe imply something going on with Bagan’s Ghidorah cells, nothing explicit, just have him feel a strange kinship with King Ghidorah or something along those lines. As for having Anime Ghidorah actually be summoned in the midst of the match, and what he’d be doing, you’ll have to figure that out by yourself. Because whatever happens there likely decides the winner of the fight, whether its King Ghidorah badly wounding Orga and then letting Bagan finish it, or Orga blasting the Exif’s and the bead to dust.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well, Anime King Ghidorah can do a lot without even physically appearing. He could be the one to lead the Exif to Bagan, he could probably be the one to convince Bagan to join them. Just have them find the slumbering Bagan, use the Garbetrium bead near Bagan, and have King Ghidorah talk to him. Maybe imply something going on with Bagan’s Ghidorah cells, nothing explicit, just have him feel a strange kinship with King Ghidorah or something along those lines. As for having Anime Ghidorah actually be summoned in the midst of the match, and what he’d be doing, you’ll have to figure that out by yourself. Because whatever happens there likely decides the winner of the fight, whether its King Ghidorah badly wounding Orga and then letting Bagan finish it, or Orga blasting the Exif’s and the bead to dust.
Spoiler:
this may sound a little over the top, but i was somewhat thinking of when Ghidorah gets summoned,a bunch of other monsters like Godzilla Gamera etc. would come to the place and face him in the backround. Yes he wants to kill Orga but there's a bunch of other monsters trying to take him on... and failing because you can't beat an enemy you can't hit. this ins't final though,it can very well change..
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

tyrantgoji wrote:
Spoiler:
this may sound a little over the top, but i was somewhat thinking of when Ghidorah gets summoned,a bunch of other monsters like Godzilla Gamera etc. would come to the place and face him in the backround. Yes he wants to kill Orga but there's a bunch of other monsters trying to take him on... and failing because you can't beat an enemy you can't hit. this ins't final though,it can very well change..
That could work. It’s ultimately up to you, but that could work.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Alright, you nerds, how many limbs does M.U.T.O. Prime have?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Alright, you nerds, how many limbs does M.U.T.O. Prime have?
Trick question, because the answer is 8 limbs! Just like all the other MUTO. :) Only difference is how the limbs are arranged; and they're very bizarre.
https://sta.sh/02emeimlevlo
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Can Mothra cry?
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Can Mothra cry?
No incarnation has shown this trait (even in moments that would be most appropriate like when she died in Rebirth of Mothra), so I would say no.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk wrote:
No incarnation has shown this trait (even in moments that would be most appropriate like when she died in Rebirth of Mothra), so I would say no.
Alright, thanks.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

HillyHulk wrote:
Alright, thanks.
No problem.