General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:13 pm

mikelcho wrote:I don't know if this is the right post for this, but I'll try it anyway.

When I look at the "Your posts" section, I can't ever get beyond the first page without the second page saying that I can't go beyond this point and to try again in 44 seconds. Is something wrong here?

Wonder how long that's been like that - it worked fine not to long ago - which leads me my next point;

Tried it myself and everything worked fine -

Played around with General User Permissions and it hit me instantly. That shouldn't be enabled. Did a quick hot fix, to something that shouldn't have been related - and it now works. Tried it on my Permissions as well as General Users. Let me know if this happens again.

Added in 3 minutes 35 seconds:
Quick note: Hit me on the test account - for some reason. Changed (lowered) the value again - and it works on that one.

Still - keep me posted.

*Note: This does NOT apply to searching under GUEST.

Troyal1
Interpol Agent

Postby Troyal1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Hey guys.

Came back to the forum after a long hiatus and noticed my profile picture was gone. I visited tinypic to put it back up to discover the site has been shut down.

I have tried to upload my image now from atleast 6-7 different sites and Toho kingdom keeps telling me Invalid url. One site was Imgur.

Was wondering if anyone could help me. Take care everyone

Edit: never-mind postimage worked great!
Last edited by Troyal1 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:48 am

Why does the Godzilla Super Wars link to the main page lead to the Godzilla vs. Red Moon page?

G-Matt
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby G-Matt » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with the YouTube links/thumbnails? For me, they won't show up at all. Same goes for the forum banner image.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:57 am

G-Matt wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with the YouTube links/thumbnails? For me, they won't show up at all. Same goes for the forum banner image.

Whenever i copy-paste a K.W.C banner to a different site,it just never shows up.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”