403 Forbidden showing up and I don't know why

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
mikelcho
EDF Instructor

403 Forbidden showing up and I don't know why

Post by mikelcho »

I tried to post something on "Favorite version of each Godzilla film" and it said 403 Forbidden! This has never happened to me before, so can someone please tell me why?

This also happened last night when, in one of the subforums (unfortunately, I can't remember which one) wouldn't let me go beyond a certain point and again, it said something like "Access denied".

Something's going on here that's just wrong on so many levels and I'd like to know what it is, please!

I hope that one of the admins can fix this, because something here's beginning to stink like week-old fish!
Last edited by mikelcho on Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: 403 Forbidden showing up and I don't know why

Post by Gigantis »

i know there's been things about checking to see if your not a robot but nothing like THIS has been reported so far. think you might wanna PM an admin and go see.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

It got fixed somehow! Whoever did this, thank you!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

mikelcho wrote:It got fixed somehow! Whoever did this, thank you!
I posted in another thread wrote:O-L-D Error that pops up every now and again.

From my experience, it just happens and is caused by the host end, not from us. Literately nothing we can do. It's been ages since it last happened to me and it threw a fit for a couple of minutes before deciding to give up and move on.