Announcements

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Announcements

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Beast Blood wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:01 am
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:22 am
Beast Blood wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:28 pm

That punishes anyone who just so happens to live in his area, not to mention being rather useless when VPNs easily get around IP bans. Except when he forgets to turn it on. Lmao

Edit: what am words
The chances of anyone sharing his IP location are slim to none.
True, but that doesn't change the fact that IP bans are very easily circumvented.
While true, I don't think this idiot realizes that since he's already having issues with the fact staff have limited what new users can do.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

It is fitting this all started during the end of December, all the big TK incidents seem to happen in December the past few years, what a strange and weird man this Omega is
Last edited by ROMG4 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I only knew Omega when he was having an argument in the Blue Christmas thread, dude seemed a little like a no life even from the start.
For Emperor and Empire!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

:Anguirus: :Baragon: :Batman: :Destoroyah: :DragonBall: :Gigan: :Godzilla68: :Hedorah: :JetJaguar: :KingCaesar: :KingGhidorah64: :Mechagodzilla74: :Megalon: :Mothra61: :Rodan56: :Spacegodzilla: :StrongBad: :Superman:

We have a handful of new smilies/emojis up and ready for use!
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

:Baragon: Excellent!
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

:JetJaguar: :JetJaguar: :JetJaguar: :JetJaguar: :JetJaguar: :Anguirus: :Anguirus: :Anguirus: :Anguirus: :Anguirus: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Mothra61: :Mothra61: :Mothra61:

This is all I've ever wanted.

Bless this staff.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

ElijahSky
Monarch Researcher

Post by ElijahSky »

Maritonic wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:06 am :Anguirus: :Baragon: :Batman: :Destoroyah: :DragonBall: :Gigan: :Godzilla68: :Hedorah: :JetJaguar: :KingCaesar: :KingGhidorah64: :Mechagodzilla74: :Megalon: :Mothra61: :Rodan56: :Spacegodzilla: :StrongBad: :Superman:

Didn't we used to have Godzilla emojis years ago, or am I thinking of Rodan's Roost from back in the day?

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

:Rodan56: :Godzilla68:

Hell yeah. 8-)
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

ElijahSky wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:10 am
Maritonic wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:06 am :Anguirus: :Baragon: :Batman: :Destoroyah: :DragonBall: :Gigan: :Godzilla68: :Hedorah: :JetJaguar: :KingCaesar: :KingGhidorah64: :Mechagodzilla74: :Megalon: :Mothra61: :Rodan56: :Spacegodzilla: :StrongBad: :Superman:

Didn't we used to have Godzilla emojis years ago, or am I thinking of Rodan's Roost from back in the day?
We had a Godzilla, Destroyah, Baragon, Spacegodzilla and Mechagodzilla. These were updated with new ones added.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

ElijahSky wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:10 am

Correct!
Image ImageImageImage
I made more but never put them on the site during my time. iirc, there was MosuGoji, Destoroyah, Bagan and Monster X. The other style one's were done during Vega's time and I assume he did them himself. The new one's were also done by myself. Though, I don't deserve the bulk of the credit -

If anyone actually see's a resemblance in these emojis to something, you are actually correct. They were recreations from the Godzilla Island DVD cover. Neat little things. If I ever get out of my depression slump, I'll see if I can do more in the same style for the rest of the monster cast. Tall order, and i'm notorious for losing all interest, but I'll see what I can do.

Also, thank you Maritonic for adding those!

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

ElijahSky wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:10 am or am I thinking of Rodan's Roost from back in the day?
Rodan's Roost...there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. I'm now getting flashbacks to the old days of Godzilla on the internet...Barry's Temple of Godzilla, Andy's Palace of Godzilla, the original Monster Zero run by Aaron, the Godzilla 98 official site, the Trendmasters forums, webrings, and my own site Godzilla's Lair. Good times, dawg.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

Joseph Goodman
Monarch Researcher

Post by Joseph Goodman »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:27 pmthe Godzilla 98 official site, webrings.

At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if there were several posters here who weren't even born yet when those were a thing.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Please do not open messages from AK Siwach.

Thank you.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Maritonic wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 am Please do not open messages from AK Siwach.

Thank you.
Another Omega situation? Dang.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Damn my curiosity.....

Aaarrrrggghhhhghhg I must know

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

:antonio: :blackholealien: :godzilla1962: :godzilla2021: :godzilla2021blue: :gordon: :keizer: :kingkong1962: :mechagodzilla1993: :mechanikong: :mugal: :pelops2: :serizawa: :shingodzilla: :shingodzillapurple: :sss9: :terrestris: :xilian:

New emojis courtesy of SpaceG92
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

HAHA!!!! NEW EMOJIS! :shingodzilla: :shingodzillapurple: :terrestris: :keizer:
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Maritonic wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:13 am :antonio: :blackholealien: :godzilla1962: :godzilla2021: :godzilla2021blue: :gordon: :keizer: :kingkong1962: :mechagodzilla1993: :mechanikong: :mugal: :pelops2: :serizawa: :shingodzilla: :shingodzillapurple: :sss9: :terrestris: :xilian:

New emojis courtesy of SpaceG92
:sss9:
Son of ...

You all know the line.
ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:05 am HAHA!!!! NEW EMOJIS! :shingodzilla: :shingodzillapurple: :terrestris: :keizer:
:pelops2:

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

SpaceG92 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:43 am
ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:05 am HAHA!!!! NEW EMOJIS! :shingodzilla: :shingodzillapurple: :terrestris: :keizer:
:pelops2:
Resized Image
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Good morning, and happy spooky season to everyone. Just a quick update.

After doing some talking, we are going to be updating some of the forum rules:

1. Necroposting

In the past, we've had a pretty hard rule on necroposting. For those new users, or people who don't know, this would be posting in a thread that's long been silent/dead. There's never been an "official" timeline regarding what qualifies as "dead", but it's usually been a few years. At this point, if it's pre-20 then it's likely considered dead. Frankly this is something that I never fully understood when I was a user, so I'm happy to now say that's effectively removed from the rules.

Having said that, we would prefer you keep necroposting out of Fantasy Matches and the RPG. Those topics tend to be a bit more "when it's done, it's actually done" as opposed to a discussion on, like, the Spacegodzilla suit or something.

Necroposting in FM or RPG could still result in a warning.

2. Censorship

The censorship filter is officially gone, except for slurs. Now this should kind of speak for itself, but this does not mean you can curse someone out without facing repercussions. There's still a thing called "flaming" that's always a potential warning. All in all, we've found the censorship filter confusing, and a bit juvenile. If you're on the internet, you're likely exposed to a lot worse than some trashy language.

Let's not abuse this, though? Again, slurs and flaming each other is still completely off the table.

3. Selling

You are still forbidden from actively selling your own merch (DVDs, figures, etc) on the forum.

However, we're going to be a BIT more relaxed on directing people where to sell; like ebay or other second hand sources.

This one is going to be a bit strange, and I'm kind of hoping we keep it status quo for a while. But if you want to put a listing on ebay or mercari or something, and link it here? That would be more or less acceptable. Be patient with us on this one, because the lines here are blurry.

As always, any questions or comments about this (or anything), please feel free to e-mail or private message me.

Thank you!