NAME CHANGE

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

NAME CHANGE

Post by Giratina93 »

Normally, when you long onto TK, your name that you chose is set in stone. You gotta choose carefully, or you might regret what you pick out.

Well, this is a rare opportunity to have a second chance to decide your name. For those of you who are interested, over the next week, if you wish to have a new username, please leave a suggestion here in this thread. A few rules first:

1. There is a character limit to how long usernames can be. Try to keep it from being too long, or it won't work.

2. Please try to avoid usernames that are already in use/were in use. We don't want to make things too confusing.

Otherwise... until the 10th, let the naming reconvention begin!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: NAME CHANGE

Post by MoarCrossovers »

MoarCrossovers please
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

MoarCrossovers wrote:MoarCrossovers please
Birdman, your name has already been changed. It's been done, trust me.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

I'd like to change mine to " RamshackleRanger " if it isn't too much trouble.

Gerdzerl

Post by Gerdzerl »

Since "Gerdzerl Kinerfdamahnsters" is too long and has forbidden characters, how about "GerdzerlKinerfdamahn"?

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

Yo I know i'm late but could you change mine to GojiraGuy1954 please?
I'm sorry I just really hate my old name lol

Gojirasaur
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gojirasaur »

I had put in an email about a change. Not seen it happen yet. :(

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Ookamo wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:49 am I had put in an email about a change. Not seen it happen yet. :(
We don't really do name changes. They're usually only done on special occasions, and for users that have been here for a while.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Ookamo wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:49 am I had put in an email about a change. Not seen it happen yet. :(
The guy who's been here for 4 years and has only ever made 1 post, about wanting a name change, wants a name change!

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I will like to be renamed Doozer around here. It was a childhood nickname of mine and I’d appreciate such a change.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

We, again, do not really do name changes. It's sort of a random spontaneous thing we'll offer, but it's not really a thing we like to do.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.