The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
godjacob
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by godjacob »

Holy shit that was amazing! The Mechagodzilla showdown was quite the spectacle.
Spoiler:
Agh, why did the most boring MG have to win! Beyond that minor bit, have no complaints and was a good read from start to finish.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

New match is up, and damn is it nice. Mech-on-mech-on-mech action!
Spoiler:
I was rooting for Kiryu the whole time, but at least he isnt suffering anymore. I sure hope that deciding to kill off Godzilla comes back to bite this particular match's GDF in the ass.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

That match was amazing from start to finish. A very compelling and emotional story, and the best three-way battle royale between the big three MechaGodzillas one could hope for. GvR and Joe, you've outdone yourselves and then some. Solid 10/10. :Mechagodzilla74:
Spoiler:
I was rooting for Showa, I was expecting Kiryu, so Heisei winning was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Though really, I don't care who won; the battle was awesome and the story was well-written, and that's what counts in my eyes.
Added in 1 minute 29 seconds:
Also, once again Andrew has outdone himself with that banner.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

At last, perhaps what may be the most overdue match of all time!.. besides Godzilla vs. Zilla, but i digress.
Spoiler:
Sheesh, the GDF are kinda douchebags in this universe huh? Well, at least their Mechagodzilla pulled. through.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Glad people are enjoying the match so far, thanks to GodzillavsZilla for helping out with this one, I wrote most of this match but his contribution was still very helpful and I wouldn’t have finished the match without his help.

This was not originally written as the survey request fulfiller, it was just something I was working on before and it happened to align with a common request, so here it is now.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

cmastashizzlerizzle
Ronin

Post by cmastashizzlerizzle »

I'm sad legendary mg didn't get a chance to appear for a true fatal 4 way but he'll get in soon hopefully anyway

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Hey guys, some kind of error took place. Match 350 shows up twice, but match 352 is nowhere to be found.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

New match is out, and I gotta say, there are a few typos that really bothered me. Aside from that though, the match is pretty neat. I wonder if this is the beginning of the end of Shin Godzilla's tenure in the KWC.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Spoiler:
Hooray, it's Ultra Month!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Match was pretty fun, and always nice to see Shin in action. Gonna miss him.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The match was pretty good! A few grammar errors here and there, but other than that it achieves what it set out to do.
Spoiler:
I’m definitely gonna miss Shin Godzilla, but at least he’s gonna take some names and kick some ass like he did Bemular’s in this match. Long Live the King! 👑
Added in 8 minutes 24 seconds:
Also, I’m not sure if this Zeb Dennis has written any previous matches; if he/she has, welcome to the KWC!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:45 pm Also, I’m not sure if this Zeb Dennis has written any previous matches; if he/she has, welcome to the KWC!
They have! Tehy wrote Godzilla (Legendary) vs. King Kong (Showa) vs. Mechani-Kong vs. Kiryu.

Anyway, i need to go read this match, cause for some reason TK didn't upload it for me till now. X_X

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:09 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:45 pm Also, I’m not sure if this Zeb Dennis has written any previous matches; if he/she has, welcome to the KWC!
They have! Tehy wrote Godzilla (Legendary) vs. King Kong (Showa) vs. Mechani-Kong vs. Kiryu.

Anyway, i need to go read this match, cause for some reason TK didn't upload it for me till now. X_X
Ah, I see!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Alright, gotta say i liked this match! Sort, simple and sweet. If this is Shin's last match before retirement, i'm pretty satisfied.
Spoiler:
Also, WTF it's Ultra Month! Man, more of a reminder i really need to get Goliath vs. Red King 2 done lol
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

It's a short match, but still entertaining.
Spoiler:
The downer ending is kind of random though.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I would advise everyone to check out the main K.W.C. page. ;)
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
Seeing the other Ultra Brothers is actually SUPER hype, even if it probably means nothing. :lol:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:45 am
Spoiler:
Seeing the other Ultra Brothers is actually SUPER hype, even if it probably means nothing. :lol:
;)

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

If this is true, let me just uh

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OK thanks.

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

New match!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/blog/k-w-c- ... -go-zilla/
Spoiler:
Really good match from GvR and FatBaconUnicorn! It has a surprisingly emotional arc at play for the Zillas and the psychotic Red King. Speaking of, Red King is at top form here. He's a nasty SOB that harkens to something I feel the OG should've been. Bonus for using the Explosive Rock Bullets, that was super fun!
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells