Forum Update: 8/21/2017

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Forum Update: 8/21/2017

Post by SpaceG92 »

Hello and greetings everyone!

The below is a list of changes made to the forum during its maintenance on 8/21/2017. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below.

*Please note that if your avatar was from the duplicate gallery, you will have to reset your avatar. I apologize for any inconvenience.
>Updated the forum registration process. It is no longer a fill in the blank, Q&A. It has been updated to a slider captcha Q&A. All of which can be solved via browsing the main website.

>Removed duplicate avatar galleries. Listed below:
->Godzilla 54-75
->Godzilla 84-95
->Godzilla 99-04

>I did some tweaking to the quoted images becoming thumbnails. They have had their re-scaled size altered. They will now appear much smaller.

Added in 18 hours 7 minutes 16 seconds:
A small oversight on my part.

Turns out the current;

Code: Select all

[Spoiler]spoiler[/Spoiler]
BBCode actually is set up like a quote box, hence all imgs within the spoiler being resized accidentally. I have a replacement bbcode lined up that should fix this that I will try and deploy tonight.

Added in 5 hours 30 minutes 32 seconds:
New spoiler tag added that replaced the old.

This spoiler tag will no longer resize text within the spoiler. However an image within a spoiler that has been quoted, will still be resized.
Last edited by Arbok on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.