Is it possible to close an account?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Is it possible to close an account?

Post by GhidoGoji »

I'd like to close my account but can't figure out how. Is it even possible?
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Is it possible to close an account?

Post by Zarm »

You're leaving us? :(
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Is it possible to close an account?

Post by SpaceG92 »

GhidoGoji wrote:I'd like to close my account but can't figure out how. Is it even possible?
Well, it can be an option enabled. Currently though there is no option to "close" your account.

Sorry about that :(